giáng sinh Fanpop Giáng Sinh Party 2012!!!!!

pinkmare posted on Dec 01, 2012 at 08:39PM
santa's enchanted forest :3
it will end at january
 santa's Chuyện thần tiên ở New York forest :3 it will end at january
last edited on Dec 15, 2012 at 01:37AM

giáng sinh 352 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 352

hơn một năm qua pinkmare said…
it's alright haremaster 99 it was meant to tell who your secret santa was meant to be but i figure it was way too obivious so how i decided that everybody gets to pick their own secret santa however and get a buddy to help you on what kind of gift you want your secret santa to have this cookies are yummy
 it's alright haremaster 99 it was meant to tell who your secret santa was meant to be but i figure it
smile
oh and bubgum glad you could come :3
hơn một năm qua Bubgum said…
smile
No problem
hơn một năm qua Shiizuo said…
meh
*Stands off to the side of the room,stuffing my hands in my pockets.* I'm betting this play will be packed with people on the fourteenth..
hơn một năm qua blondeprincess said…
laugh
*walks over to shiizuo* now don't worry i'm sure santa won't mind to lend you these so whenever your fangirls come you can always hide inside them =)
 *walks over to shiizuo* now don't worry i'm sure santa won't mind to lend bạn these so whenever your
hmmm
yeah like that's gonna work *walks over to shiizuo and blondeprincess* so what do you think shiizuo ?
*Looks at pinkmare and then to the stockings.* ...The day I hide in socks will be the day pigs fly. Thanks for the suggestion though.
smile
look's around the place nice decorations can i help
hơn một năm qua haremaster99 said…
._.? I don't think anyone would be my secret Santa >\\\\> MY HUSBAND DOESN'T COUNT.

*looks at Shizuo* where I come from, pigs sometimes fly.....Will you wear a Santa costume Shi-Kun~? You'd look nice :3
 ._.? I don't think anyone would be my secret Santa >\\\\> MY HUSBAND DOESN'T COUNT. *looks at Shi
big smile
of course you could help bubgum you could bring your own tree any color except for black and grey and you could also bring cookies , orniments and candy canes :3 any christmas decoration is fine :3
well la duh haremaster all you have to do is pick a secret santa or let some one else pick if you like you can invite a friend of yours to this almost party :3 here's the link
link
oh and nice you brought a present that's great now you could put it under your tree :3
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua CielXlizzy19 said…
I brought Santa hats for those who want to wear them.~
 I brought Santa hats for those who want to wear them.~
big smile
i'll wear it :3 *puts hat on* what do you think ?
hơn một năm qua Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
Ooooo a Santa Hat! XD Yeah! YAY! Great idea! Sure I want one!! Thank you! (@Ceil) & can I get one for my BF over there, too? Shizou needs one, lol.

*Hugs Sora* (noms a cookie from Val.)
smile
i'm glad you like the cookies sinna i got from basket robins the sweetest of the sweets restraunt ^^
heart
Thanks Val for likin my tree & me & Cruz are groovey-gravy.
Pssft. I think you need a list on Who is Santa-ing who maybe - *SUGGESTION.

I know who I want MY Santa-"buddy" to be, but she may have other friends here, so I guess I'll have to ask her, and QUESTION, what if I wanna either get something for EVERYONE too or something special for special people to me here, is that FORBIDDEN badmojo-poor form???????
 Thanks Val for likin my cây & me & Cruz are groovey-gravy. [i]Pssft.[/i] [u]I think bạn need a danh sách
smile
your welcome ^^ and oh hm you know what sinna you just hatched me an idea if anybody doesn't know who's his or hers secret santa maybe they could give gifts for thir friends a very special gift :3
heart
hmmm.... wheels turning huh? Well there is still time to sort and hatch ;)

and if you dunt wanna mess with it or *organizing people could message me who they want to gift & I can make a list so to make sure everyone whose in gets stuff.
 hmmm.... wheels turning huh? Well there is still time to sort and hatch ;) and if bạn dunt wanna m
big smile
It's snowing (well a little)
heart
Reeeally??? Awesome!!! *rushes to the window* ^~^
zzz
snow, snow, snow yay *looks out the window* cool but right now i gotta go to bed *yawns* so tired good night everyone oh and a little advise before i go offline if it gets colder outside wear seven sweaters
ok *takes bag off and gets and looks inside it* homework leave that in their oh x-mas CD's out and x-mas crackers out.
 ok *takes bag off and gets and looks inside it* homework leave that in their oh x-mas CD's out and x-
mischievous
Oh yeah Sinna, anyone can have a hat :3

And guys, doesn't this almost-party need some music? *lingers near Shi-chan**slealthily tries to pull him under the mistletoe*
*steps in between cielxlizzy19 and shiizuo* sorry birhtday girl but this mistletoe is off limits till the 14th now hold your horses and reindeers now about the christmas songs how we go
meh
*Looks at Haremaster.* Pigs fly where you come from? Where the hell are you from? *Shakes head and sighs.* I can do without a Santa suit...I'v been wearing bartender clothes for years. That's not going to change.....the hat MIGHT be acceptable though.. *Locks eyes on Ciel, clearly questioning what you're doing.*
big smile
*to shiizuo* that seems fine you could still where the hat :3 oh and a little word of advise when a girl is near stay away from the mistletoe but you don't have to worry about me , sinna or tayloe because we're amoung friends ^^
smile
i'll be right back :3 *comes back with a pink dress and walks over to haremaster , bubgum , cielxlizzy , sinna and blondeprincess* so what do you guys think ? the girl is not me but try to imagine me on the dress :3
 i'll be right back :3 *comes back with a màu hồng, hồng dress and walks over to haremaster , bubgum , cielxlizz
smile
aww v. you look like your mother when she was your age :D now it's my turn*goes to room and changes* , then comes back wearing dress* :) now try to imagine me on this dress
 aww v. bạn look like your mother when she was your age :D now it's my turn*goes to room and changes*
*looks out the window and sees snow* i which i could see outside but with this dress i might get cold
smile
you look beautiful yourself taylor :3
*Slides a few feet away from the mistletoe.* That is by far the scariest thing that has something to do with Christmas. *Shakes head.*
laugh
lol your funny
Aww, your dresses are beautiful.~ ^^

*rummages through my closet and finds this dress for myself* What do you guys think?

@Shizuo: *snickers* x3
 Aww, your dresses are beautiful.~ ^^ *rummages through my closet and finds this dress for myself*
zzz
*Stares blankly at all the dresses.* I never cared about clothes... just throw something on and be done with it. *Yawns.*
 *Stares blankly at all the dresses.* I never cared about clothes... just throw something on and be do
laugh
aww come on you don't have to be a grouch you surely don't want to be mr.scrouch and be visited by the ghosts of christmas past , present and future and trust me you don't want to get into the future's bisness however you don't have to look at the dresses if you don't want to. let e ask you something how are you good at throwing snow ?
 aww come on bạn don't have to be a grouch bạn surely don't want to be mr.scrouch and be visited bởi t
just leave him alone he had a rough day didn't you ? *asks shiizuo* well you may go home as you please you look tired :3 well we *me , blondeprincess , cielxlizzy19* bid you good night and don't worry taylor i'll take care of the snow i'll just dragon up and melt all the snow
hmmm
Ghosts of Christmas past? My friend is a Dullahan. She has no head. No damn ghosts would bother me...I think I'd just vacuum them up. *Scratches head.* ....How good am I at throwing snow? I'm good at throwing things...so, probably pretty good..
 Ghosts of giáng sinh past? My friend is a Dullahan. She has no head. No damn ghosts would bother me...
zzz
@Pink

My day actually wasn't that bad, but I am tired I guess...I'm going now, night.
@shiizuo ^^ okay :3 good night
big smile
that's good that your good at throwing stuff :3 then it's settled you can help throw snow tomorrow good night ^^
Dresses?! You three look good in your dresses :)
smile
thanks bubgum :3
smile
now it's your turn to wear a dress that is if you want to :3
smile
no problem ^^
smile
yeah thanks bubgum i wanna see too :3
zzz
*Yawns and lays down on a couch.* No one bug me...I'm about to fall asleep right here. My rage is far from pretty when I get woken up. *Puts a blindfold on and relaxes.*
smile
i gotta hit the sack too tomorrow's school and it's friday !!!!!coming taylor ?
smile
coming valeria *sees shizuo sleeping* whispers nighty night
zzz
Night you three
smile
say who's hear