Seri chạng vạng (spoiler, bình luận on Eclipse and the " Big Day")

jmcrosk posted on Oct 28, 2007 at 04:39PM
If Bella leaves Edward at the altar for Jacob Black I'll die. I hate Jacob and I can just see her chickening out, running away to have a "human" life with Jacob.What i wouldn't give to be in her position, I would have married him the first time he asked for my hand, and i wouldn't have thrown a damn fit about it either!! How frustrating, I wish I was Bella..how pathetic, I'm fantasizing over getting married to Edward Cullen.

Seri chạng vạng 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
I would be upset if Bella left for Jacob too! Like you I could totally see her doing this, chickening out and being "normal". I mean, in Twilight she even brought about the subject of marriage, which Edward had turned down. But when he brings it up to her she makes such a big deal about it. Yes, I can understand not wanting to be one of those girls who get married right out of high school. But come on! It's Edward! I would have said yes in a heartbeat, and I'm also one of those girls who would never want to get married so soon after graduation.
hơn một năm qua sweetmonkeytoes said…
I don't see Bella chickening out on Edward or anything. Because in Twilight she says she has a hard time making a decision but once she makes it she sticks with it. I think it would be totally out of character for her to do that and I have too much faith in Stephenie Meyer to ever believe that's remotely possible. I think the whole marriage issue with her was a little stupid. When you have a guy like that you just get over your 'upbringing' or whatever and do it!
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
I understand your faith in Stephenie Meyer. But there has been so much drama with the whole thing. If Bella gets cold feet, even though she said she'd stick with her decision, she might run off. But it doesn't seem like the most likely outcome, I was just saying that I could see it happen. I hope that nothing bad happens on the day of the wedding.
hơn một năm qua chocolate-bear said…
I totally dont see Bella chickening out. She loves Edward to death, and she knows that she loves Edward more then Jacob. I agree with sweetmonkeytoes, it would be out of her character to run off at the alter.
On the other hand, i can totally see Jacob crashing the wedding. I hope nothing bad happens on the wedding day too.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua sweetmonkeytoes said…
Yes Bella's 'bad luck' is a different story. I'm hoping Jacob has enough sense not to crash her wedding. He already knows nothing can change Bella's mind and I think he's been hurt enough. He gave it his best shot but as he said Edward is a drug and he knows Bella wouldn't be happy without Edward.
hơn một năm qua XpsychotickissX said…
she wont leave edward & i dont think she has the option now, jacob seemed pretty upset even if he does love her, she hurt him alot & he may not wanna still be with her. she is meant to be with edward. edward & bella are todays society's romeo & juliet
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
GOD if Jacob crashes the wedding i would DIE! not only would that just piss me off, but it would kind of ruin the story for a while. i really doubt that Bella will chicken out. in the end of eclipse, she told Edward, in the meadow, that they needed to go tell Charlie about them getting married. SM made Bella really seem sincere about it as well.....
hơn một năm qua twilightfan22 said…
you know what i would KILL bella if she left edward at the altar for jacob!!!!! and i am not even kidding i would plus i bet she would chiken out of being "normal" too, cuz that seems soooo bella right there!!! if i were bella id be all like hey edward lets go to veges and then once were married turn me into one of you!!!! hehe!!!!
hơn một năm qua EdwardsBella said…
Like Nike says...Just do it

I definitely would not be leaving Edward at the altar.
hơn một năm qua twilightlova13 said…
I could see her doing that too but she wanted so bad to be with edward and be a vampire that i think she'll chicken out and they will just cut the wedding or something like that but I hope that doesn't happen. I will be so mad if it does. I totally agree that would say yes the first time he asked. I love edward.