cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 bạn can be a undertaker hoặc a deadman name deadman info:what bạn did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 5028

hơn một năm qua smartone123 said…
Kenji:pulls her to his strong torso was abit hard in his pants"your very beutiful mi amore"kisses her hand
hơn một năm qua nidoqueen said…
blush
Zandra:*blushes and giggles*
(lets say he looks like this abit XD)

"would you like to go further or no?"asks kindly-kenji
 (lets say he looks like this abit XD) "would bạn like to go further hoặc no?"asks kindly-kenji
hơn một năm qua cyrus498 said…
veince:falls down with a loud thump*.....hehehehe..*smiles crazly*HAHAAHAHA!!*Shoots a bunch of amaimons branch of sin at meoko*AHAHAHA!!*starts turning a tad pale*have i injured you yet?
Zandra:would love to *smiles*
meoko:"abit nice job most people cant lay a finger on me"deflects most of them and make them go back into his body
crying
Baby Molly:*starts crying loud enough to wake him up*
Fay:*jumps and looks down* oh no poor baby *quickly jumps down and picks her up*
veince:Indeed espically with tosh inside of you im suprised she hasnt came out yet!*shoots his personal acid like branch of sin at meoko*most people dont get to feel my personal branch of sin
wink
Zandra:*giving him a wild look and giggles*
meoko:jumps out of the way"im controling her quite well cause i dont want the prison destoyed"

kenji:unhooks her bra and feels her boob"very soft amore"reaches in her panties and fingers her abit kisses her
angry
Fay:ANTHONY WAKE UP *looked mad*
saltpot anthony:yesss? veince:yes...and im not trying to destroy it either*uses invisable black on meoko*INVISABLE BLACK!
blush
Zandra:*eyes widen and sparks*
meoko:slips out from the hand and is in his face and bite his neck ripping it"opps i let him sleep abit sorry"jumps backt o where she was before

kenji:"are you ok?"asks gently"do you want me to stop?"
last edited hơn một năm qua
veince:seals the wound with his blood*oh its alright*kicks meoko in the face*there are some exceptions i make when it comes to hitting girls
meoko:guard the kick with her arms so her arm got the kick skids abit eyes flick again then in a flash puts hand on chest and it explodes her sin into her heart
angry
Fay:YOUR IN BIG TRUBEL MISTER! YOU FELL ASLEEP WITH THE BABY STILL IN YOUR ARMS YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE HURT HER FALL OUT OF A CHAIR LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saltpot anthony:shuffles away*SO WHAT I WAS IN THE SALTPOT!! veince:what the hell?!*steps back*..agrrhrh...
blush
Zandra:i'm fine just no one ever did that before
Meoko:tentacles come out Nd stRts ripping his arms and legs apart blast wasn't that aged so just produced blood
veince:cuts the top of his kunckles*heh!*makes blood blades out of the top of his hands and starts cutting off the tentacles*dam girl im suprised your not dead yet!!!*sadisticly smiles shooting off a bloody bullet out of his hand and into meokos leg*
Meoko:blood goes back into her body wound is burned shut slices the bullet before it go to her and wound closes"toshis tring to rise but still got her submerged"

Kenji:"I'll be gentle"slides her shirt and bra off and hugs eye close"very beautiful"starts to slide his pants off too"just tell me if you want me to stop"
angry
Fay:it's the way you fell she could've hit her little head on the floor she is still a baby she fragle
saltpot anthony:shut up!*wiggles away in the supplie closet*IM TRYIN TO ESCAPE HERE! veince:coughs up blood*well then!*eyes glow green*hehehehe.....*makes his owls eyeball and makes some explosions around meoko*
smile
Zandra:ok *smiles and lays back*
Cuts bonds blasts him-meoko

Slides her pants and panties off and takes his boxers off,slowly puts his tip in plays with her boobs "you ok?"-kenji
crying
Baby molly:*still crying but starts reaching for daddy and blowing spit bubbles*
veince:smacks his head against the wall going unconcious*..can..t..........pass..out...*­tur­ns super pale*..i can..barl...y see*passes out* announcer:THATS IT FOLKS OUR WINNER HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!*after the stuff*penalty game lady:1 lung and part of your stomache! veince:oh shit...NOOO!!!!!!*gets them removed*i feel not hungrey....
Meoko:"Opps"walks off Shane beside her
smile
Zandra:yeah I'm fine *wraps arms around him*
hmmm
Fay:hun she wants you
veince:puts a rope in his room*im going to hang myself... silver:in the bar drinking again*WOOO NOBODY CAN DO SHIT!!!! crow:why is the bartender giveing him booze?.... bartender:because he will shut up if he passes out
Kenji:goes alittle deeper,rubs her nipples kisses her
surprise
Matthew:*in the shadows looking at the fight bord* oh no sis is next
Meoko:"don't do that"to venice
veince:i thought i sealed my vent and locked my door...*sighs*get out
heart
Zandra:oooooooo *back arches a bit and grips his shoulder*
Meoko:"why would I let a friend die on me?"
hmmm
Fay:Anthony sweety our baby wants you
Kenji:starts to thrust in and out bait then faster kisses her warmly then kisses her nipples and squeezes them"so nice.."purrs abit
Matthew:*runs back to his sister and Anthony* Anthony i got to tell you something *looked worried*
Shane:is next to meoko
Zandra:ohhhhhh wow *blushing*
Kenji:goes faster shakes ever so slightly"you feel very nice inside" kisses her deeply rubs boobs faster
hmmm
Fay:what is it bro?
Hazel:sits on silvers lap
heart
Zandra:ohhhhhhhhhh yeah *blushing and throws head back*
Leans in going deeper in lean stomach on her stOmach heat come off him and runs and squeezes boobs more purrs abit thrusts still-kenji
sad
Matthew:i got a look at the fight bord
Fay:and?
Matthew:your next
Shane:"wonder whos next"