Seri chạng vạng The End ~ Why Meg and Gracie are Freaking Out!

Meg08 posted on Jan 11, 2008 at 10:17PM
Meg:

Ok.... me and my sister are beyond freaking out right now. We were talking about the end of Breaking Dawn about 15 minutes ago and then Grace was like "You just watch Jacob is gonna die!" and then we switched to talking about how Stephenie keeps comparing everyone (Edward, Jacob, and Bella) to famus book/play characters who die.

Every last one of them die. Romeo and Heathcliff(Edward), Paris and Edgar(Jacob), Julit and Catherine(damn stupid ass Bella!).

If Bella was to get in some deep trouble and it just so happened that Jacob and Edward went to save her... what if Edward endirect caused Jacob's death, then Edward died saving Bella, and Bella killed herself... any of this sound familiar? hmmmmmm?

*shudders* by now everyone should know what a big Edward fan I am and that Gracie feels the same way about Jacob. We don't want to believe any of this, but we are scared to death that Stephenie is setting us up to fall and it will be a long, hard, devestating fall. *tears*

Gracie:

I'm so sad. I'm so sad. He's gonna die. This always happens to me! (Cedric, Fred, Dustfinger, Sirius, Boromir, etc. etc.)

Sorry, that's all i could think of for a second...i am....too sad to cry, and too scared to run. we put in Saw II just for the sadness and blood and gore. i attacked my sister...this is...~scream~

(Meg: She really did attack me. One minute I'm standing there freaking out and saying I hope we're wrong and this can't happen and Edward will never kill Jacob and then I hugged her and she attacked!!! I'm surprised she didn't phase! and she chased me!!!)

~another scream~

~STAR WARS NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!~­

i will admit, the one small comfort in all of this is that we have been wrong before. we would have sworn on all we had and our lives that Snape was evil and he wasn't and we said that Robert Pattinson would NEVER be Edward when we heard he was on the list....but this is SO MUCH FREAKIN WORSE than that. we didn't care about Snape, and we now LOVE Rob as Edward (especially Meg), one comfort in a world of darkness....bella's new moon time may be over but ours is just beginning.

....all I can say is, pray that we are wrong. i've never wanted to be so wrong before in my life. i hope we are (if this was golf) ten lakes from the lake on the golf course that is on the oppossite side of the course that the hole is on away from what is really going to happen.

i can say no more than that. :( :( :( :( :( :(
:( :( :( :( :(

i will die. she will die. all will die. no matter who you love. IF we're right.

HUG US FELLOW FANS!!!!!!!!! we NEED IT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL US WE'RE WRONG AND WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

Seri chạng vạng 26 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
i cant say your wrong cuz iv been having the same fears, but i just keep telling myself that
stephenie would NOT DO THAT TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................
*hyperventelates*........................­...­.
.............................ok..........­...­...­...­...­..o­mg.­omg­.om­g..­...­..o­mg.­omg
..........omg...........she....just......­wou­ld.­...­..n­ot.­...­...­..d­o..­...­...­tha­t..­...
...to.....us............WOULD SHE?!?!?!?!?!?!?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Meg08 said…
.... I can't see all of you're reply....

Meg and Gracie: Damnit! Someone please!!!!! find some reason why we're wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! *tears*

hơn một năm qua Heidi42 said…
um...wow thats really hard to find a reason why that wouldnt happen now that you mention it... i mean i DEFINATLY dont want edward or jacob to die (well i guess that means bellas gunna have to stay alive otherwise edward would kill himself :'(...) but isnt Breaking Dawn the last book so wow now i guess im freaking out to over it...that would be horrible!!!!!! but stephenie wouldnt do that to all the fans would she... i dont think many people would like her as much if she did and i dunno i might be weird but i like when people like me lol... so no she wouldnt do that (i hope *fingers crossed*)
hơn một năm qua gracie08 said…
we're sorry we're freaking you guys out, but we had to see if someone could tell us we're wrong. we've only had one reply in the soapbox article that made a little sense, but it wasn't comforting enough to make us stop worrying. we're sorry, we couldn't freak alone.
im literally shaking right now. every time i think about it, i want to cry. jake is most likely to die if only one of them does...we were just discussing that in the soapbox.

~shudder~

i have to take a nice hot shower and calm down. maybe read new moon for a while...jake will comfort me...he's not gonna die...he's not gonna die....

hơn một năm qua chocolate-bear said…
Im pretty sure she wouldnt do that to us. I would cry my heart out if anyone died in the series! I just think she wants us to make those assumptions by putting in her book/play similarities. If either one of them died, it would basically ruin Bella. Stephenie wouldnt turn her book so morbid.
I can see a minor character dying, for instance, a member of the Pack or, maybe Charlie. I can also see the series totally ending on a happy note. Jacob imprints on some one, Edward deals with the Volturi, Bella is all happy with everything etc etc.
last edited hơn một năm qua
*is ready to cry again, but stops confused* What do you mena "Edward deals with the Volturi"? All he has to do is turn Bella *shudders* and everything is good.... right? I don't want him to mess with the Volturi!!! If he pisses them off enough, they kill him! or Jane will hurt him again!!!! *whimpers a bit, starts to cry again*
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
It's okay, Meg. It's okay. Edward won't die. He just can't. If he turns Bella then everything should be fine, I doubt that anymore problems will come from them. I think chocolate-bear was just saying that Edward deals with them by turning Bella. If that's not what they meant... Then I'm confused... I don't want to think about anyone dying anymore... They simply can't. Stephenie can't make her books so morbid, make us fall in love with characters that die in the end. If she does then I'm going to be very upset with Stephenie, and she doesn't want me angry.
*sobs* But I don't want him to trun her!!!!!

hơn một năm qua xXx--JM--xXx said…
hey is twilight a gud book cuz my mates got it for english just now n she sed it was crap
she said it was crap?? ya maybe one person's opinion out of a whole 365 people who think that its a GREAT book that you have to read it over and over and over and over and omg.....
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
xXx--JIM--xXx, we here at the Twilight spot think that Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse are all wonderful books. If you're interested go ahead and read it and form your own opinion. I hope you enjoy it if you do read it.

Meg, I know. I don't want him to turn her either. I'd much rather she die and Edward find a way to keep on living. But that isn't very lkely.
yeah, i know. but only Lord knows why he needs her so much....grrrrrrr. xXx...these books are great if you have a thing for werewolves, vampires, and romance. seeing as you were interested enough to come here and ask, i saw you're interested enough to go and take the time to read them.
hơn một năm qua twilightseries said…
people people people!!! stop freaking out!!!! breaking dawn cannot be the end and i think that if stephenie meyer was gunna kill jacob then edward the bella she would have done it in the 4th book breaking dawn. BUT there is a 5th book called midnight sun that is coming out soon after breaking dawn!!! i reaaaaaally hope you guys are wrong about the 'everyone dying ' theory
but now at least you know that no one extremely crucial to the series will die in the next book
ps. the first chapter of the 5th book midnight sun is on stephenie meyers website if anyone want to read it
midnight sun is not a part of the series. it's the series in Edward's point of view. it has nothing to do with the Twilight series other than it's pretty much the same thing told over through his eyes. So, actually, as far as anyone knows, Breaking Dawn is pretty much the end...even Steph said it's probably the last one.
hơn một năm qua twilightseries said…
damn it. i forgot about that minor fact
oh well all we can hope for is that she doesnt break our hearts as much as she did when edward left :P
*rolls eyes* Please check your facts before you get our hopes up. And go get an icon! What kind of fan are you if we can't see how you feel?
YEA twilightseries. great insight, you should get an icon that COMPLETELY sums up your whole opinion of everybody and everything you LURVE in/about twilight! AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT STEPHENIE'S LAST TWILIGHT BOOK....... *tears*
i'd be okay with it being her last one as long as the ending is good. anything that gets dragged out too long just gets redundant...don't get me wrong. i LOVE them to death, but i would rather her end strong then sort of fizzle out...
I'm with my twin. After this I'll be fine with waiting for Midnight Sun. :D
yea gracie08 as long as theres a good ending, i wouldnt like FREAK out or anything if it was good
yeah. she said she was kinda burnt out on it. and i would much rather her just go ahead and end it right here than try to drag it out for the fans and the series go downhill.

i just REALLY don't want that ending to be jake dying...

Oh, hell no!!! I don't want anyone but Bella to die! and I'd even be ok with her living as long as both Edward and Jacob did too!!! And that's a lot coming from me!
i would make up a cheer if Bella died, and then go to her funeral and sing it into the microphone, not only creeping everyone out but making everybody scream and run and chase me and ill run but NO ONE CAN STOP ME CHEERING THAT BELLAS DEAD!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
.............................yea i dont show how i feel........
I wouldn't go to her funeral, but I would yell at the top of my lungs how happy I am!!!!
same here

haha the only reason i would go to her funeral would be to make sure that she was really dead not just a vampire somewhere in Alaska.