Seri chạng vạng Jacob & Bella theory(tell me what bạn think)

XpsychotickissX posted on Aug 18, 2007 at 12:01AM
I think the reason Jacob didn't imprint on/to/with(?) Bella is because of that weird resistance to mental gifts, like Edward, & Jane, & that other guy! Like he can't imprint on her like he was meant to because of her gift or somethign! tell me what you think!

Seri chạng vạng 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua sweetmonkeytoes said…
Bella resists things that have to do with her mind and I don't think imprinting would be like a mind thing. I think of it more as a 'nature' thing if that makes any sense. I think that he didn't imprint on Bella because she's so tied up with Edward that she's unimprintable. At least I'd like to think so :)
hơn một năm qua bagginsmyfrodo said…
I think he didn't imprint on Bella because Bella is not the one for him. Even if Bella is with Edward, that would not stop Jacob from imprinting with her. I'm sure if Emily were in love with someone other than Sam, Sam still would have imprinted on/with Emily. It's something the werewolves can't help as we've seen with Sam switching from Leah to Emily. So in a way, I agree with sweetmonkeytoes that it is more of a "nature" thing. Lol.
hơn một năm qua tubachick said…
^ I agree!! I think there is someone out there for Jacob who he hasn't met yet that he will imprint on... And be really happy with in the end. Bella is destined to be with Edward!! (lol) But I think if Jacob had imprinted on Bella he would have had a much stronger reaction than he had.
hơn một năm qua funnyshawna said…
i think that jacob loved bella before he became a werewolf and he stil loved her after and thats why he didnt imprint on her or anyone else, because he didnt even want to think about anyone else.
hơn một năm qua cheergeek said…
That's a cool thought. But I think Jella is dead. D=... and it's not going to happen
hơn một năm qua funnyshawna said…
yeah me too...but i dont think jacob will ever give up totally though...but i wish he would, cos i dont like it when hes sad:(
hơn một năm qua cheergeek said…
"cos i dont like it when hes sad:("

Me too. I was shaking when I was reading the epiliouge =C.
I TOTALLY admire him for never giving up though, but I guess it's not ment to be.
hơn một năm qua EdwardsBella said…
I hated the eclipse epilogue.

Um, I too would like to believe that Bella is unimprintable haha
She BELONGS with Edward<3
hơn một năm qua twilightlova13 said…
I just think he didn't do it because it would hurt bella to be away from edward and he wouldn't want that. And he couldn't because it wasn't the first time he saw her so he couldn't imprint.