Death Eater Roleplay Vengeance is Mine Inc.

KateKicksAss posted on Nov 04, 2011 at 02:35AM
Summary: Kate get a great idea for a prank/revenge on Wormtail. i.e. Setting him on fire, but not in the way you might think.

All are welcome to join in, as long as it makes sense, :D

Aaaaaaaand we'll need someone to godmod or co-godmod Wormtail.
last edited on Nov 04, 2011 at 02:36AM

Death Eater Roleplay 67 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
"I really hate Wormtail", said Kate to herself, running a hand through her hair.

Ever since they'd played Lenzetta's Truth-Or-Dare game and Nora had dared Kate to profess her love for Wormtail, the stupid rat hadn't left her alone.

He was constantly bringing her gifts, some nice (flowers, chocolate), and some not (rat food, bedding). Regardless, she did NOT like the little rat. Never had and probably never would. And on top of all that, he was absolutely hideous. And pathetic.

Kate stopped herself before she could get into making a list of why she hated Wormtail. It would take too long.

"Hey! Kate!", Kate a voice from down the hall. "Kate! Kate! Hi!", yelled Wormtail, scampering towards her.

OOC: Godmodding help is appreciated!
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry strode the halls aimlessly, looking around like a little espion for things to entertain himself. After a while he decided to practice his assassin skills and followed Wormtail quietly.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Kate shrieked.

"Get away from me!", she yelled.

Wormtail swooned.

"She yelled at me! She TOTALLY likes me!", he did a stupid little dance, and one of his arms flew out and whacked Dmitry in the face.
Dmitry went to duck but was all together, caught off guard, "You little rat!" he growled taking out a dagger and putting it to Wormtail's neck threateningly.
Wormtail squealed. "I'm so sorry! Really!", he whimpered, before turning into a rat and scampering away.

Kate sighed with relief.

"Thanks for that, Dmitry. He's been bothering me ever since Nora made me do that stupid dare! At least now he's gone....for about five minutes, probably...."
Dmitry whipped out his wand , "Your welcome but I must say shorter time gone. Accio Wormtail!" he yelled, a few seconds later a rat was floating by its tail towards them, squeaking in horror, "Where do you think you going, eh?" he glared at it.
The rat squealed in terror, and Kate growled and turned red.

"Urgh can't you just get RID of it? How about a nice crucio?"
Dmitry cocked his head, "Too quick.. Something slow.. Painful.."
"Fine, whatever you like!", said Kate exasperatedly.

"Just do it!", she aimed her wand at the rat and it flew up and bounced against the wall with a THUNK.
Dmitry cracked a smirk then flicked his wand at Wormtail cooly, with a flash, the rat set on fire.
Kate quickly put out the flames with a jet of freezing cold water with her wand.

"That's enough......sadly we can't eliminate him completely...."

While she wasn't paying attention, Wormtail squealed again, and vanished into a hole in the wall.
Dmi frowned in disappointment and crossed his arms, "Says who? He deserves what he gets.."
Kate nodded.

"I know. But we need to come up with a better idea-OHMYGOD You're bleeding!", she gestured to his nose, which Wormtail had hit while dancing.
She aimed her wand, and with an odd sounding POP and a cloud of orange smoke, the bleeding stopped.
Dmitry's frown deepened, "Does it look like I care?" he questioned lazily rubbing his nose, "Bloody hell keep our dust clouds to the rat holes.. Stinks!"
Kate frowned. She'd made the cloud smell like her perfume. "That brand is DEAD TO ME", she though furiously, vanishing it.

"Um, in the meantime, how about a raid?", Kate suggested. "We can come up with a revenge plan for that stupid rat while we raid...I think best when I"m crucio-ing someone..you?"
"I'm best when lacerating someone's skull open with my hand made daggers and attempting to use my wand to do the same!" Dmitry giggled darkly then suddenly stopped and looked innocently up at Kate. "I-I mean yeah! A raid sounds nice!" he smiled sweetly at her, inwardly stabbing himself for not drinking at least a sip to keep the demon calm.
Kate turned red as Dmitry described how he thought best.

She gulped, her face slightly green. "Umm...just don't do that while we're out, okay?", she asked, hoping he was just joking.
"Do what?" Dmi asked ever so innocently, cocking his head and blinking at her, "I only will do the same as you.. What more is there to do?"
"Uh...okay, great, lets go", Kate grabbed his hand and disapparated.

They appeared in a cute seaside town, on top of a blightly lit arcade building.

The sun was shining, and there were tourists everywhere, milling about, talking and laughing, and the beach was only a block away, and it was also crowded with swimmers and surfers, and a warm sea breeze blew through the town.
"Oh this brings back memories..." Dmitry smiled, taking in the air. He leaned up against one of the lit signs.
Kate raised an eyebrow. "What sort of memories...?"
"Great ones.. Like the teenage times..." Dmitry looked back at Kate, "And you know what teenagers do when no parents are around."
Kate frowned and looked confused.

"Umm......no."
"No?! You were deprived! Either that or you didn't like going out of your house..." Dmitry shuddered some, "Teens go bloody WILD! Trust me.. I didn't become a mini alcoholic at 21.." he watched the people below, almost envious of their normal life.. ALMOST.
"Well, that's a relief", said Kate about the alcoholic bit.

"Anyways, um...before we raid....wanna go get some ice cream or something? It's a lot of fun to throw at people, and it's really funny when you crucio they guy behind the counter instead of paying....", she suggested nervously.

She really liked Dmitry, and this was the closest she'd ever gotten to a date with him. She crossed her fingers. There was nothing suspicious about ice cream, was there? He wouldnt' think she liked him, would he?
"Ice cream? Uh..." Dmitry narrowed his eyes in thought, "I don't like the stuff to be honest... But.." he sighed, "Alright fine... You can get ice cream." he turned sharply and went to steps at the back of the arcade roof, "Coming?" he called as he strode down them.
Kate turned red with embarrassment.

"How about we get something you do like then?", she suggested, heading after him.

"And stairs? Really?", she looked at him and shook her head, then dove off the rooftop, executing a double flip in the air before landing on her feet on the sidewalk, much to the shock of a few nearby pedestrians, who all gaped at her and stared.
Dmitry rolled his eyes. He was already at the foot of the building with his hands buried deep in his coat pockets, "I, unlike many, walk fast and blend in with my surroundings like a leopard in the rain forests. I also eat like one. You would never enjoy what I eat." he flashed his fangs at Kate in a smile as an explanation, "Sometimes this human food doesn't cut it." he ignored the passerbys.
The passersby gaped at Kate, and a fat man came bustling over.

"Oh my GOD THAT WAS SUCH A STUPID THING TO DO!", he yelled at her, face red. "You could've killed yourself, oh my GOD!"
"God? God doesn't exist.." Dmitry spat at the man, a disappointed look upon his face, "He's made up."
The man looked at Dmitry.

"DUDE! Can you tell your girlfriend to stop doing stupid stuff like that? She could've killed herself! Oh my gosh WHAT THE HELL GOES THROUGH YOUR HEADS!"

He looked like he was preparing for a huge safety lecture.
Kate's mouth opened slightly in shock. SERIOUSLY?!
"She's not my girlfriend." Dmitry grabbed Kate's arm and quickly walked away.
The man followed them.

"I might call the cops! That was reckless and dangerously stupid!", he puffed.

"Seriously, you can't just go jumping off buildings!", he grabbed Kate's other arm and tugged.

Kate laughed. "I know I'm good looking, but seriously, don't fight over me", she joked, trying to break the tension.

She frowned, and slapped the man on the face, yanking an arm out of his grip.

"Seriously, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!"

OOC: Care to godmod help?

"How come EVERY TIME I'm around YOU we ALWAYS get in bloody trouble?!" Dmitry snapped, still walking. A few people passing by shook their heads and kept walking as normal people do.
Kate rolled her eyes.

"Not my damn fault!", she hissed.

She turned back at the man, and with a quick spell, caused a soundless explosion that sent everyone else on the street shooting up into the air. They hit the pavement slowly, and were knocked unconscious.

"Taken care of", she muttered, then hurried to catch up with Dmitry.

"You know, this place also has a Russian Restaurant. I'm kind of hungry. And I miss Russia..", she sighed, remembering her homeland.
"Russian food is great. I used to have it all the time back in Romania." Dmitry shrugged some, "I guess we can go there.."
Kate smiled quickly to herself, then led Dmitry down a side street.

She stopped in front of a small but brightly lit restaurant, and held open the door, gesturing for Dmitry to head in.
"Ladies first.." Dmitry said dully, taking the door.
"Nahh, guys first...it's the twenty-first century after all", Kate rolled her eyes and reached for a menu with her free hand.
Dmitry sighed, "Just cause I'm Bi doesn't mean anything!" he teased as the walked in and looked for a place to chill.
Kate's mouth dropped open.

"You're bi?! I just think girls should be courteous to guys too not just have guys do everything for them...feminist thing.....you never said...wow..."

She sat at a booth and gestured for Dmitry to join her.
"Yeah.. I'm bi.. Been it since long while back." Dmitry shrugged, "Was a big secret of mine but now I just don't care." he sat across from Kate and yawned.
"I won't tell anyone", Kate promised, opening a menu and tossing one at Dmitry.

"Here. Just steer clear of the beet salad, they put too much mayonnaise in it...."

She hid her face behind her menu to hide a huge grin. It didn't matter that it wasn't a real date. Close enough.
Dmitry stared blankly at the menu in front of him, "Ehh.. I'm not hungry.." he closed it and layed his arms on the table, placing his head on them and staring dully out one of the near by windows.
Kate sighed and put her face in her hands.

Why did NOTHING ever work out for her with Dmitry?

"Well...uh...the food's really good....and we never get the chance to eat Russian food.....", Kate trailed off, staring out the window.
"I make it occasionally.. It's all up to my mood. Which means occasionally is never." Dmitry yawned again, "Pardon me.." Just at that moment the waitress showed up and asked what they wanted, "I'll just take a splash of vodka with whatever soda you have."
"I'll have the same, only NO VODKA!", Kate said clearly.

The waitress nodded, and headed back toward the kitchen. "Can't eat alone", she thought to herself sadly, sniffing the air discreetly. Was that Pieroshki? Yum....

She looked at Dmitry.

"So, what was your life like before you joined up?"
"Mmmmmmmm a nightmare.." Dmitry frowned some.
Kate raised an eyebrow. "You act like mine wasn't...."