Victoria's Secret VIctoria secret shipping to canada a rip off!!

MelissaLB posted on Feb 02, 2010 at 01:59PM
if you live in canada and have ordered form victoria secret online you have paid duty fees. I inquired with canada post regarding my order and it was shipped from Mississauga! It never originated in the US! Victoria Secret is a rip off just trying to get as much money as they can from its customers.

Victoria's Secret 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua lisamariev said…
That is not true. it was not shipped from missisauga. I live in woodbridge and I order stuff online all the time. Next time get your tracking number and track it on canada post yourself. The item first ships from the states and it goes to missisauga where the customs office is. Everything goes to missisauga when you order it so it can go through customs and than it goes to your house.
hơn một năm qua vickysecret said…
I`ve been trying to get coupon codes from link with a lot of luck lately so I think that you should try it too :)
hơn một năm qua VSPinkAddiction said…
smirk
Interesting discussion here. My friend and I are total VS Pink addicts and I have to ship items to her from the US to Canada so she doesn't have to incur crazy shipping/duty fees.

If you or anyone is interested in discussing all things VS Pink - there is a new forum that can be found at link

Feel free to stop by and share your favorite VS Pink products or just discuss new VS Pink trends - you don't even have to join the site first!
hơn một năm qua amyb1984 said…
link
last edited hơn một năm qua