giáng sinh Fanpop Giáng Sinh Party 2012!!!!!

pinkmare posted on Dec 01, 2012 at 08:39PM
santa's enchanted forest :3
it will end at january
 santa's Chuyện thần tiên ở New York forest :3 it will end at january
last edited on Dec 15, 2012 at 01:37AM

giáng sinh 352 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 352

hơn một năm qua pinkmare said…
smile
sorry we were late yesterday was sunday so i had to pick up my pets from the groomers shop then i went shopping and the rest is history
your welcome so taylor may i ask why you were hiding from me ?
hơn một năm qua blondeprincess said…
because i wanted to give you a surpise but since your here it's not a surpise anymore
hơn một năm qua Bubgum said…
smile
pets Bambi
what are you talking about T?
big smile
TA DA !!!!!! i got a present for you *gives the present to pinkmare* here you go ^^
 TA DA !!!!!! i got a present for bạn *gives the present to pinkmare* here bạn go ^^
big smile
hugs Bambi
big smile
*gets present from blondeprincess* aww thanks T.*hugs blondeprincess*
mischievous
hey lets try and get you inside Bambi
smile
*hugs pinkmare* your welcome
takes Bambi out and to the door
smile
*waves* have fun with bambi and the rest of them hey V . you think you could dragon up and help e with something ?
sure but i got dinner pierre is ringing the bell calling up for dinner i have to go offline again
waves back
hơn một năm qua Shiizuo said…
meh
If Bambi goes rabid and insane again, I'm not handling it this time. *Takes a box of pocky from my pocket and opens it.*
okay V. hmmm okay now i'm extremely bored i better go offline too
smile
he wont
smile
plays with Bambi in the snow
hơn một năm qua CielXlizzy19 said…
GUYS I'M BACK. I've been busy with some stuff....but I'm not dead! If that settles any worries...and what exactly just happened with the reindeer? xD
hơn một năm qua Sinna_Hime_chan said…
kiss
Hey Lovely peeps I am going to have to leave the party for a bit (comes out of bathroom having been in there already for far too long, but she is primped)...XD I have a lil Soiree at my own Soiree I must attend & need to start getting ready. I WILL come back- really, really try. Have fun & see you then (***friends- swing by the Soiree & check for new -there may be a lil sumpthin-sumpthin & I HAVE to get cookin!)

Hugs Val & Taylor & winks - waves, winks, hugs many others & some just for the heck of it.

MERRY MISTLETOE EVERYONE!!!..... she exclaimed ere she dashed out of sight
Merry Ho-Hos & to ALL a Blessed Night! (grabs Cruz's red silk tie~ lol XD ohhh)
last edited hơn một năm qua
 xin chào Lovely peeps I am going to have to leave the party for a bit (comes out of bathroom having been i
do you want the short story or the long? About the riandear
Um, the short story....seems safest. .__.'

@Sinna: I'll try to swing by the Soiree~ <3
Al right Sinna, good luck...and I may check the Soiree out. *Nods and looks to Cielx.* ...It was painful and tested my very small amount of anger management cells.. *Eyebrow twitches slightly just from the thought.*
Right well blondeproncess some riandear which started acting up
Well it took a wile to calm them down and the rest is history
big smile
Hey today's the start of the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah it's cielxlizzy19's birthday you know if anybody isn't coming out in about a minute then that's it we're canceling the party
hmmm
i bet everybody's by the soiree by now . *to bubgum* sinna has the best partyies and me and valeria has the worst partyies i can't believe nobody is here even though this is the exact date to start partying they should come to us and tell us why they couldn't come not just come without a reason
oh and valeria said she won't be online because she's missing her cell phone and she's been trying to find it
listen i'm sorry you been here without any fun or partying *goes to farm* here you can take your reindeer to your home and merry christmas *gives bubgum goodie bag present*
 oh and valeria đã đưa ý kiến she won't be online because she's missing her cell phone and she's been trying to
sad
i need to be alone right now
sorry i'm late today's the day let's part-*sees bubgum and blondeprincess the only two * what happen where is everybody taylor t are you alright ?
angry
no body's coming v. well except bubgum here valeria do you know how long you and i been working on this party and now everybody's at that soiree anmd NOW THEY DIDN'T BOTHER SHOWING UP AND TELLING US WHY *cries*
wink
aww t. it's okay i know nut we gotta learn to forgive tell you what if anybody else doesn;t come within 5 or 20 minutes we'll have a littlre party of our own okay :3
sunny
okay *sniff* but i don't want to get rid of all the decorations can we invite guets here but not fanpoppers or we could only let bubgum here since she's the only true friend to be here
You guys know I have a buys life right? I was writing a position paper, doing Math, studying Medicine and to add to it, I came down with a bad virus/cold yesterday. It got worse today. *Half dead looking.*
*runs to pinkmare and hugs her crying hyseterically* i was right *hicups* i was right there not coming there at the - *hicup* they were at that stupid soiree
*hugs blondeprincess and calmy touches her hair* sh sh it's okay *looks at shizuo* i see well get better soon shizuo her think fast *throws a chistmas
goodie bag at him* you may go now
 *hugs blondeprincess and calmy touches her hair* sh sh it's okay *looks at shizuo* i see well get bet
*Catches it.* Yeah..thanks..
I'm well enough to attend though..I mean, it's too early for me to sleep. I was just explaining why I wasn't here earlier on. *Shrug.*
smile
your welcome .
worried
*looks at shizuo for a bit then turns to pinkmare* what did he mean by that ?
oh t. he's giving you a reason why he didn't get here earlier which means here's and not on the soiree *asks shizuo* that i if you want to be here or not it's your choice besies there aren't as many people here
can we go to santa's enchanted forest ?
of course i'll fly us there :3 so *to shizuo & bubgum* do you guys wanna come and no ?
Sure, I'll tag along. *Smirks.*
Guys, I didn't even go to the soiree. I had school. Then track practice. Then tutor. Of course I'd come to you guys' party! How could I forget, it's my birthday after all!

No, correction. It's our birthday. I'm sharing the glory with you guys~ ♥ *hugs you guys, hugging Shi-chan especially tight*
I would never leave you guys behind~ *hugs tighter*
cake
i'm back *dragons down* CIELXLIZZY19 omg so glad you could come whew we almost was gonna cancel the party but decided to go to santa's enchanted forest here you go HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
 i'm back *dragons down* CIELXLIZZY19 omg so glad bạn could come whew we almost was gonna hủy bỏ the
smile
awww ciel *crys happily* thank you for being a true friend *sniffs *hugs ciel* but you didn't have to share a birthday with us mine's isn't until next summer and valeria's isn't until valentine's day but thanks anyways we're going to santa's enchanted forest wanna go you are the birthday girl after all oh i almost forget here's a present from me and V :3
Thanks guys! *hugs you back*

Santa's Enchanted Forest? Sounds fun.....I suppose. xD Yes, I'm coming! And of course I'd share my birthday with you guys....I already have to do it with my cousin. >.>
smile
your welcome :3 okay let's go