Seri chạng vạng Was it that bad ?

Kaidi posted on Nov 10, 2008 at 12:48PM
In one Estonian teen girl's magazine was an article about Twilight and it said that the fans were so dissapointed in Breaking Dawn , so they burned the books public, threw in bookshops's windows with it and many more barbaric things so Stephenie (crying) finally asked to return the books not to destroy it.

So here is my question:
Was it really that bad or was it a bit exaggerated ?

Seri chạng vạng 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jele said…
OMG!!!!!! i hope it's not true!!! i think that it is fake notice!!! if somebody really did this he is a very stupid. i don't think that breking dawn is bad even if it isn't one of my favorite of the saga. i think that the things could't happend in an other way... in my opinion it's the right end of the story
hơn một năm qua Kaidi said…
yeah , i think Breaking Dawn is pretty good
actually i didn't believe the article very much , because i think if it were true then i would have heard of it before.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua fergfarm said…
Ridiculous! I loved the book. It gave so much information and details about the couple. I think that is an exaggeration. Real fans want as much as they can get!
hơn một năm qua Bedward4lyf said…
that is absoutly poposurous!!! poor steph. my input on the book is that is was amazing. best book everr. and ppl who did that. those arent twilight fans, they are ppl who dont understand what a good book is.bastards.
hơn một năm qua Curlytop_ said…
I loved it I'm about to start it again for the fourth time.
hơn một năm qua twifanpire said…
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua doyouknow said…
Actually aparantly it is true. It has happened with other books aswell. People were upset because the big fianle fight wasn't really a fight at all I think. I loved it. It did get a bit out of control I think with Renesmee and the whole eats its way and out the womb and imprinting but it was still definitely good. I loved Bedward in it
hơn một năm qua Curlytop_ said…
I don't think anyone should burn a book ever, whether you like the book or not, its so disrespectful I can totally understand why Stephenie would be upset, anyone would be. They should be ashamed of themselves.
hơn một năm qua laureng114 said…
i thought it was good,
its hard to end a series and make everyone happy.
also you need to fit everything in.
hơn một năm qua trixiebella said…
The only problem I had with Breaking Dawn was when it was over! I wanted more. I hate finishing a great book or book series because then I have nothing else to look forward too. Thank goodness for the movie!
hơn một năm qua zuntiz said…
I've seen somewhere, don't remember which site... where they said something like 'don't burn it, return it.' perhaps that was after these incidents.
It's so stupid and... immature to do something like that with something someone has put so much work in.