giáng sinh Fanpop Giáng Sinh Party 2012!!!!!

pinkmare posted on Dec 01, 2012 at 08:39PM
santa's enchanted forest :3
it will end at january
 santa's Chuyện thần tiên ở New York forest :3 it will end at january
last edited on Dec 15, 2012 at 01:37AM

giáng sinh 352 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 352

hơn một năm qua pinkmare said…
big smile
your right sinna the whole secret santa thing is way to obivious but i have an idea okay everbody let's all pick our secret santa pick the one you want to give the present for but the secret is to not tell what the gift is . however you can pick your secret santa buddy your secret santa buddy is your friend who you ask for advise on the gifts let me rearrange the month , color , name thing
hơn một năm qua blondeprincess said…
big smile
i got dibs on VALERIA!!! *grabs pinkmare's arm* oh and i have an idea for the party to since i'm the co-host and valeria's the host too. goldenheart you can be in charge of the christmas stories :)
so what do you think ? white candles that look like white apples :D *sees jessowey* SIS!! you made it *hugs jessowey* i'm sooo glad you came right v. ?
 i got dibs on VALERIA!!! *grabs pinkmare's arm* oh and i have an idea for the party to since i'm th
i'm gonna go hangs these on my tree even though there not pink
 i'm gonna go hangs these on my cây even though there not màu hồng, hồng
*my arm gets grab by blondeprincess* okay t. you got me SIS!! it is great to see you *hugs jessowey*
 *my arm gets grab bởi blondeprincess* okay t. bạn got me SIS!! it is great to see bạn *hugs jessowey*
smile
i would love to choose you taylor but if i choose you then your not gonna be my christmas buddy because then we'll be telling each other our qifts and that's cheating :P so i'm gonna have to chose someone else :) i think my tree needs more of these
 i would tình yêu to choose bạn taylor but if i choose bạn then your not gonna be my giáng sinh buddy becau
okay your right v. but can i be your christmas secret santa buddy ?
hơn một năm qua CielXlizzy19 said…
Ah! The 14th is my birthday! I can't wait! :D

And Santa costumes? Like for everyone? Okay, I'm on it! >:3
big smile
of course t. because your gonna help me on the gift :3
here you can hangs these on your tree :3 *gives orniments to blondeprincess*\
 of course t. because your gonna help me on the gift :3 here bạn can hangs these on your cây :3 *gi
okay since taylor has me as her secret santa i need someone to be my secret santa but i got cool friends it's soo hard to choose but who ? hmmm
laugh
okay here are the candy canes i'mma go put them somewhere in the kitchen
 okay here are the kẹo canes i'mma go put them somewhere in the phòng bếp, nhà bếp
big smile
even though it isn't the 14th yet here a video of american dragon jake long the christmas special >3
big smile
let's not forgot the proud family now :3
smile
i almost forgot about part 2
smile
omg cielXlizzy19 that's great ^^ then it's settled we're gonna celebrate your birthday when it starts and since your the birthday fanpop user you will recevied two gifts one from your secret santa and another for your birthday what do you think v. ?
big smile
i love that idea :3 alright good and yes santa costumes for everybody :3 including yourself ciel-uhh what's your real name hon ?
hơn một năm qua Shiizuo said…
meh
*Feels late.* Ahem... my apologies.

Colour: Black and white.
Month: January.
First letter in name: S
smile
it's okay shiizuo *pats him on the back*
Oh, thanks guys! 8'D ♥

My real name is Cameron, by the way....and here are the costumes!

I couldn't find a picture that matched my idea, but I was thinking it would be too ostentatious for every boy to wear a full-on Santa costume, beard and all, so I just thought it would be sort of free-form for the boys, like a red/christmasy sweater with appropriate pants as opposed to a costume.

And as for the girls, this was the only costume I could find that wasn't...indecent...if you know what I mean... -.-

I hope you guys like them.... .___. I can change them if you want...
 Oh, thanks guys! 8'D ♥ My real name is Cameron, bởi the way....and here are the costumes! I co
smile
nice costume cameron i hope it fits me though whoo valeria is that your boyfriend ? *points to shiizuo*
WHAT!!! no he's just a friend and that's cool cameron i love that costume and taylor were you spying me ?
last edited hơn một năm qua
mischievous
maybe
don't worry *to shiizuo* i got this *to taylor* i swear to god if you say one more syllable i will use these
 don't worry *to shiizuo* i got this *to taylor* i swear to god if bạn say one thêm syllable i will us
Ah, don't feel late Shizu-chan....the party hasn't even started yet. B|
worried
what!!! NOOOOO !!!! not my beautiful hair NOOOO!!! please have mercy
okay since its tbe seasons i'll spare your hair.......until january!!!! and don't try to hide cause i know where you live :)
*gasps* you'll never take my hair alive -_- and of course you know where i live we're next door neighbors DUHHH!!!!
and cameron's right shiizuo you were late but not late for the real party you were paticular early so don't feel bad :)
sad
actually guys it's my fault i just gave him the invitation late i'm the one that should be apologizing
i'm sorry shiizuo :(
 i'm sorry shiizuo :(
Oh, so it hasn't started.. that's good. *Slowly inches off to the side, away from the crowd.* Is there anything I can assist with?
smile
good point , sorry for getting emotional hmm you can put a couple of christmas decorations and you can bring your own christmas tree it's free any color you want except for grey and black.

zzz
*yawns* i'm tired besides we got school tomorrow valeria we should go offline
i'll be out in a second just let me help shiizuo and don't get any bright ideas blondie >_<
Al right, will do.. I'll be back momentarily.

-10 minutes later-

*Walks in with a few scratches, a Christmas tree balanced on my shoulder.* Got it..huff...huff...
 Al right, will do.. I'll be back momentarily. -10 phút later- *Walks in with a few scratches
i won't i'll just go to bed *see's shiizuo's christmas tree* nice tree it's even better than mine's :O anyways good night cameron , valeria and shiizuo.
big smile
i agree with taylor nice tree :D
Thanks..uh, Taylor.. and good night. *Blinks.* Thanks Valeria..
your welcome shiizuo. ^U^
zzz
your welcome shiizuo *yawns*
good night sleeping beauty i'll see you at the bus stop
oh shiizuo before i go can you help me put this mistletoe up the ceiling since your tall enough *gives mistletoe to shiizuo*
 oh shiizuo before i go can bạn help me put this mistletoe up the ceiling since your tall enough *give
hơn một năm qua Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
I got carried away with Invites *noms on fingers* Well, nuttin like food and decorating to get us in za mood and those that don't want can zip some nog or cider "spiced" or UN...if ya know what I mean and No Mina -you can't have the spiced nog! hehe, even if she might sneek! *Sees HugeBleachFan & Shizuo!* HEY! *gives hugs* Sorry I invited ya so early, I guess I was confused... lol, or carried away, but I am DEFINITELY glad you are ere & could join us! <3333
 I got carried away with Invites *noms on fingers* Well, nuttin like thực phẩm and decorating to get us in
smile
tis alright sinna :3 and yup good ole christmas :3 you could stop inviting people sinna i already got so..how are you and cruz been doing ?
i love your tree sinna :3 ooh sparkly
zzz
well i gotta jam and turn in for the night and tomorrow's school anyways good night cameron , sinna and shiizuo *yawns*
hơn một năm qua terian said…
Wait the party is on fanpop
*Was hugged.* No problem...early invites are better than late. *Looks at pinkmare.* Oh right, sure.. *Takes the mistletoe and sets it up.*
smile
thanks for the help shiizuo :3
hơn một năm qua haremaster99 said…
Uhh, I'm kinda clueless on this, so~ from what I've read....

Favorite color: purple

Month: March

First letter of name: S

Am I correct? ;-;
hơn một năm qua Bubgum said…
Favorite color: pink
Month: August
First letter of name: H