Death Eater Roleplay Evil Prank

KateKicksAss posted on Nov 27, 2011 at 07:13PM
Kate and Alec decide to play a prank on Lucius.

Paul has thankfully agreed to be Lucius.

All are welcome to join in as long as it makes sense!

Death Eater Roleplay 27 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua AlecCarrow said…
Alec runs down the hall looking for Kate, he find her sitting under a tree " Kate my friend, I have an excellent idea"
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate jumped up.

"Hey, Alec!", she jumped on him and gave him a huge hug.

"Good to see you! And what's your idea? I was totally bored!"
He flinches from the hug put hugs back none the less " Ve should play a prank on Lucius"
hơn một năm qua _PaulInDaHood_ said…
Lucius was nervous.

That morning he'd accidentally spilled a glass of Butterbeer all over Alec, and he was worried that he might seek revenge.

He heard a noise on the hall, and jumped a mile, relaxing only when he realized it was just one of the portraits.
Kate grinned.

"Great! Sounds like fun! We should shove him in a pool of Butterbeer or something....", she smirked.

"Why do you want to prank him anyway?", she asked.
" The blond prat drop his butterbeer on me so, I seek REVENGE!!!" he yelled " That is a good idea put I was think along the lines of stealing his valking stick"
last edited hơn một năm qua
Kate cracked up.

"Haha, what an idiot! Sounds good! OR, we replace his walking stick with a fake one that...I dunno, explodes or something when he tried to use it?"
" Yes, that is a good idea, ve shall so that, but remember" he said smiling evilly " His wand is in there"
Kate snickered.

"Okay, I'll distract him, and then you can steal it, and replace it with a phony one! Lets go find him!"

She grabbed Alec by the arm and hurried towards the steps.
They found Lucius sitting in the drawing room Alec smiled and motion Kate to go forward
"Hide!", Kate hissed, then she hurried into the room, nearly tripping over a table.
Lucius jumped, then saw it was only Kate.

"H-hey Kate...what's up?", he asked nervously.
Kate smiled.

"Hey, I was just looking at these great paintings you had..", she gestured to a painting of what looked like a dinosaur eating someone on the wall.
"Oh...", Lucius was surprised. Kate had never really expressed any interest for his art before.

"Uh....my cousin's niece painted that.....it's supposed to be an artistic interpretation of-"

Lucius began droning on and on about the paintings, turning his back on his cane/wand.
Kate yawned, trying to look interested.
Alec sneaked around the chair and took the walking stick carefully and sneaked carefully outside the room
Kate's eyes flicked back to Alec. she made a motion that he should replace it with a phony cane, then turned back to Lucius and plastered a smile on her face.
He stopped and slowly nodded and put the phony cane near his arm chair were the real was
Kate gestured for Alec to leave.
"...and THIS painting, this was done my my Grandmother's friend in 1942, and it's all about the Witches Convention of 1803", Lucius blathered on, glad SOMEONE was finally interested in his family's picture collection.
Alec left quickly
Kate smiled at Lucius and cut him off.

"Great, thanks", she said, then skipped out the door, leaving Lucius in mid sentence.
Lucius looked after her in wonder.
"What the.....", he shook his head.

He sighed and headed over to grab his cane.
Kate peeked around the door with Alec as Lucius reached for his cane.
Alec was laughing hysterically and holding Lucius walking stick " Kate ve got it!!" he laughed " How do you say ...ah..мы его!!!"

Translate: we got him
Kate snickered. "Shut up Alec! He might hear you!"
Lucius grabbed his walking stick, then dropped it in horror, as it turned pink in his hands.

"What!"