Seri chạng vạng So we all know how people feel about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, but what about the chemistry?

chocolate-bear posted on Dec 15, 2007 at 07:38PM
Im not too sure if they two actors can actually pull off being a couple, and feeling the way Edward and Bella really feel about eachother.
The actors individually are alright, but together ... ummmm.
I mean, Edward and Bella are a combo.

Seri chạng vạng 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua sweetmonkeytoes said…
Well from Stephenie Meyer's myspace page she said that the movie people said their chemistry was amazing so right now I'll take their word for it. I think they'll do good. I'm really liking Robert right now. I'm still not sure about Kristen but she can change my mind when the movie comes out. I'll think they'll make a great combo. I mean, that picture that's been photoshopped with them together looks great!
hơn một năm qua gracie08 said…
i think robert will do an awesome job, but i was already a robert pattinson fan to begin with. as for the chemistry, i mean no one can really know till we see, right? kristen, im not sure about...but all i can really judge her acting off of is the messangers, and all horror films (well, most) have corny acting. panic room, she was too young to really tell, and i haven't seen her in anything else. i hope she'll do good though, even though i hate bella
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
Like sweetmonkeytoes said, according to the casting directors Robert and Kristen had amazing chemistry at the audition. We just have to believe them and believe that they wouldn't lie to Stephenie about something as improtant as that. I like Robert as Edward, he will do great. I'm still not completely sold on Kristen as Bella, but I'm sure she will win me over once the movie is out.
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
both of them are definately talented actors, but i just dont like them as edward and bella. as for their chemistry, i totally agree with gracie08. we'll just have to see if the movie turns out ok.