Stormclan Calling All Members Of StormClan!

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:09PM
Leader: Stormstar{Moonstorm100}-gray tabby she-cat with black stripes and unusual green eyes

Deputy: (undecided)

Third in comand: (undecided)

Medicane cat: Cherrystorm[-foxfang-]-dark tortoiseshell she-cat with dark amber eyes)
(Apprentice: Brezzepaw (tanglescar)- Grey tom with blue eyes)

Warriors:
with blue eyes
Falconcatcher{brightclaw}-Dark brown tom with dark amber eyes
Nightfright{lovejr08}-black she-cat with pale blue eyes
Hawkbelly{johnwayne}-silver-blue tom with icy blue eyes and long claws
Hawktail{salamence42}-amber tom with ocean blue eyes
Birchjumper{Tanglebelly}-Dark brown tom with blue eyes
Leafbreeze{Fawnstep}-calico she-cat with Amber eyes
Silversnow{pongo4747} silver tabby she-cat
Redfang{Blackfeather8}-Orange firey pelt with forest green eyes
Brindlesnap{Pennypatch321}-light gray she-cat
Briarcloud(SoyalaLesiue)-small fluffy brown she-cat
Molefur{ferretandsil}-Dark brown tom cat
(Apprentice: Lightningpaw)
Skyfurry{ferretandsilt}Gray tomcat
Oddclaw{brightclaw}-flame color fur tom with green-yellow eyes
(Apprentice: Gorsepaw)
Crowwhisker{DuskCrow100}-black tom cat with amber eyes
Finchfang{Bluefre7777}-Light gray tom
Rabbitflight{RokioLeisu}-big gray and white tom with large ears and blue eyes
(Apprentice: Frostpaw)
Gerbilfoot{AkioLeisu}-very small (nearly kit sized) calico tom with large whiskers, ears, feet, and a long tail, amber eyes
(Apprentice: Skypaw)
Smashface{AdriaLeisu}-white she-cat with broad shoulders and head, green eyes.
Fiercefrost{DuskCrow100}-Dark brown tabby tom cat with peirceing blue eyes, some cats say they can see stars shinning in his eyes
Soulclaw{Poppyleaf10}-White she-cat with blue eyes
Fleecefang{Bluefire7777}-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
(Apprentice: Hazelpaw)
Mudsting[Edwin3]-dark brown tom with stark green eyes
(Apprentice: Oakpaw)
Nighthoot{cariea1}-Black she-cat with ice blue eyes(cant hear or speak)
Spruceshine[Edwin3](tortoiseshell she-cat with tabby splotches and white accents and dark olive green eyes)
Weaselscuffle{TalaLeisue}-light brown tom with white paches and amber eyes
Dampthorn{guillaume19}-black tom wth gray sploches and a light sploch round his right eye and has really lght blue eyes
(Apprentice: Horsepaw)
Sagewhisper{Flowergirl}-white with 1 gray patch over her right eye and has lite lite blue eyes
(Apprentice: Beepaw)
Orangepelt{carea1}-orange tom with honey gold eyes
Bumblehive{Tanglebelly}-Darkbrown tom with darker stripes and blue eyes
Vinetwist{Tanglebelly}-Dark brown tom with black tiger stripes and bright blue eyes
Tangleblaze{Tanglebelly}-black tom with orange stripes and saphire blue eyes
(Apprentice: Sharppaw
Larchrobin (Tuktu)- light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Primpansy (Primlily17) -creamy she-cat with lovely blue eyes
Jaybird (Primlily17)-long haired grey tom with stark grey eyes
Blizzardsnow (Foxfang)- black tom with white speacks and orange eyes
Petalfur(splendidgirl13)- small golden she-cat with dark gay eyes
Raindropplet -silver tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes
Beechtail (loveanddummer)- brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Fawnfeather (loveanddummer)- light brown she-cat with icy blue eyes.
Dawnsky(rustyfireheart)- Light gray she-cat with darker tipped fur and
blue eyes.
Rosethorn(rustyfireheart)- Light black she-cat with reddish- purple eyes.
Dovemoon (Dovemoon)- a silver gray she-cat with pale blue eyes.
Scarletrose (darkangel)-beautiful red she wit bright green eyes
Voleburrow-(-Foxfang-) a white tom with brown blotches and has fiery blue eyes
Skyflight (TalaLeasiu)- a black she-kit with white blotches with blue eyes as well
(Apprentace: Reedpaw)
Lightbeam (PeetaPower)- white creamy she-cat with yellow eyes
Bluefury (Primlily17) white she-cat with blue grey stripes and blue eyes
sparrowfeather{gagababe}- golden brown she-cat with amber eyes

Apprentices:
Drypaw(twentethre)- dark brown tom with amber eyes
Streampaw(lizardgirl)- silver she-cat with black and white splotches and amber eyes
Thrushpaw(ferretandsilt)- brown tom with bright green eyes
Cloudpaw(-Foxfang)-an albino she-cat with scarlet eyes and a fluffy white pelt. Oddly different then her parents.
Crouchpaw{ThunderCat}-gray speckled she-cat with black mask
Sloepaw- black tom with white chest and forepaws
Fernpaw(Edwin3)- orange she-cat with green eyes
Threshpaw{Razorfang55555}-bright colored badger pelt
Wrenpaw(splendidgal13)- bright red she-cat with blue eyes

Queens: Hawktalon: Apoted kit: Windkit(jbinthehouse)-silver she-kit with green eyes
Flowerscent's Kits: archkit(twentethre)- brown tabby tom with amber eyes: rubykit(pennypatch321)- black and gray she-cat with ice blue eyes: riverkit(std-allstate)- brown tabby she-cat with green eyes:coalkit- black and gray tom with ice blue eyes.
Hollypool(Mate: Smokefurry) Kits: Pointykit(gagababe10)- tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes: Cedarkit(gagababe101)- dark gray tom with amber eyes.
Primpansy's Kits: Sreamkit (tanglebelly)- brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes: Tawnykit (Tuktu)- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes: Vixenkit (primlily17)- brown creamy she-cat with amber eyes and a fluffy tail
Crystaldapple Adopted Kit: Snowkit -fluffy white tom with ice blue eyes
Pepperfire's Kits: Minnowkit -a silver she-kit with slightly darker speckles over her pelt, has amber eyes. Twin of Brush: Brushkit(-Foxfang) - a darker silver tom who has black specks on his pelt, and dark brown eyes. Twin of Minnow

Elders: (none)

As the clan gets bigger i will add more members but this forum will always include the present number of members! All clan members accounted for!
Leader:  Stormstar-gray tabby she-cat with black stripes and unusual green eyes

De
last edited on Jan 05, 2011 at 02:38AM

Stormclan 46533 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 46533

hơn một năm qua brightclaw said…
thats enough you cats know better not to arguy to your med.cat*looking at dreampaw and tangelscar.growl*dreampaw,tangelscar

fireheart
lets go hunting dreampaw

falconcatcher
hơn một năm qua Blacksun2 said…
*flicks tail in agreement*
hơn một năm qua Mistyflower said…
cloudy
*glares at Fireheart* Fine. *presses against Falconcatcher* Yes, we should go hunting, Falconcatcher. *reaches up to lick his cheek and twines her tail with his*

-Dreampaw
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
*wacths in silence and glares at Fireheart*

-Tanglescar-
do cats here hav respect for pinegrowth?
i do respect her but she should at least have more hope for Parchpaw!

-Tanglescar-
yes they do have respect for pinegrowth,lionkit

fireheart

ok then lets go dreampaw

falconcatcher
hơn một năm qua SoyalaLeisu said…
*sniffs* Well, now, Pinegrowth is trying her best. And if Stormstar decides to give her her name then so be it, but Parchpaw may not ever be a fully realized warrior, and that's a risk that Parchpaw has to take. ~Daisyflower~
its doesnt seem so it seems like they all want parchpaw to be a warrior and pinegrowth says she can never be one doesnt tht mean they dont hav respect for her desicion
sick
*nods weakly in agreement* ~Lichenkit~
last edited hơn một năm qua
pinegrowth is the med.cat she...cats agree or disagree with her

fireheart
sick
*blinks blindly* Of course I agree with her! Why would I not agree with my own kit? *flicks tail in Dreampaw's direction* She is like a kit to me, Dreampaw is, and she still has a lot to learn. Let her grow, is my advice. ~Daisyflower~

*lays still and breathes shallowly* ~Lichenkit~
hơn một năm qua Bluestar208 said…
am i still in the clan? ~ Spottedfire
*rolls eyes* whtever u say fireheart here lichenkit let me put some wet moss on ur fur we dont want u to over heat *grabs some moist moss*
sick
*flicks one ear weakly to show she heard him* ~Lichenkit~

*stands over kit* Let me give you shade. ~Daisyflower~
i don't know ask stromstar

fireheart
smile
*rubs the moss on lichenkit* does tht feel better?
sick
*nods slowly and murmurs so quiet that it is nearly inaudible* uhuh ~Lichenkit~

*glances worriedly at Lionkit* ~Daisyflower~
im not gonna over het daisyflower i feel fine
hơn một năm qua Moonstorm100 said…
angry
*hisses and leaps at Dreampaw but keeps her claws sheathered then pins her down with her greater weight n while Dreampaws pinned down brings her head so close that there noses touch* LISTEN TO ME! PINEGROWTH IS NOT TERRIBLE! SHES THE MEDICANE CAT AND SHES DOING HER DUTY! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL PARCHPAW BECAUSE U UNDERSTAND THAT IF SHE BECOMES A WARRIOR SHE'LL DIE! N DONT U THINK GIVING HER, HER WARRIOR NAME WILL ONLY INCOURAGE HER TO DO WARRIOR DUTIES? N ONE WRONG MOVE WILL KILL HER! ONE ACCEDENTAL SCRAPE ON HER CUTS WILL KILL HER! U MIGHT AS WELL BE SEINDING HER TO HER DEATH! *gets off Dreampaw, n the apprentace rises to her paws shaking and shocked then Stormstar turns to Tanglescar and sneers at him* SWEETPETALS RIGHT! PINEGROWTH IS THE MEDICANE CAT! SHE MAKES THE DECISOINS! NOT U TANGLESCAR! I NO U WANT UR MATE N THE WARRIORS DEN WITH U BUT WE DONT ALWAYS GET WAT WE WANT! SO LIVE WITH IT! UR A GOOD THIRD N COMMAND BUT U NEED TO REALIZE WEN ITS TIME TO FIGHT OR FLIGHT! SWEETPETAL NOS, LEARN FROM HER! *then holds head to the sky n yowls to cats* PINEGROWTH IS THE MEDICANE CAT! IF IT INVOLVES HEALTH THEN U LISTEN TO HER, N IF NOT HER ME! THATS THE LAST I WANT TO HEAR OF THIS! ~Stormstar
well tht sums it up then
stormstar*walk up to her*i'll make sure that those two don't talk back at pinegrowth

fireheart
i wish i could be a warrior and do those things but ive got to wait to be an apprentice
angry
*stops shaking* Parchpaw knows she can't do warrior duties! She's a wonderful cat! Wounds mend! Especially flesh wounds! In a week or so she'll be fully healed! And I should know! YOU, Stormstar, used to be blind and permently scarred! Did THAT stop you? You went into battle! You solved problems! You hunted every day! Yeah, you got scrapes on your scars, but did YOU bleed to death and die? SHE WILL HEAL! IF YOU'RE NOT BLIND AND SCARRED ANYMORE THAN SHE CAN HEAL! *yowls and stares at Stormstar indignatly*

-Dreampaw
surprise
*gasps then silences*
Yes Stormstar....*walks over to Parchpaw and lays down and wacths in silence as Dreampaw argues with Stormstar*

-Tanglescar-
*steps infront of Dreampaw, green eyes burn, and fur bristles, rippling the powerful legs and comes so close, Dreampaw can feel Stormstar breaths on her fur, yet Stormstar voice is strong n firm* You are to not talk about the anymore, are we clear? YOU are an apprentace, and your talking with such disrespect to your leader! I healed because StarClan declaired it so! But StarClan also declared that Parchpaw will NOT heal, so I dont want to hear another word of this out of you! *turns around then slightly glances back* As your punishment your going to clean out every elders, warriors, n apprentaces, nest for the rest of the day and tomarrow you are confined to camp *walks past Sparrowbeak and tells her* u better teach ur apprentace some respect, or so help me, She'll never become a warrior! *then walks in den with tail held high, and dissapears in the shadows* ~Stormstar
hơn một năm qua Windstar said…
*dips head low to Stormstar and doesnt raise it until im done talking* Forgive me Stormstar, I thought my apprentace would have known better *watches as Stormstar leaves to go to her den then shoots a dissaproving glare at Dreampaw and walks over to join Duskbreak* ~Sparrowbeak
sick
*blinks worriedly* Dreampaw, don't be TO upet. You have a great idea, and your wants are wellfounded, but if StarClan declared through the medicine cat that Parchpaw will never heal, then she never will. Stormstar still COULD give her a name, but like she said, it would only encourage Parchpaw to try duties that could kill her. Like I said, you have good intentions, but Stormstar's word is law and if she and the medicine cat both declare that Parchpaw cannot change her name, then do not argue. ~Daisyflower~

*lies and breathe shallowly not having heard much of it except a muffled drone* ~Lichenkit~
*gets up and walks to Stormstars den remembering somthing that he had to tell her*Stormstar can i come in? *waits outside for response*

-Tanglescar-
sick
*flicks ears but continues to monitor Lichenkit* ~Daisyflower~

*tries to rest but it's SO HOT* ~Lichenkit~
i wonder wht tanglescar wants to tell stormstar?
angry
How would YOU know, Sparrowbeak? *confronts her mentor angrily* YOU'RE nevre here! Every hunting skill, every battle move I know was taught to me by Pricklespots, Stormstar or Falconcatcher! You taught me nothing! You're too busy fussing over your kits, who pay more attention to me than you! *flicks tail angrily and stalks out of camp to find moss for the nests*

-Dreampaw

sick
*blinks in hopeful direction of Sparrowbeak* Do not be offended, Sparrowbeak, it is common for someone who is upset to react like that. She'll come around sometime. I trust her to. ~Daisyflower~

*lies and breathes still* ~Lichenkit~
dreampaw thts cinderkits mom and ur mentor u should hav respect
crying
Yeah, but she never comes around to train me! She won't be around to reccomend for me to be a warrior!

-Dreampaw
but she is still cinderkit's mom so dont mock sparrowbeak she only wants best for cinderkit and her brother!
sick
*shakes head* Lionkit, you aren't going to change her mind. The least we can do is be there to support the Clan. ~Daisyflower~

*lies and breathes* ~Lichenkit~
*waves tail inside den* come in Tanglescar, *Tanglescar walks in n sees Stormstar head pop out of the shadows* wat r apprentaces today that mock there own mentors? ~Stormstar
sick
*flicks ears but continues to monitor Lichenkit* ~Daisyflower~
but she mocked sparrowbeak im just defending a clanmates but if u wish daisyflower ill be silent
hơn một năm qua ThunderCat said…
angry
*bristles fur and stands beside Sparrowbeak* Dont you insult my Sparrowbeak like that! She comes on as much as she can! She came on and had been more loyal then you for moons! And at least she knows the word respect! You've won your mentor AND Stormstar's disssaproval! You'll be lucky if your even made a warrior until ur an elder, you ungrateful little fox-dung! ~Duskbreak
hơn một năm qua Cinderstar said…
Daddy i missed u! i havent seen u in moons! *purrs and rubs agasit her fathers grey fur*
*walkd into the den* apprentices are mouse brained and i still wanted to talk to you about the coyote its still on are territory...

-Tanglescar-
remember tanglescar u were an apprentice once
the coyote?.......o yes, the coyote! I want u 2 organize a patrol of at least 6 fighting warriors and 2 apprentaces to track the coyote and either kill it or chase it off the territory! And make sure they all agree and there all fit to fight! ~Stormstar
can i come?
-Cinderkit
thats true Cinderkit and you will be one soon
does tht mean im gonna be a disrespectful peice of fox dung too.....