Damon & Elena Want a new spot look? Post your suggestions here!

SpuffyDelena posted on May 13, 2011 at 05:49PM
What we're changing - Motto/Banner/Icon.

The motto was decided on before (because this IS a spot for both Book DE and show DE, so it was decided that we use a Midnight quote) but just for fairness another pick will be made so suggest some anyway. Have fun with it! Suggest as many mottos/icons/banners as you want. The deadline is 10 days.
last edited on May 24, 2011 at 03:58AM

Damon & Elena 71 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 71

hơn một năm qua xxxxsammyxxxx said…
heart
made by me
 made bởi me
hơn một năm qua xxxxsammyxxxx said…
will make alot more icons & banners :)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Kackahaluzova said…
Motto: I like you now. Just the way you are.
hơn một năm qua Kackahaluzova said…
Not by me but it's awesome.
 Not bởi me but it's awesome.
hơn một năm qua az0965022 said…
heart
this is not by me but i loved it
 this is not bởi me but i loved it
hơn một năm qua epicdelena4ever said…
yes the icon SHOULD be the kiss!
hơn một năm qua Leytonfan4ever said…
Does the banner/icon HAVE to be made by the person whose posting the art? Or are we allowed to post things that aren't made by us, BUT has to be credited.. ?
hơn một năm qua Ledger_m said…
@az0965022 posted the icon i made, so here is the banner:
 @az0965022 đã đăng the biểu tượng i made, so here is the banner:
hơn một năm qua SpuffyDelena said…
^ No the banner/icon doesn't have to be yours. Credit the person that made the banner if you post them. I know most of the icons here are taken from LJ so they usually come with no credit :/ But post it if you have it.
hơn một năm qua othobsessed92 said…
Banner #1
 Banner #1
Okay. Got it :)
hơn một năm qua Madelayna said…
the motto should definitely be this one : I like you now. Just the way you are.
big smile
I vote for Book!Delena motto :)! It would be a good change.
Book quotes:

"I loved once - just once, really, in my whole life. Can you remember that I loved you? That makes my life...worth...something..." - Damon to Elena in Midnight

"There was no slightest motion she had made, no briefest word that she had said that he hadn't noticed and locked in his heart as a treasure" - Midnight

"I just kissed you. I'm kissing you again. Can you feel that?' 'Forever, Elena. I'll...take that with me. It's part of me now...do you see?" - Midnight

"You're branded on my soul." Damon to Elena

"She would always love Damon, and she would never allow anything to diminish that love." - Elena about Damon in Midnight

"Elena...things are beginning to feel strange now. Not pain. But I have to tell you...what I know you already know...How I fell in love with you." - Midnight

"She wanted to follow. Nothing was real. Didn't he understand? She could not imagine a universe, no matter how many dimensions there were, without a Damon in it. There was no world for her, if there was no Damon." - Elena about Damon in Midnight
Do you guys want a banner with only the final scene or includ other scenes from season 2 (or season 1 too, i don't know)?
hơn một năm qua delenasalvatore said…
I think we should include scenes from other episodes as well: 2x08's 'I love you Elena', 2x18's dance scene would be nice, a pic of Damon carrying Elena in his arms from 2x21, maybe the cemetery scene, the hand-clasp in 2x20, and one of them snuggled up on the bed from the finale and maybe (if we can fit it in) another pic of them from the finale. The icon should be the finale kiss, without a doubt. It would be good to have a nice mixture of the different scenes DE have had this season. I mean, it would be easy to have a banner of just the finale moments, but a combo would represent them better. As for the quote - I don't have anything against a book quote because there are some amazing ones we could use - however, most of the fans who frequent this spot are more into the show, so a quote from the show (most likely the finale), would be more fitting.
Banner #2
 Banner #2
icon
 biểu tượng
hơn một năm qua MelodyLaurel said…
I think the motto should be this book quote: "She wanted to follow. Nothing was real. Didn't he understand? She could not imagine a universe, no matter how many dimensions there were, without a Damon in it. There was no world for her, if there was no Damon." Or shorten the first 3 sentences to make it fit.
hơn một năm qua caroline_CKT said…
here's the one I've just done :)
 here's the one I've just done :)
and the icon:
 and the icon:
if scenes from other episodes are requested, I'll try to figure something out by tomorrow :)
hơn một năm qua darlingbear said…
my 1st banner
 my 1st banner
my 2nd banner
 my 2nd banner
my 3rd banner
 my 3rd banner
my 4th banner
 my 4th banner
smile
I edited the first banner with scenes form other episodes :)
 I edited the first banner with scenes form other episodes :)
Thanks for all the submissions so far :]
hơn một năm qua 90210ggtvd said…
I think the motto should be
Damon:"You should have met me in 1864, you would have liked me" Elena:"I like you now.....just the way you are"
hơn một năm qua Miiss_Universee said…
link

link

sorry i dnt no how 2 post pics..could someone jus repost them plzz..thts the link above..made 2 banners!.x
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
Hmmm since all of you girls already posted icons of the DE kiss I'll go with something else...
 Hmmm since all of bạn girls already đã đăng các biểu tượng of the DE Kiss I'll go with something else...
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
kiss
another one|| Image credit:livejournal

Spuff don't forget. The icon must match the banner:)
 another one|| Image credit:livejournal Spuff don't forget. The biểu tượng must match the banner:)
Repost via Miss_Universee
 Repost via Miss_Universee
(Repost 2)
 (Repost 2)
Spuff don't forget. The icon must match the banner:)

I think most of the coloring on the banners are pretty similar to most of the icons but I'll post multiple's in the picks after you guys decide on the banner to see which one matches best :]
hơn một năm qua BONES45 said…
darlingbear banner is amazing
caroline_CKT is also great

both laurik2007 icons are great
(Posting images from the gallery - Credit isn't mentioned)
 (Posting hình ảnh from the gallery - Credit isn't mentioned)
Number two.
 Number two.
Number three.
 Number three.
Number four.
 Number four.
Five.
 Five.
Six.
 Six.
hơn một năm qua EllieLupin91 said…
I'm awful at making banners, but I'll try making some ;)
As for now, I made an icon:
 I'm awful at making banners, but I'll try making some ;) As for now, I made an icon:
Ok, I wanted to re-edit the banner, I don't know if it is better this way, without the DE + quote thing.
 Ok, I wanted to re-edit the banner, I don't know if it is better this way, without the DE + quote thi
^ Thanks for the re-edit as banners should remain text-less :]

Deadline is the 23rd, just a reminder.
hơn một năm qua deluv said…
big smile
I LOVE ALL OF THEM :D :D AHHHHHH. GONNA BE DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE
hơn một năm qua TheRisabell said…
kiss
I really love caroline_CKT banners!! <3
hơn một năm qua hsm3-fan said…
Quote: Damon: You Should Of Met Me In 1864. You Would Of Liked Me. Elena: I Like You Now..Just The Way You Are ♥
hơn một năm qua Thug-Angel said…
heart
Motto : From a Small scene at the end of Stefan's Diaries, its a sneak peak: Phantom

"I'll tell you a secret," he said into her ear. "You and I are the only real things here. It's everything else that's the dream."

"It's just the two of us, Elena," Damon said sharply. "You're mine. I'm yours. We've loved each other, since the beginning of time."

"That must be why she was trembling―it was joy. He was hers. She was his. They belonged together."
hơn một năm qua detty4ever said…
This for icon.
 This for icon.