Seri chạng vạng Robert's Accent

nugentbn posted on Apr 17, 2008 at 01:37AM
Does anyone know if Rob's gonna have his British accent in the movie? Cause Edward isn't English so if he does... it will bug me throughout the entire movie...

Seri chạng vạng 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua gileygirl said…
you know i highly doubt that he would have an accent. there are lots of actors and actress's that have accents , but they dont use the accent in the movie they play in. Such as Kate Winslet in Titanic, she has a british accent, but yet, she didnt have an accent in the movie.
I think as long as the movie doesnt call for an accent there is no need for one.
all in all i dont think Robert will have an accent because it doesnt call for one. And Edward doesnt have an accent just like you mentioned
=)
hơn một năm qua neeki said…
He's using an an American accent and apparently it's "faultless". I've that the only difference is that he speaks a little more properly and clearly due his normal accent and that fits the character of Edward perfectly. He was supposed to talk a little differently anyway..pronounce his words a little more carefully, since he's from 1900.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
hes actually got a pretty good american accent. if you watch some of the videos of him talking, he sounds great.
hơn một năm qua FloatingMuffins said…
When they first announced the movie, one of the first interviews with Catherine included the fact that he has a perfect American accent.