Stormclan Calling All Members Of StormClan!

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:09PM
Leader: Stormstar{Moonstorm100}-gray tabby she-cat with black stripes and unusual green eyes

Deputy: (undecided)

Third in comand: (undecided)

Medicane cat: Cherrystorm[-foxfang-]-dark tortoiseshell she-cat with dark amber eyes)
(Apprentice: Brezzepaw (tanglescar)- Grey tom with blue eyes)

Warriors:
with blue eyes
Falconcatcher{brightclaw}-Dark brown tom with dark amber eyes
Nightfright{lovejr08}-black she-cat with pale blue eyes
Hawkbelly{johnwayne}-silver-blue tom with icy blue eyes and long claws
Hawktail{salamence42}-amber tom with ocean blue eyes
Birchjumper{Tanglebelly}-Dark brown tom with blue eyes
Leafbreeze{Fawnstep}-calico she-cat with Amber eyes
Silversnow{pongo4747} silver tabby she-cat
Redfang{Blackfeather8}-Orange firey pelt with forest green eyes
Brindlesnap{Pennypatch321}-light gray she-cat
Briarcloud(SoyalaLesiue)-small fluffy brown she-cat
Molefur{ferretandsil}-Dark brown tom cat
(Apprentice: Lightningpaw)
Skyfurry{ferretandsilt}Gray tomcat
Oddclaw{brightclaw}-flame color fur tom with green-yellow eyes
(Apprentice: Gorsepaw)
Crowwhisker{DuskCrow100}-black tom cat with amber eyes
Finchfang{Bluefre7777}-Light gray tom
Rabbitflight{RokioLeisu}-big gray and white tom with large ears and blue eyes
(Apprentice: Frostpaw)
Gerbilfoot{AkioLeisu}-very small (nearly kit sized) calico tom with large whiskers, ears, feet, and a long tail, amber eyes
(Apprentice: Skypaw)
Smashface{AdriaLeisu}-white she-cat with broad shoulders and head, green eyes.
Fiercefrost{DuskCrow100}-Dark brown tabby tom cat with peirceing blue eyes, some cats say they can see stars shinning in his eyes
Soulclaw{Poppyleaf10}-White she-cat with blue eyes
Fleecefang{Bluefire7777}-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
(Apprentice: Hazelpaw)
Mudsting[Edwin3]-dark brown tom with stark green eyes
(Apprentice: Oakpaw)
Nighthoot{cariea1}-Black she-cat with ice blue eyes(cant hear or speak)
Spruceshine[Edwin3](tortoiseshell she-cat with tabby splotches and white accents and dark olive green eyes)
Weaselscuffle{TalaLeisue}-light brown tom with white paches and amber eyes
Dampthorn{guillaume19}-black tom wth gray sploches and a light sploch round his right eye and has really lght blue eyes
(Apprentice: Horsepaw)
Sagewhisper{Flowergirl}-white with 1 gray patch over her right eye and has lite lite blue eyes
(Apprentice: Beepaw)
Orangepelt{carea1}-orange tom with honey gold eyes
Bumblehive{Tanglebelly}-Darkbrown tom with darker stripes and blue eyes
Vinetwist{Tanglebelly}-Dark brown tom with black tiger stripes and bright blue eyes
Tangleblaze{Tanglebelly}-black tom with orange stripes and saphire blue eyes
(Apprentice: Sharppaw
Larchrobin (Tuktu)- light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Primpansy (Primlily17) -creamy she-cat with lovely blue eyes
Jaybird (Primlily17)-long haired grey tom with stark grey eyes
Blizzardsnow (Foxfang)- black tom with white speacks and orange eyes
Petalfur(splendidgirl13)- small golden she-cat with dark gay eyes
Raindropplet -silver tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes
Beechtail (loveanddummer)- brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Fawnfeather (loveanddummer)- light brown she-cat with icy blue eyes.
Dawnsky(rustyfireheart)- Light gray she-cat with darker tipped fur and
blue eyes.
Rosethorn(rustyfireheart)- Light black she-cat with reddish- purple eyes.
Dovemoon (Dovemoon)- a silver gray she-cat with pale blue eyes.
Scarletrose (darkangel)-beautiful red she wit bright green eyes
Voleburrow-(-Foxfang-) a white tom with brown blotches and has fiery blue eyes
Skyflight (TalaLeasiu)- a black she-kit with white blotches with blue eyes as well
(Apprentace: Reedpaw)
Lightbeam (PeetaPower)- white creamy she-cat with yellow eyes
Bluefury (Primlily17) white she-cat with blue grey stripes and blue eyes
sparrowfeather{gagababe}- golden brown she-cat with amber eyes

Apprentices:
Drypaw(twentethre)- dark brown tom with amber eyes
Streampaw(lizardgirl)- silver she-cat with black and white splotches and amber eyes
Thrushpaw(ferretandsilt)- brown tom with bright green eyes
Cloudpaw(-Foxfang)-an albino she-cat with scarlet eyes and a fluffy white pelt. Oddly different then her parents.
Crouchpaw{ThunderCat}-gray speckled she-cat with black mask
Sloepaw- black tom with white chest and forepaws
Fernpaw(Edwin3)- orange she-cat with green eyes
Threshpaw{Razorfang55555}-bright colored badger pelt
Wrenpaw(splendidgal13)- bright red she-cat with blue eyes

Queens: Hawktalon: Apoted kit: Windkit(jbinthehouse)-silver she-kit with green eyes
Flowerscent's Kits: archkit(twentethre)- brown tabby tom with amber eyes: rubykit(pennypatch321)- black and gray she-cat with ice blue eyes: riverkit(std-allstate)- brown tabby she-cat with green eyes:coalkit- black and gray tom with ice blue eyes.
Hollypool(Mate: Smokefurry) Kits: Pointykit(gagababe10)- tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes: Cedarkit(gagababe101)- dark gray tom with amber eyes.
Primpansy's Kits: Sreamkit (tanglebelly)- brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes: Tawnykit (Tuktu)- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes: Vixenkit (primlily17)- brown creamy she-cat with amber eyes and a fluffy tail
Crystaldapple Adopted Kit: Snowkit -fluffy white tom with ice blue eyes
Pepperfire's Kits: Minnowkit -a silver she-kit with slightly darker speckles over her pelt, has amber eyes. Twin of Brush: Brushkit(-Foxfang) - a darker silver tom who has black specks on his pelt, and dark brown eyes. Twin of Minnow

Elders: (none)

As the clan gets bigger i will add more members but this forum will always include the present number of members! All clan members accounted for!
Leader:  Stormstar-gray tabby she-cat with black stripes and unusual green eyes

De
last edited on Jan 05, 2011 at 02:38AM

Stormclan 46533 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 46533

hơn một năm qua Tigerslily said…
smile
*comes in camp with a large rabbit and sits by Daisyflower* want some *pushes rabbit to her*
*Walks into camp and too Stormstar den and sits in there see Stormstar looking worried and pads of to the Med. den and gets some Chamomile to clam her then to the nursery and see's the kits, she see's Lilyfall and Daisyflower, she looks at them happily then walks over to Pinegrowth's den*

"The lost one comes,
the kitless mother takes her in,
A herb the kit smells, its eyes open to destiny
bewere of the peace before the storm,
a sad end thus almost meet, betreyed by the cold eagle's feet

*a Breeze smelling of Lillies sweeps her away back to Starclan, a tear runs out of her eye as she dissappers*

~Ghost of Lilybreeze former med. cat of Stormclan~
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua SoyalaLeisu said…
sunny
*purrs at Clanmate* Sure, thanks! *sniffs* What was that? Did you hear something?
hơn một năm qua Bluefire7777 said…
umm probably the wind
*shrug* Smelled funny to me. Maybe I'm just being over-sensitive. When I get used to being blind, perhaps things will be different.
rainy
Oh! By the way, I won't be on tomorrow due to my shopping with mommy all morning and then flute lessons all afternoon, and band in the evening. (yes, I'm in a ROCK band. I don't JUST play flute! :])

Hey, listen to this song! This is SOO me it's not even funny. Actually, I cried when I first heard it because it hit that close to home. But whatever, still listen to it.

~SoyalaLeisu~
hơn một năm qua Bluefire7777 said…
smile
maybe.... *gives moss* want some water?
hơn một năm qua arcaninegal123 said…
Nope.
blush
Yes, thank you. If this is being an elder, I'm enjoying it. No more hunting savagely all day and my water is brought to me. xD JKJKJK I'd rather be bringing water to my serving Clanmates.
hơn một năm qua Pennypatch321 said…
hmmm
Hey, where's Stormstar?
hơn một năm qua Moonstorm100 said…
wink
hi pple! my laptop caught a virus so i wasnt on a few days while it was gettin fixed! the fixer person says he thinks i caught it from this sight! But anyway, wow! i was amazed to see all the comments wen i came back! i thought for sure pple would leave once they realized i wasnt coming on but m happy they ddnt! Good job pple! this is such good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
that was a great story Daisyflower can we go hunting fireheart
wink
Stormstar! I'm glad that you're back! I'm Sandkit btw.
heart
lolz! yes! i looked back at the old comments n add u guys to the list! also yes good story Daisyflower! dd any of the elders ever tell u a similar story to that? i was thinkin it while readin Daisyflowers story! There was once a rouge n her kit running from fate, she gave me her kit n i brang that kit into the clan n though my daughter Ex-member Bluefire had to produce milk for the tiny kit i practaclly raised her as my own! She came to b known as Lilybreeze n i hav no regrets about her! she became the med cat after Raiinfire retired n was the mentor of Greenpetal, who was the med. cat before Pinegrowth! wow! m like the oldest member n the group! lolz! the story's i could share! ~Stormstar
hơn một năm qua lovejr08 said…
S-stormstar?
hmmm
yea? ~Stormstar
You remember when I was bit by a ratlesnake?
hmmm
umm...........yea i guesss. why? ~Stormstar
*looks down*All of the poison....Isint out..
worried
wat! r u ok? will u live? wheres Pinegrowth? i thought she said it was healed!!!!!!!!
I dont know.But this morning.I couldent move.My legs were stiff and it hurt.
worried
mayb its just infected? I bet Pinegrowth will know!!!!!! ~Stormstar
I guess.
*sits down comfortingly besides Nightpaw as we brush furs, & gives her a gentle lick on the ear* watever happens I'll b right here beside u waiting for u to wake up n live life to the fullest! remember that! ur n apprentace, u hav ur whole life ahead of u! ~Stormstar
I hope so......*sighs*
*Gets up and walks out of the camp hunting, she see' s a mouse with a white What a weird mouse, but still camp needs food
Chases mouse though frens and stop dead. There was she tripped over, A large kitten almost apprentice. was lying there their eyes closed and cream and brown fur around her sunrcy frame. Lilyfall picked up the kit by the sruff and dragged her back to camp. I'm takeing care of this kit she thought to her self
hmmm
*watches in surprise as Lilyfall drags strange kit into camp but doesnt move from where shes sitting with her tail neatly rapped around her paws n her pelt smoothed n clean* ~Stormstar of StormClan
*The kit looks up and mews in surpise* "W-were am I?" She ask quietly. Lilyfall looks at her in the eye, the small kit flinches at the older cat strange gaze. "Your in Stormclan, and we will take care of you" The Kits eyes filled with hope then washed away. But why would y-you w-want a little outdoor cat, who can't do anything butt smell flowers and h-herbs?" the kit asked quitely. Lilyfall looked at her sadly, we'll fix that.
why is there a strange scent here* Looking around the camp and spots the kit walk out of den* whats that doing here?
surprise
*purrs and thinks to herself* StormClan is in great paws. Only Stormstar would sit by her apprentices' sides while they were injured, or check up on kits. What's that scent? Is there an outsider here?!! What's going on?!! *bristles in alarm*
hơn một năm qua ThunderCat said…
surprise
*yawns* im hungry! geuss what? Stormstar said i can be an apprentace soon! Yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! ~Parchkit

*sniffs the air* wat smells like milk and rouge? *looks around then spots strance kit in surprise* mom, whose that? I havnt seen any other kits before besides me and my littermates! ~Foxkit
*sheds kits away to nursery then goes up to Lilyfall* whats this? A rouge kit in the camp? ~Stormstar
sad
*dips head to Stormstar* I was hunting and seen a stange mouse so i chased it and it dissappered and i found a kit, I have a feeling she's speical. I want to help her, Please Stormstar? *Wraps tail around the kit protectly*
*stairs down at kit* Lilyfall, its a rouge, we dont even know where it came from! Are you just planning to take in strange kits you find on the street? You cant even produce milk and mine is dry cause my kits are almost ready to be apprentacized ~Stormstar
*Looks down at the kit*, It's five moons old, It probably doesn't even drink milk anymore. As for a rouge, didn't You take in a rouge kit once. *flicks tail and stares into Stormstar eyes*
Also Stormstar is the father of your kits a rouge? *padding over to them*
I'll take care of her, and take full reponsablity for her.
hơn một năm qua brightclaw said…
*growl*tanglepaw respect stormstar presonal life

fireheart
*nods gratefully to fireheart then turns back to Lilyfall* times were different back then but very well, the kit will be a member of StormClan *turns to go then glances back* but you'll hav full responsibilities to it, if that kit dies then theres no one to blame but urself the only one that will be helping with ur kit is Pinegrowth, that kits life is on ur shoulders *turns away and heads to nursery*
*looks over at new kit* Ooh! A new kit to play with! *Runs over to the new kit, but stops and crinkles her nose* Why does she smell funny?
Yes Fireheart *Dipping head* seems like i always get yelled at for saying somthing...
tongue
thats only by annoyin tala whose not even allowed to b n this clan n fireheart scowls u cause hes ur mentor
wink
but ur a loyal n valude apprentace Tanglepaw n stormclans vlucky to hav u! dont let anyone tell u otherwise!
hơn một năm qua arcaninegal123 said…
:P
hmmm
wait. why is Tala not aloud in StormClan?
angry
why would she b allowed?! She barged in! She ddnt ask permission! She insulted the clan b4 she was even a member! n she insulted the LEADER! Talas not wanted or welcomed here n StormClan! ~Stormstar
Oh. Okay.
hơn một năm qua Mousefang said…
* sigh * well welcome new kit.
-Tinytail
smile
*Licks kit happly* "What is your name" The kit looked at her sadly* I don't have one *Lilyfall looks at her* Your name will be Lostkit, here *Gives kit a small mouse the kit sniffs it and eats it slowly.
hơn một năm qua Tigerstripe said…
wink
*lashes tail in support to Stormstar words* I agree! Talas not wanted here and any cat who welcomes her will not get a pleasent welcome from me! Im with Stormstar! ~Pinegrowth

also come her Lostkit *drops herbs at the kits paws* heres some poppy seeds to help you sleep! you'll need it! ~Pinegrowth