Or anything else thats on your mind :)

The X-Files 45 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Lonefairy said…
big smile
Hi!
hơn một năm qua BeSafe said…
big smile
Hey Lonefairy, I'm Carmen, I love X-Files and will chat about it with you!!!!
hơn một năm qua ebathory said…
smile
Hey guys, I will definitely chat about X-Files with anyone who will listen lol. Or anything else that comes up :)
hơn một năm qua velvet_fox said…
Hey I'm up for chatting anything X-files too!

Lol not sure where to start, but I'm Lauren and 100% Scullyist! XD
last edited hơn một năm qua
smile
Scullyist, velvet_fox? Is that a religion, philosophy or way of life lol?
I'm ready to convert if it is a religion :D
hơn một năm qua xgirl101 said…
heart
I LOVE THE FILES
smile
Anyonwe want 2 chat
??? About the 1st 2 4th season? Anyone at all?
Lonefairy - Me too! What a great religion it would be too... I have a feeling Scully wouldn't actually approve though, being Catholic and all!

Hey there xgirl, I'm happy to chat about anything x-file related. What's your favourite episode?
hơn một năm qua sophdoph42 said…
heart
I'll chat!!
I want to believe!
um ok xgirl whats ur fave episode of seson 4??
Anyone else what ur fave episodes all up?
smile
My fave episode... I like Arcadia, Bad blood and Detour, and ummm, Redux 1 and 2
smile
my fav of the fouth season is....Queegmire i think thatb whats it called
Does anyone now y
Mulder wearing a wedding ring in seasonn 5 when he is talking 2 that old guy?
hmmm
I think David just wanted to wear his own wedding ring for some reason :s
smirk
oh that does add up
smirk
sophodoph do you remeber this from Detor? Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea joy 2 u and me !(that my favorite scene)
wink
Lol yes! Thats great that bit! I also like the bit where they meet in the hotel room and Mulder is looking up animals on his laptop and Scully comes in with wine and cheese since they 'won't be making it to the conference'
Wedding ring??? What the...
Do u like Bad Blood xgirl?
smirk
Ohhh Bad blood is awesome! (sorry just butting into your convo...) Love Detour, it's such a great episode, but I feel sorry for Scully when she comes into the hotel room with wine & cheese.

It always kinda bugged me about the wedding ring thing in 'Travellers', I mean it spawned a whole bunch of Mulder-married fanfics but they never did explain it. Was he married to Fowley?
big smile
BAD BLOOD WHOOP WHOOP! :) . does anyone lke The unatual I love the basball sceane, hips before head...hipes before head....
smirk
Why would he marry her? I think it was David not miulder.... wearing the ring for more personal reasons if any gets my drift...But serioualy i REALLY dont like Flowery..
Ha ha xgirl... And I love the Unnatural... Very funny episode, 'did you bring ice cream for the whole class?' lol The Fowl One Grrr...
laugh
yeah the Unnatural is great! " Ugh I bet the air in my mouth tastes better than that" Lol that is funny!
What about arcadia thats pretty funny.....
"Woman get back in here and make me a sandwich"
Scully walks away...
"Did I not make myself clear?" hehe
Has anyone seen the host in season 2? I am only 13 and mum won't let me watch it...whats it like? Also she is dubious about letting me watch home..is that creepy?
I'd say Home is a lot more disturbing than Host. Host isn't bad at all, but Home is kinda freaky. They're both really great episodes though, you should watch them!
tongue
Host isn't scary, it's just gross. Out of every X-file episode that made my skin crawl the most.

And yeah if your only 13 I wouldn't watch Home. That's was almost way to disturbing for me when I first saw it and I was 18!!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
I dunno, I watched Host when I was young but I found Tooms/Squeeze scarier. If you've seen these episodes, I don't think you would have a problem with Host. However I definitely agree with velvet_fox that Home may not be for you if you're only 13.
tongue
Well Host isn't scary. It just freaks me it out. I suppose it depends upon you own personal feelings towards tapeworms.
Yeah, I have seen pictures of the host guy..doesn't look to friendly.
Oh yes I have watched Squeeze but not Tooms. Also I watched Chimera not long ago and thought it was great! Does anyone else like that episode?
hơn một năm qua Cryochecked said…
Yeah I do.
I loved The Unnatural. I read about how much effort and love Duchovny poured into his directing of that episode. Cranky Old Arthur Dales was a riot!
There's so many top episodes that I never tire of rewatching my dvd series.
hơn một năm qua Cryochecked said…
Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose is one of my favourite episodes.
Did anyone else enjoy it?
Yeah I'm watching them for the first time! Well, actually I have seen a few episodes here and there but I am now watching from start to finish. I'm up to season 2. what season 2 episodes did u guys like?
hơn một năm qua allthings_42 said…
I liked humbug!!Not really a paranormal case, but I just enjoyed all the characters in it :).
Yeah allthings, Humbug is terrific I think!

I also love One Breath and Irresistable from S2, but all in all I think this is one of the best seasons. All the eps are great!
I haven't watched humbug yet but I am now looking forward to it! did anyone like the red museum one?
Yeah it's alright, not one of the best episodes in my mind but it's kinda freaky with the whole 'he/she is one' thingo
Yeah..freaky. I guess it was okay. Have you watched seasons 8 and 9? I heard that they aren't as good when Doggett and Reyers replace Mulder and Scully.
Yeah I seen all the episodes and I think seasons 8 and 9 are pretty weak. Doesn't work without the awesome M&S chemistry
hơn một năm qua Clearmind said…
smile
Hi guys! I'm a newcomer here! I'm an old TXFG fan and in this night hour still working would like to distract me a little bit talking about the beloved show.
Welcome Clearmind! What about you, did you enjoy seasons 8 & 9?
tongue
I do not like Host , now i have trouble eating stake . everytime i think of the episode i almost barf!
oh man i'm so glad i didn't watch that one....
I just watched colony and end game from season two what did u guys think of that one? by the way are any of you guys mulder/scully shippers?? I am!!
Lol I'm definitely a shipper :D
laugh
Sweet I have started on season 3. I have watched the Blessing Way, Paper Clip, D.P.O, Clyde Bruckmans final repose and War of the Coprophages. So far I have loved everyone....War of the Coprophages was great though with the phone calls between Mulder and Scully...and Dr Bambi...
big smile
yuck host... Home ah Home it was soo messed up... In the X-Files way ofcorse . :)
Yep now im really glad i didn't watch them...
Oh has anyone played the x-files playstation 2 game? Its called Resist or Serve and it is hard... I have it and seriously I can't do any of it without the cheats. But then I suck at most playstation games so maybe its just me...