Death Eater Roleplay Brand New Spot Look!

KateKicksAss posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 07:00AM
So we've all agreed that this spot could use at least a partial new look, right?

So anyway, this is the place to submit icon, banner, and motto ideas, and then we'll vote, and get the F4 to change the spot look for us. There WILL be an option for each thing (banner, icon, motto), to stay the same though. Just in case.

REMEMBER:

Banners MUST be 800x100

Icons don't have to be 100x100 but they HAVE to be square

Death Eater Roleplay 31 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Banner 1
 Banner 1
Banner 2
 Banner 2
Banner 3

I thought, since we Roleplay, why not make a banner of US? I went through and got some pictures off your guys's profiles, and I"m going to make a few banners featuring us.

If you guys think this is an ok idea, could you please submit your favorite icon of your character so I can use them in a banner?

Thanks!
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Banner 3 I thought, since we Roleplay, why not make a banner of US? I went through and got some pic
Banner 3, only boosted
 Banner 3, only boosted
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Here's the icon I liked most for my Dmitry..

As for the banner.. The first one is nice if it didn't say Death Eater Roleplay on it. I don't know I'm strange to whre I really don't like writing on pictures.. Or make it darker green colored to match the whole aura of the picture more? :P Just a few suggestions. I'll post a few banners I know of:
 Here's the biểu tượng I liked most for my Dmitry.. As for the banner.. The first one is nice if it didn't
worried
Banner idea 4!

This took me for freaking EVER to fix! Used photoshop so that took me about a hour to figure out..

But I really really liked this banner..
 Banner idea 4! This took me for freaking EVER to fix! Used photoshop so that took me about a giờ t
hơn một năm qua WolfPred said…
In response to Kate's answer. I also think that banner is a good idea.
 In response to Kate's answer. I also think that banner is a good idea.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
So I edited this picture a bit for the spot icon... It's 300x300 so it's square.
 So I edited this picture a bit for the spot icon... It's 300x300 so it's square.
hơn một năm qua _PaulInDaHood_ said…
I kinda like this icon:
 I kinda like this icon:
Icon idea:
 biểu tượng idea:
Crappy banner:
 Crappy banner:
Oh, almost forgot about the new spot look...

Here's a banner:
 Oh, almost forgot about the new spot look... Here's a banner:
Banner...
It says Death Eaters, Everyone's worst fear. The very worst.
 Banner... It says Death Eaters, Everyone's worst fear. The very worst.
^Nice! Did you make it?
Okay, here's one I just made that I really like....
 Okay, here's one I just made that I really like....
I didn't make the banner, I just cropped it and did a bit of editing :P
Take Mena out of the group banner and put in Brutus. I can't ever use her much so don't put her in there. She's not major compared to the other characters and she's just my alternative roleplay character. No need to worry about adding her in there. I don't care much for her being in there.
mischievous
Brutus isn't on much either....... I'm sorry....Just felt that out of two relatively minor characters, Mena's icon was the prettiest :P
Redo #1
 Redo #1
I think Mena's icon is for that was horrible... I hated that one with a passion. /:
^Lol, why'd you have it then? Sorry, I had no idea you hated it so..... I thought it was cool.....
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Mena-IbnLaAhad said…
I had it because it was the only blue haired things I could find. Its actually a creamy blonde haired doll that I toyed around with on an app on my iPod. ^.^ And its alright.
Do you own said doll? I think the blue hair suits it though...can't imagine it blonde.....
No. I found it on deviantArt. :P I wish I owned it. They cost over $100... Since they're 12 inches high or taller and very very realistic to the point where you can change the hair and eyes. Even create your own face... :P

BTW: I'm going oldschool. I love banner 2. :P
^Oldschool?
O.o wow really? I thought it just looked like an awesomer version of a Barbie doll....
Yes Oldschool. I like the ones this spot has had before this one we have now. The old, HP DE's on the banner.

Ew I would not have Barbie pictures on my profiles Dx lol
mischievous
^I didn't think so! I know you better than THAT :P
Okay, been trying to look up Voldemort/DE quotes for a new motto....sadly there weren't many....at least not many good ones...

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies."
Here's an icon...
 Here's an icon...
Here's another banner:

Here's another banner: