Seri chạng vạng What would bella's power be if she became a vampire?

twilightlover13 posted on Jun 17, 2007 at 07:05PM
I think it would have something to do with her being able to detect when "trouble" is coming. b/c like she is a magnet for trouble when she's human.....Just a guess anyone else have any other ideas???

Seri chạng vạng 24 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua tubby2002 said…
that sounds like a good idea. I was thinking though tha it would have something to do with her ability to block things out of whatever. Like how edward cant read her mind or that chick jane and the other vampire couldnt do their thing to here when she was in italy. I dont know though!!
hơn một năm qua twilightlover13 said…
maybe she'll be able to block out trouble... lol
hơn một năm qua sunnyluvsmonkie said…
i think that maybe she would be able to tell what a person is feeling and what their emotions are, so for example, she would know if someone was lying by the color of their aura or something like that.
but that's so much like jasper..
hơn một năm qua tubachick said…
I think it will have something to do with that whole thing where she is really sensitive around blood... Like maybe she will be the kind of vampire who doesn't need human blood to survive, or she is like an "anti-vampire vampire" or something... Just a theory... I don't know if Stephenie Meyer would have put that in the book if she wasn't going to elaborate on it at some point...
hơn một năm qua martinez_is90 said…
that's true, tubachick. But Bella, to me, will turn out to have some sort of power like Jasper. Seeing how she's like bipolar at times - no joke. Plus, it seems to me that she WILL ACTUALLY turn into one of those very powerful and strong vampires, but still be very attached to her family, well, up until their end. After all she is an only child
hơn một năm qua bagginsmyfrodo said…
I think she'll be able to resist mental attacks or things that have to do with the mind. Like how Edward can hear everyone else's thoughts but not hers. I think it will have to do with something like that. Oh and I agree with tubachick. That's another possibility.
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
i agree with tubachick. shel probly be ammune to the blood and not be so tempted. shes definately gunna b really strong.....itl b interesting to see how she compares to the rest of the cullens.
that would actually make a good ending to the books from bella's point of view. cuz she could still be around charlie and other humans and stuff. Also maybe she would still be able to be friends with jacob? then again the smell might bother him. maybe she won't smella as bad too lol ^__^
hơn một năm qua Meg08 said…
I really don't think Bella will have a power, well other then what she already has with her mind being "unreadable". She doesn't show any signs of any other possible power.
hơn một năm qua sarahxo123 said…
I agree with Meg08. She might not have a special power, though, she'll still be immune to mental powers like Jane and Edwards. It might intensify in vampire form, but that seems like all that might happen.
maybe when she's a vamp she will not only be immune to mind powers, but anything else? idk just trying to start up a conversation again xD
yea lol i think that she will probably be immune to the other vampire's powers, but(this is kind of out there) maybe she will be able to control other vampire's powers, or will be able to like absorb them like Peter from Heroes....
absorb them and use them do you mean?
hơn một năm qua luvslove said…
yeah, I think it's that she won't be able to be hit by mental attacks.
yea i mean absorb and use them lol twilightlover13....idk its just a thought.
hơn một năm qua caww said…
I think her dreams will let her know what to be prepared for in the future. I hope the blood thing won't make her hate being a vampire-the only hope, I think is, if the animal blood smell doesn't affect her. I also hope that her mind will be strong from the other vampires and that Edward will still not be able to read her mind. That's part of making Edward more human. He has to communicate with her.
So looking forward to the book(s)
and the movie(s).
caww
hơn một năm qua gracie08 said…
i didn't come up with this till a few days ago, cuz i never really thought she would have one until then. but i thought maybe it would have something to do with her being able to smell blood and all, cuz that shocked edward so much that she told him exactly what it smelled like. he said most humans couldn't do that. ~shrug~ i don't know. i forgot about that till then, it could be something though, lol.
hơn một năm qua funnyshawna said…
hmm...i think definitely something to do with peoples minds, u no since nobody can do anything to her mind. maybe she'll have like all the mind powers, u no like edward's mind reading and janes thing and that other guy from italy's power...cant remember what that was...idk tho. that'll be interesting to find out.
hơn một năm qua horus said…
Here's what I'm thinking, Bella will be a very very strong vampire. Further, her powers are going to emerge as something similar to what luvrofedward said. She might be able to use vampire's powers against them. I'm not quite sure what to make of the aversion to blood, but I doubt she isn't going to have bloodlust, if anything it just proves she's more sensitive to blood than other humans (remember she made that comment about how it smelt?)
hơn một năm qua jacob4ever57 said…
idk wat her power would be there's really nothing special about her to begin with i like twilightlover13's idea!
hơn một năm qua buffyfan said…
maybe she won't have a power-but what do you think her trait from a past life will be? (e.g. emmett brought strength, esme ability to love etc)
hơn một năm qua shortynme said…
I agree with luvrofedward, in fact that's a theory I've had for a while. So if Jane was trying to hurt her, Bella, being immune, could use that power to hurt Jane, like Rouge from X-Men. lol I think she can use other people's abilities against them, if they're using them against her at that time. But only those that don't affect her now. So if Edward were to try and read her mind, she could use his ability and read his. Does that make any sense? lol
hơn một năm qua lilo_lingerez said…
maybe she could stop some mindreading vampires from using their powers against her or around her. like almost like a peacemaker. then again she is a danger magnet.