Death Eater Roleplay Demolition Disaster+Improv

KateKicksAss posted on Nov 06, 2011 at 11:45AM
Kate is happily trashing parts of the Malfoy Manor headquarters, when she runs into the man of the house himself, Lucius, and he is NOT happy.

Basically, we're starting at that and taking it form there. Anyone is welcome to join as long as it makes sense!

HAVE FUN!

Death Eater Roleplay 44 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate was bored. REALLY bored.

She'd already pranked Wormtail, raided the kitchen for chocolate, come up with a new torture method, and babysat Nagini, but it seemed like no one was around. And did she mention she was BORED?

She sighed, walking around the huge Manor with it's fancy furniture, art, and antiques. It was so pretty and perfect it made her want to scream, so before she could really think about what she was doing, she set Lucius Malfoy's living room couch on fire.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Lucius-Malfoy said…
Lucius, looking a bit the worse for wear, looked infuriated as Kate ran into him.
"Would you like to explain what the hell is going on hre, Kate?!"
She smiled slightly at the flames, then added a painting to the inferno.

"Huh..that some Malfoy relative? Let's just say the Department of weird and unusual creatures better never see THIS", she muttered, tossing the troll-like portrait into the blaze.

"Oh...did you say something, Lucius? What are you even doing here anyways?"
Lucius began breaking out in a sweat.
"Just, stop! Stop, Kate! What are you doing to my house?!"
"I'm bored", said Kate, nonchalantly, wondering if she could get away with setting Lucius's pants on fire.
"Well, find something else to do!" he screamed straight in Kate's face, immediately regretting it.
Kate put a hand on her hip and stepped closer, raising one eyebrow.

"I don't like being yelled at, bleach-head", she sneered, discreetly lighting his blazer on fire so he wouldn't notice, then stepping back.
Lucius tried to find some way to retaliate.
"Well, I don't like having my home set ablaze!" he retorted, albeit rather hesitantly.
Kate ignored him.

"It feels kind of hot in here, doesn't it?", she asked, fanning herself and staring pointedly at Lucius.
"Perhaps a litt-," Lucius started before looking down at his blazer. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!&q­uot­;
Kate gasped in mock concern.

"Oh no, Lucius! You're on FIRE! Let me help you!", with that, Kate yelled, "Aguamenti!".

A huge geyser of water spouted from her wand, completely dousing Lucius.

"Thank you, I suppose! You're a pyromaniac! Do you just love fire? DON'T answer that!" he added hastily.
"Oops", said Kate, shrugging.

"I like fire! It's fascinating, the way it burns through things, and blazes up. It's so pretty, don't you think?"

"No, I do not think!" yelled Lucius before facepalming at his incredibly stupid remark.
Kate chuckled.

"Always knew you had an empty head, Malfoy", she smirked, knowing that wasn't what he'd meant.
"Just...stop damaging my home! Damage your own home!"
A tear rolled down Kate's cheek.

"I don't have a home."
'Oh crap' thought Lucius to himself.
"Look, I didn't know. I swear." Lucius looked worried mingled in with fear. "Would you like a...cookie? Or a nice room?"
Kate sniffed sadly, then, ignoring Lucius, picked up a vase, and proceeded to smash it on the floor.

"A cookie would be nice...."
Lucius raised his wand and summoned a cookie from the kitchen. Taking it, he handed it to Kate.
"Here you go."
"I didn't think you'd really give me a cookie", said Kate, dumbfounded, forgetting to smash something.

She took a bite. "Hmmm..doesn't even taste poisoned....thanks Lucius."
"Uh...you're welcome. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go back to my room without knowing my house is being destroyed."
In reply, there was another crash, only this time it was because Kate had keeled over in a faint, knocking over a coffee table with several vasefuls of flowers on it.
Lucius ran over to Kate but remained standing.
"Kate. Kate! What are you doing?"
Kate did not reply, as she was unconscious and surrounded by water and broken glass, as well as bleeding from several glass shard-induced wounds.
Lucius dragged Kate's body away from the area and pulled her up onto the couch.
"Kate. Kate, wake up."
*still unconscious*
As Lucius pointed his wand into the air, a jug of water flew fom the kitchen along with a cloth. He wet the said cloth and draped it over Kate's forehead.
"What kind of cookie was tha-oh no. It was the cookie!"
One of Kate's eyes slowly opened.

"Uuuuuungghh", she groaned. "What happened?"
"You...fainted. I fear it was the cookie I gave you," explained Lucius.
Kate's mouth opened in anger. "WHAT. WAS. WRONG. WITH. THE. COOKIE??!!", she demanded through clenched teeth, still dizzy.
"I'm unsure! I'll go and check!" he said, turning to run to the kitchen.
IC BUT SEPARATE FORM RP: Hey Lucy! Check out this lovely picture of you! I didn't know you were Santa!
link
Kate put a hand to her head as she waited for him to come back. She was pissed but barely able to move, so she used her wand to blow a few things up while she waited.
Lucius checked the crate that the cookies were kept in. On the front was a large label reading:

BRUTUS'S ASSASSINATION COOKIES

DO NOT EAT-CAUSE FAINTING

Lucius ran back to Kate, though he was not eager to tell her.
OOC: LOL! :P GENIUS, Richard, GENIUS!

Kate slowly sat up amid a wreckage of newly broken glass. Her head spun.

She looked at Lucius, first hoping her wouldn't scream about the stuff she'd trashed while he'd been gone, and second wondering about the cookie.
OOC:^Ikr? XD

IC:Lucius ignored the apparent new damage to the room and walked straight up to Kate.
"Well, it seems I gave you...a cookie from Brutus's...assassination stack. You know...the ones he uses to...knock out people? The ones I nicknamed 'deception cookies?'"
Kate groaned and facepalmed.

"My GOD Lucius! Your'e such a blond! But don't worry, I'm gonna get Brutus too, for being such an idiot as to leave those damn cookies out! What kind of assassin uses COOKIES anyway?"

She sighed then slowly got up, then kicked over the coffee table.
"Yes. Well, how are you feeling?"
"Lousy", she snapped, giving him a look that clearly implied it should have been obvious.

"Anyways. So Blondie, you gonna just stand there while I trash your house or do you wanna go on a raid or something?"

As though to illustrate her point, Kate set fire to the coffee table she'd just kicked over.
Lucius cleared his throat and shifted his weight.
"Perhaps," he muttered.
Kate glared at him. "Your call", she said, kicking over an antique lamp, which smashed on the floor.
"Oh dear lord, fine! Fine! A raid is acceptable, just stop destroying expensive items!"
"Does that mean I can destroy CHEAP items?", Kate smirked, grabbing a hunk of Lucius's hair.