Seri chạng vạng Bella has been cast!!!

sweetmonkeytoes posted on Nov 16, 2007 at 04:23PM
Alright folks! It's official. If you look on Stephenie Meyer's website or the twilight lexicon you will see that they have found a Bella. It's Kristen Stewart. Personally I haven't seen any of her movies but she's about the right age and I guess she pretty much looks the part. I will give her the benefit of the doubt until i see the movie. Gah! I can't believe this movie is really happening and after all the speculation we have a Bella! Crazy...

Seri chạng vạng 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua sweetmonkeytoes said…
This is straight from the author's website link
Check it out
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua chocolate-bear said…
Wow, i cant believe they have finally found her. Never seen any of the movies shes been in though, meh. We shall see how this turns out.
exciting!
hơn một năm qua sweetmonkeytoes said…
Neither have I chocolate-bear. My biggest complaint is that she doesn't have brown eyes so they better give her contacts! Or else :)
hơn một năm qua iluvcrawford said…
Kristen stewarts not so bad.
Shes played in, The Messengers, Catch that kid, Panic room, Zathura, In the land of women, and Speak which was originally a book
hơn một năm qua twilightfan22 said…
kristen S. is an okay actress ive only seen her in catch thet kid but she was pertty good. i like her but i dont really she her as "bella" u know wht i mean??? well its just my opion but i would not have chosen her to have the part no offence to kristen!!!