Death Eater Roleplay Example: The Devil's Rejects

DmitryVladimir posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 01:26AM
((This is just a quick example of how me and Lenzetta see what we can do here to be more.. Death Eater-like. ;) Its a Private RP because its an example but I do wish for you to read it just to see how we go about it.. Thank you Dearies! You can comment on how we RP it on the wall or whatever or something:P We'll figure that out later on.))

The day had finally come. It seemed that the very Earth below cracked open and released all of its hellish fury into them. There was no moon that night.. It was perfectly clear.. Perfectly dark..

Dmitry was perfectly full. He was bouncy, wanted blood. He wanted to break something.. He was just excited. Dmitry paced the wooded street quietly, waiting for the others in joy. He felt as if the Devil himself had kicked them back up here to the Earth to wreck hell upon the muggles of the world.. Then again he felt a little like the religious muggles with other things. He shrugged and kept pacing, a slight jump in his step.
 ((This is just a quick example of how me and Lenzetta see what we can do here to be more.. Death Eate

Death Eater Roleplay 16 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Through the darkness, a loud crack could be heard. Lenzetta stood only about a yard away, a slight breeze swiftly blowing through her hair from just apparating. She was ready and very alert. She didnt know why she was so alert...maybe from fear or the chance of being humiliated if something went wrong. She shook off the thoughts as she advanced in Dmitry's direction.

"So Kriechen isnt here yet?" she spat, clearly annoyed. "What a shock that he's fashionably late,hm?"
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry turned quickly to Lenzetta, smirking slightly, "Of course he's late! He's late he's late!" he looked towards the sky impatiently, "Boy better be here soon.. Or brinng something fun with him if he's gonna be late." he growled some before returning to his pacing. The little village was up the road some. Just a walks away. He couldn't wait much longer.
hơn một năm qua Xander-Kriechen said…
"You're always assuming that I'm the one who is late, Lenzetta," Xander said as he appeared from behind a nearby tree, a smug grin plastered on his face. "You were actually the last one here, princess. I was here after Dmitry of course, but I just wanted to wait for the right time to...make myself known."

His eyes drifted from his fellow followers to the direction in which the small village lay. "Are we going now, or what?" he asked almost impatiently. "I've had an urge to imperio someone besides Wormtail. Vermon get boring after a while."
Dmitry sighed deeply, throwing his hood over his head, "Nice way to keep us away from attacking~." he sung out as he headed towards the villiage with light, silent footsteps, "Follow~! People are calling to be put out of their misery~!" he smiled all too madly, holding back his urge to skip and run to the village.
Lenzetta walked past Xander, hitting him on the back of the head as she did so. "Show some maturity, creep," she hissed. "The dark lord wouldnt appreciate any of us goofing off. I wont allow that to happen either." she follwed Dmitry and pulled her hood of her head, hiding her face.
Xander shook his head and grunted an inaudible response to Lenzetta's words. He put on his mask and followed the others to the small, dim lit villiage.
The village was quiet, all must have been in bed. Small fires were lit here and there, perhaps guards. Dmitry stopped and stooped by a small bush, "All right.. What it looks like we've got here is some guards or watches. Or just burning fires.. Perfect.." he put a hand to the ground, "I think we're clear. Opinions anyone?" he looked at the two expectantly.
"If it is just fires, fine, but i dont think we should risk it. The guards could be off somewhere hiding." Lenzetta stared at the fires and thought for a moment. "I would say that if something happened to the fires the guards would could investigate them and we could just attack from here without any villagers knowing...but then again the villagers might investigate the fires as well..."

Staring at the fires brought back memories of her past. Anger built up inside of her and now she too was becoming impatient.
"I was morely thinking of whiping an entire village off the map but..." Dmitry glanced around, "Its that's all fine and dandy with you two.." he pulled out his charred wand, staring around for anything or anyone else.
"Id rather do what Dmitry's suggesting," Xander muttered as he stared at the village. "Attacking is good even if we're noticed. It makes things more fun if everyone knows whats happening."
((How nice of my buddy to post for me and then delete it.. -.-' Wierdo..))

Dmitry stood up and took a deep breathe, "I guess we can begin then. Let nothing escape my friends." he nodded to them and headed slowly towards a small farm house.
Xander held his wand at his side and advanced towards one of the houses. He spotted a ladder on the side of the house. It looked like a fire escape that one could you to get down from the attic. He climbed the ladder and carefully jumped onto the roof.

Lenzetta followed Dmitry, being very light on her feet. "So are we just attacking at random? We dont need a strategy, we're just taking everyone out right?" she whispered quietly.
"Da!" Dmitry smiled at Lenzetta, tapping the barn house with the tip of his wand. "Era by era we release the terror. Tower by tower they all run and cower.." he whistled and slid himself through the window of the barn, dropping done to the ground heavily. It seemed empty. Except a few horses. Dmitry walked to them and unhooked the locks to their stable slots. They shied away and bolted towards the front door.
Xander pointed his wand at the roof. "Reducto!" he shouted.

The roof crumbled, forming a small gaping hole, just enough for someone to jump into. Carefully, Xander jumped into the hole in the roof and landed quite clumsilly in front of an old stand up mirror in the dusty attic. He knew people were downstairs, a radio broadcast blasting through the house made it obvious. He knocked over the mirror, just for kicks, and left the attic. He knew that the muggles would have heard the mirror crash, so he didnt even try to be quiet as he made his way out of the attic.
Dmitry slashed one of the horses necks before opening the doors up, letting them race off into the village. No harm in letting a few horses run rampid, one bleeding one may cause some havoc amoung people who may be out and about. He hid in the shadows of the barn, sneaking around to the house beside the barn where soft light was emitting.
Smirking as the hprse ran past her, Lenzetta shot Crucio at one of them just to see what would happen. She watched intently as the horse immediately fell to the ground and squirmed in agony.

"Thats interesting..." she muttered thoughtfully. She smiled and skipped past the horse, waving her wand in the air.