Seri chạng vạng Poor Bella

Sammy12 posted on May 03, 2008 at 02:38AM
was it sad whan edward left in new moon?

Seri chạng vạng 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua funnyshawna said…
yeah, i just finished reading new moon yesterday and i was so sad! only i think it was sadder in that part where jacob's saying how he cant be friends w/bella cos of the whole vampire vs werewolf issue. i cant help it i love jacob.
hơn một năm qua ILoveZane said…
yes, i was almost crying when he left. i almost hated him for it. almost. and i agree. jacob was an ass when he said he couldnt be friends with bella anymore. but you cant hate him for it.
hơn một năm qua VampireGirl said…
i seriously cried! i was like NO! edward can not leave. and every time i read it i cry all over again.
hơn một năm qua cheergeek said…
Yeah it was sad. )=
But I detached myself from Bella and her feelings a while ago (( I know I'm bad))
hơn một năm qua emma-jeff said…
I was really sad but I kinda knew that Edward would come back because I that there was a third book and I don't think Stephanie Myer would have written a whole other book if Edward didn't come back :D
hơn một năm qua jacob4ever57 said…
yes it was it was sooo not right! he shouldn't have left her!!!
hơn một năm qua dannixluvsxyou said…
Yeah I just got done reading New Moon yesterday. I hated the book in the sense when Edward left Bella that was so sad and I actually could feel Bella's pain. But then Jacob took ahold of her and all but that was good but you can still see that Edward didn't do much of a good job of "not leaving any signs of me behind" because nothing can take away love. And one more thing you can tell Bella loved Edward alot cuz she would crave dangerous situations just to hear his voice. I love this series and I wish that Stephenie Meyer will never stop makink these books.