Shugo Chara tadamu những người hâm mộ and amuto những người hâm mộ click important NOW

hinamoridream10 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 03:44AM
hey peoples especialy shugo fans
Amuto people(if you are 1), stop tellin bad thing about tadamu,even if i am an amuto fan, but i fell sorry for them i was a tadamu fan before(but then i change because i kept watching shugo.Heres some things aout amuto and tadamu the bad things and the good things

Good things aboout tadamu:
1.Kairi was not the first one to confest, it was Tadase wen he said he love Amulet Heart, and he also confest before Ikuto.And Amulet Heart IS Hinamori Amu

2.Does Ikuto have a double power noooo, Platinium Royal and Amulet Heart make a power named Platinium Heart,Ikuto only have a transform with her but he does not united.

3.He one day on episode I dont know he almost confest inront of everyone on the mic. on Shugo Chara Doki

4.Amu has shown that she loves Tadase more than she loves Ikuto.Some may argue but it seems that she thinks of him more.

5.Tadase gets very jealous when he sees Ikuto with Amu and prepares to fight him every time.

Bad things of Tadamu:
1.He refuse her wen she said she love him.

2.Some fans claim that Tadase is weak and afraid or and too shy(Amu is shy too).

3.They say he is immature.(And I know Amuto are the ones who say that)

4.I have no more ideas on why Tadase shouldn't end up with Amu.

Good things about Amuto:
1.He kissed her close to the mouth on the manga.

2.He's always there for her, her cares for her, and he's a decent guy.

3.She can act like herself around him and tell him things and he will listen.

4.The only reason he acts perverted around Amu is too tease her and to make Tadase feel bad.

5.The two have shared many romantic moments including the amusement park and while he sleeps over.

Bad things about Amuto:
ok maybe i dont have anything but still dont talk that way about tadamu

pls dont talk about tadamu like if hes is gay he is not gay
reason1:the day he was with skit it was because nagehiko was mad and put him skirt, why dont you say that to nagi or kukay, he almost gonna have skirt on

reason2:the day with kukays brother and the say that tadase is so cute he can be a girl,HEY, it because hes cute and have such cute, inocent, adorable face, thats why

reason3:... i dont know anymore episode like that
so stop saying hes gay
hes a pure cute boy boy boy boy

coment nicely, ok?
 xin chào peoples especialy shugo những người hâm mộ Amuto people(if bạn are 1), stop tellin bad thing about tadamu,even

Shugo Chara 32 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...