Seri chạng vạng Breaking Dawn First Chapter (Spoilers)

neeki posted on May 26, 2008 at 05:06AM
Did anyone else happen to catch it for the three minutes it was online? What did you think?

It was a little more uneventful than i'd hoped. She certainly went into detail about the car :p And i can't believe the wedding was brushed over so quickly! It was still pretty good though.

Anyone who hasn't read the chapter, here's a basic overview:
Bella has a new car and can't drive it very well (would we expect anything less?)
*the rest is copied i couldn't be bothered typing it all*
"everyone is staring at her
some random guys take a picture with her car
the wedding is days away
edward is out hunting
bella sees missing boy posters for jacob
she calls seth, who is friends with edward and in touch with jacob
jacob is in canada
bella reminisces about telling charlie and renee
charlie thinks they are preggers and freaks out, then tells bella she has to tell renee
renee is cool with it, and doesn't care, she is bff with esme
bella stops reminiscing and tries on her wedding dress"

EDIT: Check the links section :p
last edited on May 26, 2008 at 05:08AM

Seri chạng vạng 31 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua xXEimearDHXx said…
Wowww.... her car must be cool. Bet it pwns Rosalie's. Hahaa.
hơn một năm qua emma-jeff said…
OMGosh I read it and it was frikkin awesome!! I really can't wait for the rest of it now!!
I love how Seth is friends with Edward, and Renee is friends with Esme. It just kind of makes everything a bit more believable really. The fact that she has a credit card is cool, but I can't believe that Bella doesn't have her own cell phone. My sister's six and she has one.
hơn một năm qua cheergeek said…
Your right!! The wedding was brushed over quickly. And now that I think about it maybe it's because there are more important things happening!!!

Yay! that made me feel better. I would die if it was all about the wedding. Then the honeymoon. XP
(oh, and her becoming a vamp)

last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
uh it was online already?! crap i missed it! i guess ill have to wait till the 31st lol!
hơn một năm qua shortynme said…
Bella's car is pretty much a military mercedies. lol It's indistructable. That made me laugh. Figures that Edward would worry so much about her that he buys a bulletproof, fireproof, crunchproof, car for her lol.
hơn một năm qua emma-jeff said…
I thought that was soooo cute that he bullet proofed her car and everything! I was telling my mum about the first chapter and how Edward gave Bella a credit card and my mum was like OMG he's soo the perfect guy lol.
hơn một năm qua cowgirlfromhell said…
Omg, I love you for posting this!
Poor Jacob, he's still missing and Bella doesn't seem to care.
Woah, bulletproof mercedes, it's better than the popemobile XP
cowgirlfromhell, she does care. Isn't she calling to check up all the time? She knows he's not in any danger, or missing...
hơn một năm qua cowgirlfromhell said…
Oh yeah, I kind of missed that part , thanks for pointing it out for me =]
hơn một năm qua kctjohnson said…
Wow. Renee just didn't give her a hard time didn't she? *LOL* That was kinda anticlamctic of her to do. I found the Missing posters kind of funny.

I can see why Jacob is upset about Bells checking up on him. It's like she won't let go or something and it makes it that much harder for him to remain non-human....
hơn một năm qua LouLou08 said…
What when was the first chapter online? does anyone have a link or copy? ahhhh i neeed to read this!
hơn một năm qua LouLou08 said…
hơn một năm qua pri-kay-dee said…
I read it. My friend downloaded a copy and I saw the front cover aswell!!! This is so exciting, I can't wait for August!!!
hơn một năm qua anna_macesar said…
i read it just now (it took me forever to realize it was online then find it :D) and Iwas like screaming at the end. At first I found the first page kinda slow but then yeah it was okay. The rest is really good. I love the description of the car. That was really funny. And, oh, it's really cool how Edward and Seth are friends. And, hahaha it was hilarious how Charlie thought Bella was preggy. Hahhha...it's cool how like there are all these friendships. Edward and Seth. Renee and Esme. I like it :)

Now, I'm like panicking cause I have no idea what I'm going to do till August 2.
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
i just got the new eclipse book and read the chapter and it was AMAZING. i couldnt find it online so i went and got it. mind you, i didnt look at loulou08's post b4 i got it... :D
and a plus i got an iron-on transfer that im putting on a t-shirt so THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!
hơn một năm qua FloatingMuffins said…
Anyone know what the iron on transfer is? I ordered my special edition, but my cheap brother had to get the 5 day shipping. =.= I can't WAIT!
hơn một năm qua Azreal16 said…
I read it and it's still on the internet. it's actually here on this website. the link is link

hope this works for you guys.

I hope it's better then Eclipse.
hơn một năm qua mrsblack_1089 said…
Did anyone's iron transfers work? I thought they were kinda cheap cuz mine were ruined. :( :( :( But yah I LOVED how esme and renee r bff and edward and seth are...maybe rosalie and leah could b bff's? tht would b cool 2. but me and my friend were reading it online and we both laughed almost histarically wen charlie thought bella was pregnant!!
hơn một năm qua MaryALICE said…
I just read the first chapter and i loved it! the preface of the story definately made me believe that Edward was thinking and even accepting on changing Bella. I do not quite know what the cover of Breaking Dawn means [yet] but i'm axcited to know! it makes me much more anxious for August to come!
hơn một năm qua haleighk said…
Ok Im freaking out if edward and bella don't end up together i swear i will not read another Stephanie meyer book again so someone needs to fill me in I have already read the 1st chapter of the last book and she didnt end it with them actually getting married i need some spoilers pleease
hơn một năm qua biter said…
how about some1 plz tell me where i can rd the 1 ch. to brealing dawn i cant find it n-e-where
hơn một năm qua ceo07 said…
In the Copy's of twilight new moon and Eclipse i bought they had th efirst chapter of the next book in each one adn Breaking Dawn's first chapter and preface is at the end of my eclipse book.
hơn một năm qua ay3 said…
thats the NEW eclipse
i think its stupid that renee and esme r biffies. its like everything is spick n span. hey how bout throwing this 1 in: charlie got a wife, the volturi r all not angry @ bella and cullens anymor, jake imprinted on himself and edward becums human and bella and him liv happily ever after! yay!
see i think its 2 polished.
maybe ill understand it more wen i FINALY READ THE CHAPTER!!! CAN ANY1 PHOTO COPY THERE NEW ECLIPSE???
IM SITTING HERE IN RUSSIA AND CANT BUY THE GOD DAMN NEW ADDITION!!!
sry im so angry cuz i cant get the new eclipse so i can read the 1st chap...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua officefan2010 said…
okay does ANYBODY know where i can find the first chapter online?!?!
i cant find it anywhere, and i cant find the special edition of eclipse to read it there either.
someone please help me!
hơn một năm qua tan_twilighter said…
does anyone know were can I read the first complete chapter of Breaking Dawn?
hơn một năm qua Oh_My_Edward said…
I AM SOOO INCREDIBLY EXCITED FOR BREAKING DAWN!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua tinkersbg said…
Can someone tell me please where I can find the first chapter of Breaking Dawn?
hơn một năm qua maria-93 said…
please!! can anyone tell me where to read the first chapter of breaking dawn?? or if you have it can you e-mail it to me??
hơn một năm qua edwardlover101 said…
yea does anyone have the first chapter plz e mail it to me as welll!!
hơn một năm qua Rosemariex said…
Well the only thing that happens in the whole series is...
bella falls in love with edward and finds out hes a vampire.
then edward moves away cuz he thinks its safer for bella and she starts hanging around with jacob and finds out hes a werewolf
then edward comes back and edward and bella get married and have a baby thats turns out to be half human and half vamp.
then bella becomes a vamp and now people want to kill the baby
thats all that happens in the series
XOXOX
Rosemaryx forever