Arthur và Gwen Arthur/Gwen những người hâm mộ diễn đàn ♥

VampyreFey posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 08:40PM
Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fans forum where you can put in your input of our couple [or join into one of the other topic that is being discussed at the moment]. Everyone is welcome, so just jump right in! :)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
The A/G Girls:

Joppa ♥
Jazzie ♥
Issie ♥
Stacey ♥
Zoe ♥
Naima ♥
Rose ♥
Melly ♥

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
 Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen những người hâm mộ diễn đàn where bạn can put in your input of o
last edited on May 09, 2013 at 08:47PM

Arthur và Gwen 4894 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 4894

hơn một năm qua Melisey said…
Good evening my pretty Arwen people. :) Have you all been reading Arwen fanfics. I really want to read some. But I need the characters to be in character. I will pay attention to what you guys are writing about them. Wow soon 480? 21 more to go.

Oh Issie I got to say it again I felt like re watching Roswell after seeing your icon. Max and Liz are so beautiful.
hơn một năm qua RosalynCabenson said…
so? you have, stacey? :D
whatever..YAY, we're growing...we'll hit it soon XD

Hey, Melly, nice to see you!
How are you?
last edited hơn một năm qua
Hi sweetie. I am fine and you? I heard you are going on set. I am so excited for you.
hơn một năm qua EPaws said…
big smile
Issie drop your list on over at Trade You a Fanfic post.At least we can keep them in order. When you are ready of course.
hơn một năm qua VampyreFey said…
Joppa, I'm sure you're work will be very nice if you ever gave it a shot!
Okay, Stace- I'm posting my FF after this. I hope your girls like it! And I'll post my list like right after!
Yeah, Rose, your stuff is always beautiful.
YES! 1 more to go. And then we're edging to 500 people!
Hey, Melly! I actually watched Roswell again and then saw this icon. And I was like I NEED IT! They're just too beautiful!
No doubt about it. Give it another 2 weeks we will be over the mark.
big smile
^Guess your right. :D I'm so excited because then we can start out Secret Santa and do the matching icons! We are going to have the greatest celebration ever!
I am so excited for us reaching 500 fans. But at the rate we are going. I am probably going to miss it. As I am very soon going away for two weeks.
Do you guys know any songs that would be good for Arthur? I am looking at Arthur videos right now. Have I ever mentioned that I love his character? :D
aww~ I'm so exited for this celebration!!!

-off again writing, I'm in a flaw~
laugh
Melly: YES! We are very close. Where are you going away?

Songs for Arthur? Hmm...playlist, time. xD
No, I don't think you've ever mentioned that you love his character? Hmmm...don't think I have either. :D

Aw Rose, I'm sure whatever you are writing will be beautiful!
It would be wonderful if you could come up with some songs for Arthur. I am blank at the moment. I said I would come up with ideas to someone who is making a video about his character.
Nope we have not mentioned it nearly enough.LOL :D He is amazing. :)
I am going to Turkey in just a few days. I have never been there before. So I am nervous as well as excited.
Hmmm...here are a few that I can think of...
Shattered by Trading Yesterday
All Fall Down by OneRepublic
It's My Life by Bon Jovi
Harder to Breathe by Maroon5
Hero by Abandon

I've always enjoyed Cascada's Bad Boy for Arthur, but that's just because everyone loves that song for their favorite male characters who somewhat fit the category xD

Yes. Arthur is just way too amazing.
:O Turkey! Sounds really cool- I've never been, but I've seen so many pictures and it looks beautiful. It also has a ton of history to back it up! Have fun :)
Thank you sweetie. Really great song choices. Oh I love bad boy for Arthur too. And for Damon too actually. DUH! He is my bad boy. :)
I think it will be great to visit a new country.
I am going to sleep now. So I will say good night.:)
Ah, Melly! I love Arthurs character, too!
Have I to state why?
would you lke to share some nice Arthur videos you've found??

I've been in turkey when I was about six years old I think. was really nice ;) The only memory I have is me in a custom riding on a camel XD
oh, and the food...a lot of food..very sweet food LOL
heart
Yes Rose you need to state why! :D No it is pretty obvious why you think so. :)Why we all think so. He is just fantastic. I will share some videos I found tomorrow. :) As I am too tired to do anything right now. I will also read the fanfics you girls have written tomorrow.

LOL must be fun to ride on a camel. It is all so middle east and foreign to me. It will be exciting. I will try to see some dolphins when I am there. I love dolphins. Oh and they have a medieval castle or something. I also love medieval castles. I have been to quite a few. Thanks for sharing your memories from Turkey. Well now I am off to bed. Good night and sweet dreams girls!
hơn một năm qua JazzLeitchSmith said…
smile
Hey guys!
I was training (boxing) on monday and the punch bag moved and i hit the wall and broke my wrist, it killed like shit, so i was in hospital all night:L
Arthur is perfect, hes a god!
I love reading Arwen fanfics, some of them can be beautifully written, i spend most my time reading, when im not training or playing football, i love it, it relaxes me:L

So how you girls doing? (:
kiss
Oh my that sounds awful Jazzie. How are you doing now? I hope you get better really soon:)

I am on my way to bed seriously. I am just crazy about videos today. I will share one that I love this evening. Before I go to bed. It is not Arwen but Merlin/Arthur, Guardian angel. Have you guys seen it?
Ok see you tomorrow.

hơn một năm qua MISAforever said…
heart
I know that song!! love it!!! Melly, check out simple plan's song grow up.... It fits Arthur the prat in s1!! :D
Now you've given me sth to think about!! :)) Arthur playlist.....
Jazzie, hope it'd be better soon!!
Thankyou im fine, just have to relax and not do any sports and stuff.
that song sounds beautiful, i love how it fits with merlin and arthur pefectly because merlin is his guardian angel :L:L
Night Melly!
lol, Melly, sure you aren't my twin? XD
Good night, darling!

ow, Jazzie, that must have hurt *hugs* get well soon!

aw~ I know that song and that video, too!
heart
Good night my sweeties, I really enjoyed the day with all of you!
heart
As always, I miss the family's play. Hope to catch up with all of you by weekend. Affections...Stacey
kiss
Another truly beautiful, video Melissa.

*reverent bow*
kiss
Be vigilant, Jazzie. Please take care of you. Only you there will ever be.

I will stacey don't worry about me, it could of been worse:L
I'm walking to school because I'm well cool:L
I will stacey don't worry about me, it could of been worse:L
I'm walking to school because I'm well cool:L
Morning, sweeties!
How are you?
hơn một năm qua daenerys said…
Good morning lovelies.

Glad you are ok Jazz. That sounds incredibly painful. My ankle broke a few years ago when some bitch decided to use my ankle as a ball during field hockey.

All this talk about fanfic has inspired me. I am actually writing one! It's fun. Since I have hardly read any fanfic (maybe 3) I'll trade all the links you all put up for one of mine. I hope it turns out alright.
kiss
Morning!!! :)))
Ohh everyone seems to be writing ff. how awesome!!!
Zoe, Joppa, Morning!!
I'm looking forward to your ff Zoe!
I have to go now, I shall get contacts so I have to go to an optician today :)
cu later^^
and I'm going to the cost :)) No internet there, i just have only on my phone..xD
smile
Hi:) Joppa thank you for the song suggestion. Sounds like a great choice since our Arthur needed to grow up.
Glad you guys liked the video. I love that one for Arthur and Merlin. And it has the poisoned chalice in it. :)
Rose I love that we have a lot in common. :)
Jazzie I hope you get well soon.
kiss
Zoe, I find it amusing that some likes you shared re fanfic...loved them, or previously read.
Melly, yeah it's perfect that poisoned chalice is in it, it fits so well and it's my favorite Arthur and Merlin episode I think.
Arthur saves Merlin, Merlin saves Arthurs life and Merlin/Nimueh!!
i can't say what's my fav Merthur episode.. They are always so funny and you can see the 'brother bond' between them. My favorite bromance :-)
you're right Joppa, but poisoned chalice is definitely one of my faves^^
talk of merthur, I go on reading my fave merhtur ff now...
funniest part: Merlin refering to Uther with "He-who-must-not-be-named" and "You-know-who"

cu later <3
big smile
The poisoned chalice is actually one of my favorite episodes too. As is the once and future queen.
I love Arthur and Merlins bromance. It is also my favorite bromance. And as you Rose I love the way Arthur and Merlin saves one another in that episode. Merlin is such a hero to me. I also love all the Merlin and Arthur scenes. Oh and the almost hug is priceless. :D
^ Almost HUG! Second favorite Merlin scene EVER! [After the AG throne room scene]
"I thought you were going for a hug."
"Noooo..." Oh gosh, their bromance is probably the best that ever existed. After Arwen, they are my favorite relationship on the show.
heart
It is one of mine too Issie. How adorable is Merlin wanting a hug? And Arthur's reaction. LOL
Yep best bromance ever.
Merlin was so cute! After I saw that episode I actually went online and found a clip of that scene where I could just keep watching it. Arthur's expression was truly...just...priceless. Definitely best bromance, Melly.
But, for Arthur and Merlin, I'm really happy that they can balance the brothers of destiny with fluff. Like in that scene in COA Part 2 where Arthur tells him that he would otherwise be fooled into thinking he was wise and the Merlin shakes his head and all. The intensity was that Merlin's wisdom had settled on Arthur, the fluff that they can still make the whole thing way lighter by just a few words. I don't think there has ever been a relationship like that xD
heart
Melly, twin, to all what you said: same here XDD

omg, the almost hug..LOVE it...waiting for a real one ever since that.
want Arthur to give Merls a hug like Gwaine did XD

Definitely, Arthur & Merlin bromance 4 ever!
I totally agree Issie. They do have fluff and you described them perfectly. There is so much to their relationship. They really are like brothers. I love the term brothers of destiny for them.
I am so looking forward to Arthur being all worried about Merlin next season. Oh and I definitely want him to hug him for real.

Rose you, Issie and me can really be triplets I think. :D
Issie, I rewatched it several times too ;)
I like the scenes when Arthur calls Merlin wise and than the one where he ends "...most of the time you are a complete idiot."
what brings the humor back after the fluff.
great relationship, I agree very balanced.

I'm looking so forward to the scene Arthur and Gwaine rescuing Merlin. love the trio *_*
Brothers of Destiny are those two for sure! I can't wait to see how it all develops in season 4. And yeah, Rose- definitely looking forward to the scene where Arthur and Gwaine rescue Merlin. I loved "The Eye of the Phoenix" and especially "COA Part 1" because we got to see the trio's interaction.

Yes Melly! We definitely could all be triplets!
Yes I love the three of them together also. I loved when Arthur and Gwaine were arguing about which one of them would have won, and then Merlin said neither one of them would have won.

I am in general also looking forward to more Merlin adorableness next season.
yep, these 2 episodes were reat for the trio.
another adveture with the three of them was one thing I wanted for season 4 and when I heard what the scene on the stairs was about I was like omg, they did it. and an angsty arwen scene including I'm so exited for this episode!!

Melly, I'm curious about a darker Merlin, bc they said the season will be darker...

so, my triplet sweeties, I'm off now. reading and going to bed earlier today.
cu <3
Oh we are definitely getting a lot of our wishes next season.:) A darker Merlin will be interesting. Good night Rose and sweet dreams.
I should be off to bed too. So tired.
YES! Next season is going to blow the other three out of the water!
Good night Rose love!

A darker Merlin? What do you think it means? I actually have no clue what they'll do to play up that side.
Ah, alright triplets. Good night to the both of you then :) Talk to you girls tomorrow! <3
smile
I hope it just makes him struggle with power and the need to show that he has it. I do not want them to take away his pure heart and kind soul.
Well Good night Issie. See you tomorrow.
Yeah, I still want that balance of the epic OT3 and Merlin can become to removed from it- he's got to keep his purity and kind soul. A struggle with power is good- show him having some internal difficulties with his destiny. Also, I hear Morgana might find out about his magic...? Some more stress for him.

Yes good night Melly! ♥