Young Justice OC'S!!! Challenge

Robin_Love posted on Jun 20, 2012 at 11:56PM
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh. haven't told you what it is yet. WELL, this is so YOU OCs get to challenge each other! Article and photo challenges only! But if you challenge me, I will deny cause of my article. SO to start us off....

-Fang, YOU have to write an article. About...the picture posted below! Hehehe
-Korran, I challenge you to find a photo of....uh...Eclipse as a dog!

Challenge starts now~!
 MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh. haven't told bạn what it is yet. WELL, this is so bạn OCs get to challenge eac
last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 11:58PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 29 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua KorranYJ said…
Umm for the pic should it be Eclipse with dog ears or is she going to be full on dog
hơn một năm qua Robin_Love said…
smile
Dog ears and/or tail
hơn một năm qua FangYJ said…
WHY ME???? Oh, you know what would helpful? Tellling me who is it in the picture.
hơn một năm qua CharmanteRoiYJ said…
big smile
OOC: This would be fun to watch how everything unfolds~
mischievous
LOL!!! Fang, I've thought of it as you and Devin. But it can be WHOEVER you want!
hơn một năm qua FangYJ said…
OH OH! IDEAAA!
laugh
YES!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Red_HoodYJ said…
mischievous
I hereby challenge Charm to write an article WITHOUT using your name, Charm, Charmante Roi or any other alias you may have. Good luck.

I also challenge Eclipse to find a blackmail picture of the OC of her choice. BUT, it must be one of the following: Me, Lucas or Siverwings+Thirteen (off the top of my head, all I could evilly think of at the time. lus, I wanna see what blackmail you could dig up on me XD)
hơn một năm qua AislingYJ said…
OOh can someone article-challenge me? Please? I'm feeling lazy and don't want to write wings of kaos cuz I'm too lazy so...and I like one-shots! Please???
hơn một năm qua Devin_Grayson said…
SURE! Write an article about Phoebe and Dylan aka Notte based on the photo below! Make it funny!!!
 SURE! Write an bài viết about Phoebe and Dylan aka Notte based on the bức ảnh below! Make it funny!!!
hơn một năm qua Kenzie_KarmaYJ said…
mischievous
GIMME CHALLENGE! GIMME GIMME GIMME
Ugh...I don't know what to write...No offense, but I honestly don't know how to write about them. Sorry.
I'm still up for a challenge though, I just have troubles when it comes to couples that aren't my own..
last edited hơn một năm qua
Kenz: Write an article about the sexual tension that ensues between a male OC and his girlfriend when he is abruptly turned into...a slug! Or a snail! >:D MWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!
hơn một năm qua -BelovedRobin said…
I'm Charm's creator, but, HOLY SEXY BATMAN TITTIES! You must really want to know his name.
hơn một năm qua EclipseYJ said…
big smile
@Red_hoodYJ:
 @Red_hoodYJ:
hơn một năm qua Obscurity98 said…
wink
Challenge me! any one shots or pics! then for anyone who actually knows who i (my ocs) are, i challenge u to find a pic of Harley and Roy together.
smirk
@Obscurity98 I challenge you to write a one shot ABOUT (here's the hard part) what would happen if I ever joined the team. Hahaha, good luck. Oh, and...
 @Obscurity98 I challenge bạn to write a one shot ABOUT (here's the hard part) what would happen if I
big smile
OOC: I ACCEPT PICTURE CHALLENGES ONLY!
Can I have a one-shot challenge? I'm really bored...
I just finished the Challenge Red_Hood, check it out!
smirk
It was pretty damn awesome. I approve.
thnx, also nice pic i saved it,

To Anyone: give me another challenge! WOOHOO!
@Devin_Grayson- a picture challenge for you, a blackmail pic for Harley (obscurity) to use against me! it can be anything! good luck!
hơn một năm qua ShadowYJ said…
CHALLENGE ME CHALLENGE ME!
mischievous
@ shadowYJ- find a pic of Harley (obscurity) on a date with Kaldur and then write an article on it.
hope u can do it!
big smile
Okay! I shall do my best!!!
I wanna write a fanfic! Challenge me!
Please no romance if it involves your guys' couples cuz I have trouble with that. Weird mashup romances would be fine though! And it can be really weird....I'm bored..
mischievous
Hmmmm...OH!!!! I KNOW!!!! Weird mashup couple!!!! Becca and Twan. IDC that their taken! I wanna see it!
hơn một năm qua ShadowYJ said…
hmmmmm now writing about an article about HarleyxKalder could take a while.
last edited hơn một năm qua