Seri chạng vạng Predictions, anyone?

luvrofedward posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 05:11AM
ok so im going to predict what i think is going to happen in Breaking Dawn. if you want to say yours, just type the characters name and write what you think will happen, like i did. also, feel free to comment, but no dissing. everybody gets to say their opinion, not compete with what others think will happen. lets just all agree to disagree here. THANKS!

Jacob: I have a feeling that Jacob is going to be gone for the first part of the book. I am also assuming that the wedding wont happen until like the 10th chapter, and thats when i think that he wil come back. I also believe that jacob will come back with an imprint!
Bella: She's gunna be pleasantly surprised that Jacob has an imprint. I think that she will be relieved that jacob has moved on, and she wont have the emotional pull that she has with him now. Also, as i said in jacobs, she and edward wont get married till bout the 10th chapter. i have this horrible(for me at least) feeling that bella wont get changed until the very. last. second. of the book. that or we get to see what kind of powers she gets! two extremes.
Edward: he will bite bella, maybe, and the rest of it will be about the same as bella with the wedding and all
Alice&Jasper: same old same old
Emmett&Rosalie: i have a bad feeling that something REALLY BAD is going to happen to emmett. something sad. i dont know what, but i seriously just have this feeling!
Carlisle&Esme: same old same old
Billy: another bad feeling, but i believe that Billy is going to get really sick. i dont know of the outcome, but i am really nervous about it.
Charlie: hes gunna get a new love. i dont know who it will be or when or where, but i think hes going to be a lot happier with her. AND hes totally going to freak out about the wedding. no doubt. id be pleasantly surprised if he was happy about it though!
The Volturi(sp?): they are going to HUNT BELLA DOWN AND KILL HER haha no. i think that if Bella gets changed they will come to see what her powers are. if she doesnt get changed tho, im afraid that harm will come to all the Cullens. expecially edward.
Renee: shes not going to be happy about the wedding, me thinks. shes going to rub it in about the fact that bella is getting married 'too young' and she is 'throwing her life away' and yada yada yada.......

Seri chạng vạng 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua shortynme said…
Jacob: Jacob's POV is going to be in the book, his brooding and all. But I think he's going to imprint and for some reason he's going to fight it, and hard! He believed Bella was the only one for him so I'm sure when he finds her he's going to be really angry at first. Kind of a Sam and Emily thing, only reversed.
Bella: Is going to be so releaved when Jacob imprints and has moved on. I'm sure she'll get married, have her sex (hehe), and get turned into a vampire. But, of course, something is giong to go horribly wrong with one of the things and Edward and all the other Cullen's will have to save her again. lol I like Bella, she's a handful!
Edward: I think he will fight turning her, try to put it off. With the "bad" thing happening that I mentioned above, he'll have to go save her and then he'll be so afraid that she'll get hurt if he waits any longer he'll turn her. ASAP!!!
Alice&Jasper: same old same old
Emmett&Rosalie: sam old same old
Carlisle&Esme: same old same old
Billy: I'm going to say Billy and all the pack. I kind of think (and hope) that the tready gets broken. They all find out that Bella is going to be changed and all this trouble happens because of it. Making Billy and Charlie fight.
The Volturi(sp?): I kind of had this cool idea (so NOT going to happen but hey) So the Volturi hunt Bella down, see she's not a vampire yet, kidnap her and change her themselves since Aro wanted her powers. Because vampires forget some of their human life, she'll confuse Edward with a dream or something. She'll become a Volturi and the Cullens will come and rescue her and when she see's Edward, all the memories will come back. Something miserable like that. lol You know Edward would be a mad man looking for her, blaming it on the pack, and hounding Jacob down to get the truth of what he did to Bella. I think that would be a cool book lol.
Renee: I kind of don't like Renee so I haven't given her much thought! lol Who cares! Maybe she'll have a baby! lol jk
hơn một năm qua surfen_cutie09 said…
Bella: will be turned in to a vampire at like at the end of the book like you said, and edward will protect her
jacob will return maybe with an imprint maybe without, but if without he probably will come back at the time of the marriage and try to break it up :( hopefully not sorry jacob fans.

charlie will probablly be pissed as can be

but some are saying that they might make edward become human :( hope NOTT
hơn một năm qua nugentbn said…
As long as Bella gets turned into a Vampire by Edward, I will be happy.