Death Eater Roleplay Welcoming a Newbie *evil snicker* (Nora)

KateKicksAss posted on Oct 21, 2011 at 03:34AM
Kate runs into Nora, the newbie, heh heh.

(Kate has already interviewed Nora a while back but of course forgot about her)

Anyone can join as long as it's a reasonable place.....let the chaos begin!

Death Eater Roleplay 183 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 183

hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate raced down the stairs, stomping loudly.

She was bored. Not good. She used her wand to set one of Lucius's favorite rugs on fire, watching the flames and smoke aimlessly.
hơn một năm qua NoraWhitlock said…
In a different room, Nora smelled the smoke and set out to find it's source. She walked into the room behind Kate to see Lucius' rug aflame. "What the bloody hell..?"
Kate wasn't expecting anyone. She broke her concentration and the fire went out.

She turned around, expecting to see Lenzetta or Dmitry or someone.

She looked confusedly at Nora, gaping.

"Who the hell are YOU?"
Nora raised an eyebrow at Kate's lack of recognition for her. "Nora. You interviewed me a few weeks ago.."
Kate furrowed her brow. She remembered Nora perfectly, but she wasn't going to say that, of course.

"Huh....did I?", she asked. "You must've not been very memorable then....".

Kate always was cold to newbies at first. She liked to "test" them in a way. But she got nicer to them later. Usually....
Nora just sighed and rolled her eyes, "Lucius is going to be furious if he sees his rug on fire you know." She said, attempting to keep the subject of conversation away from herself.
Kate shrugged. "Who cares? I can take that blondwad if it comes down to it"

"Quick to change the subject, aren't we?"
"Quick to accuse me of things, aren't we?" Nora mimicked her tone, crossing her arms over her chest.
Kate raised an eyebrow.

"Defensive, eh? Got something to hide?", Kate walked towards Nora with a small smirk.
"Do you?" Nora asked, her expression void of emotion. "Or are you just so bored with your life that you'd like to go around snooping in mine?"
Kate grabbed Nora by the collar and shoved her against the wall.

"Don't be so impertinent, newbie", she hissed, her face close to Nora's.

"You may have gotten in as a Death Eater, but some of us have been here a long time. And we don't take kindly to cheeky little newbies like you. So watch it!", she hissed, raking her nails down Nora's chest before stepping back.
Nora huffed when she was released. "Point taken," She brushed herself off, "watch your tongue or be molested by Kate The Great."
Kate growled, then slapped Nora across the face with a loud SMACK.

"Hold your tongue, newbie", Kate growled.
Nora glared. Behind her back, her fingers tightened around her wand, "make me."
"Wash your mouth", said Kate coolly. She pointed her wand at Nora, and with a ZAP, soapy bubbles began streaming out of Nora's mouth.
hơn một năm qua Xander-Kriechen said…
Xander stood in the doorway, watching and not making any movement. The corner of his mouth curled up into a devilish smirk.

"Messin' with the new person huh, Kate?" He scoffed, stepping into the room. "Is this like a tradition you have? I remember you made one guy do your chores...That poor man..." He was referring to when he started out as a Death Eater.
Nora coughed spit and sputtered until the bubbles stopped. She glared at Kate, a look of disgust and hatred on her face. Normally she wouldn't just accept this type of treatment but seeing as Kate was more experienced and higher ranked than she was, Nora decided not to fight back this time from fear of the outcome.
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
sunny
Dmitry peeked around the corner of one of the rooms. When he spotted Nora he brightened up, running to her. "NORAAAA!!!!" he hug attacked her from behind and squeezed tightly, laughing wildly.
Nora squealed slightly at the unexpected squeeze from behind. "Don't scare me like that!" she laughed a little, halfway forgetting about Kate.
Kate rolled her eyes, and pinched Xander discreetly.

"Hello, it's a RULE that newbies have to obey and listen to us higher-ranks", said Kate, elbowing him.

She turned to Xander. "Yes, I remember that poor guy who had to do my chores. And of course YOU would remember", Kate smiled nastily and winked at Xander.

"By the way, Nora, the basement needs cleaning. As the highest ranked one here, for the first few months after joining, you have to answer to ME.", she said, turning back to the newbie.

"Sorry! Naah skip the cleaning! Why don't we all go on an adventure?! You can come see some of the work offices slash labs we have around here Nora!" Dmi smiled, letting her go from the hug.
Nora cast a quick glare at Kate then turned back to Dmitry, "I think I like your idea much better. An adventure sounds loads more interesting." She smiled.
Dmi smiled ever so brightly but looked at Kate, half frightened to death of her reaction to this and half asking for permission face.... She WAS higher status than he is.. He'd give her that much..
Xander just chuckled to himself and shook his head.
Kate gave them all murderous glares.

"Save the adventures until AFTER the newbie's begun to earn her keep", she said coolly, winking at them when Nora's back was turned.
Dmitry slumped some, "As you wish!" he patted Nora on the head gently with sincereness. "Well call me up later! Have fun!" Dmi then went to slip back into the room he came from.
Xander sighed.

"Well the whole cleaning thing WAS an adventure so I guess the cleaning and adventure time have to come as a package deal?"
Nora huffed, "but I don't want to clean!"
Kate nodded, her face a cold mask mainly for Nora.

"You two can come....then you'll know when she's done with today's labor.....if there's anything left of her, that is....."
Nora cast a cold glare, masked by a sarcastic smile, at Kate, "Oh don't worry, I'm sure there will be just enough left of me to laugh in your bloody face when I'm done."
Kate shrugged cheerily.

"Allright, if you say so"

She grabbed Nora by the arm and began leading her down the hallway.

"Okay so the basement needs cleaning”, said Kate. “So, I haven’t been down there in ages, because last time I was there, I spilled some toxic chemicals, so I would recommend using a gas mask or a Bubble-face charm. Also, that’s where the vermin tend to make their nests. If you hear any crunches, that’s probably just the cockroaches, but if you hear chomps….get out FAST…..hmm…”

Kate tapped her chin. “Anything else…..? Oh yeah…..heh heh…”
Nora groaned and looked at Kate, "what else could there possibly be?"
"Wear gloves", Kate continued. "There are tons of cursed objects down there, and you never know what's been growing in dark corners!"
She paused to take a breath.
"Oh, and also, I THINK that the killer poisonous spiders are still hibernating. Oh, and tread carefully, since I think I booby-trapped it a while back".

"Okay, lets go!"
"And stay OUT of the back closet please!" Dmitry called after them, "Don't spill anymore precious chemicals! Voldy always blames me for that!"
Nora sighed heavily. "Alright: gloves, bubble face charm, run if there's a chomp, poisonous spiders, booby-traps, and stay out of the back closet.." She counted out the horrors on her fingers. "Anything else?"
"Actually, a gas mask works better than a bubble face charm", said Kate, suppressing a snicker.

"Some toxins are immune to them", she smirked nastily.
"ugh.. I might as well just go in there with nothing..." She muttered under her breath.
"Don't be that way!", Kate slapped Nora on the shoulder in a semi-friendly way.

"Basement's this way! Xander, Dmitry, you coming?"
Dmi stare at them for a moment. "I'll come I guess... I do have a few things that need to get done down there anyways. I have a few gas masks but I don't think you'd enjoy any of them.."
"I'll come...Not like I have anything better to do." He said as he searched his pockets just to be sure he had his wand.
Kate tried not to crack up as she pushed Nora in front of her down the hall.

She grinned at Xander and Dmitry.

"This is gonna be good!", she whispered.
Dmitry shrugged, "I'm only coming down to check on my little closet. Is all.."
Kate hurried past Nora and pulled her down another corridor and a set of stairs.

"Ta-daaaa!", she cried, gesturing to a door and showing Nora towards it. It was covered in a thick layer of dust and cobwebs, and it had rusty hinges.

"Open it and you can get cleaning!", she said cheerily.
"Don't be scared of it. It won't bite like the closet door will." Dmitry smirked some.
Kate elbowed Dmitry.

"Don't tell her that! I was gonna have her clean the closet next!", she stage whispered.

Nora groaned and glanced at Dmitry then cast a quick glare at Kate before turning the handle and pushing the door open. It made an eerie squealing noise.
"No she's NOT cleaning the closet! That's MY closet!" Dmitry practically yelled in defense.
"HIT THE FLOOR!", bellowed Kate, leaping back against the wall.
"What?!" Nora exclaimed, eyes wide at Kate's statement and actions. She mimicked Kate and pressed against the opposite wall, crouching down slightly and looking to see what the possible threat was.