Death Eater Roleplay Short RP's

KateKicksAss posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 05:19AM
This is just a forum for short RP's, like if there aren't a lot of people online, you just want to do something short, etc.

Anyways, basically just start any short RP here, but be sure to announce the START and FINISH of your RP.

HAVE FUN!

Death Eater Roleplay 20 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate+Lenzetta RP START!

Kate lost some sort of bet and Lenzy's dying her hair!
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
"Alright," Lenzetta began with a wicked smirk. "What color will it be? You have choices of pink, orange, or lime green."

Lenzetta snickered as she said the last option.
Kate shrieked and tried to edge out of the room.
"Oh no!" Lenzetta yelled as she grabbed Kate's wrist. "No, we made a bet and you lost! You need to honor the deal, love!" she snickered again and made her friend sit in a chair.
"What bet?", Kate shrieked, trying to yank free.
"That bet from about two days ago when Barty and Lucius got in a fist fight and you called for Barty and I called for Lucius to win."

Lenzetta smirked. That fight was so much fun to watch.

"Now are we going to have to do this the easy way or hard way?" she asked putting her hands upon her hips.
Kate screamed and ducked, curling into a ball on the floor.

"WHO KNEW LUCIUS COULD FIGHT?!?", she cowered. "I thought he was a bleach blond wimp!"

She covered her hair desperately.
Lenzetta laughed. "never underestimate that Malfoy power!" she said jokingly. "Now if you won't choose a color, I will....Hmm, I think this lovely green would look wonderful, don't you?"

Lenzetta smirked evilly as she advanced towards Kate.
Kate tried to scramble under the couch, still covering her head.
"Oh cmon, it's not like this stuff will last forever! I'm not THAT harsh."

Lenzetta went on her knees and made her way over to Kate.

"this won't take long at all, I promise. and I promise it won't last, who knows, maybe it'll look cool!"
Kate whimpered and kept trying to crawl under the couch.
Lenzetta rolled her eyes. "alright, you know what? Doind it the hard way would take too long sooo..."

with a flick of her wand Lenzetta was able to transform the color of Kate's hair. The colorof her hair was now a light green.

"I'll just do that."

A smirk etched on her lips.
Kate didn't notice, and clutched the couch leg, whimpering.

Finally, she sighed, and scrunched her face up. She plopped down in front of Lenzetta, and shut her eyes.

"Just do it", she muttered. "Pick a color...I don't care."
"Uh...I kinda did that already," Lenzetta snickered.
Kate gulped.

"Take it off and do it the muggle way", she grumped.
Lenzetta raised an eyebrow. "If you insist," she said as she flicked her wand and her hair color went back to normal. She then made a box of muggle hair color appear in her hand and read the directions carefully.

"Alright, I have to put this in your hair and then within twenty minutes to half an hour we have to rinse it out and all of that fun stuff."

Lenzy went down to her knees beside Kate and began to put the hair color in her friends hair.
Kate flinched as Lenzetta began applying the hair color.

"W-what color did you pick?", she asked, screwing her eyes shut, almost afraid. "Or do I even want to know.....or is it a..surprise?"
"Don't worry, it's not the green stuff, I changed my mind. I think you'll like this color though."

Lenzetta applyed the last bit of color to Kate's hair.

*20 minutes pass*

"Alright now close your eyes, mind if I just use magic to wash this out of your hair or do you want to do that the muggle way too?"
Kate had turned green in the face herself.

She made an "Uuungh" sort of noise.
She shook herself, then nodded, not trusting herself to speak.