tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hunger Game RP!

kittencutie119 posted on Jun 05, 2011 at 04:54AM
Okay so Im making this RP because I just read the hunger games books and well, wanted to make it. Here are the rules

1: No Conrolling anyone elses characters unless givin permission.

2: No modern day weapons, at least not too modern (No machine guns or AK 47s)

3: You can have relationships

4: Have fun!
last edited on Jun 12, 2011 at 01:30AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 238 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 238

hơn một năm qua kittencutie119 said…
Please Describe your character then Jump right in. This arena takes place in a heavy forest with three lakes and one river.

Juliet is a tallish shortish white girl with light gray eyes that can be seen at night with the help of moon;light and dark long brown hair.and is 16 going to turn 17 in three months
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
Ray pushed leaves and small branches out if her way. Dirty blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail, revealing a rounded face with green eyes. She was shorter than most 5'0 the highest she'll ever be. Her foot steps made no sound as she walked being part of district 11 had its advantages. She knew her way around trees. The tops that is.
Error
Error
Juliet walks along ande spies a deer. She pulls back one of her daggers and throws it, hitting the deer right in its heart, "Well theres dinner!" she smirked
She saw the deer just ahead of her fall to the ground. She gasped.
(obsesive replyin much?loljk)

Strides forward to pick up the deer and sees Ray. Pulls another dagger out of my boot and throws it huitting her in the shoulder and i run and kneel on her stomach so she cant get up
(I don't know why it did that)

Ray looked from her to the deer and back. "Go ahead. Kill me." She said.
Grabs the dagger out of her shoulder and rips a pieces of thread off the top of my shirt and pushes it to the wound. "Im not cruel or evil, you surprised thats all. And if I wanted to kill you, I wouldnthave missed your heart, I usually hit what I aim for and I aimed for your shoulder." Grins evily and helps her up keeping the cloth on her wound
Ray looked at her. "Why? Why didn't you kill me?"
Ray looked at her. "Why? Why didn't you kill me?"
"Because, like I said, you surprised me and it was reflex. Tonight is the first night, I believe in waiting until the right moment to hunt plus I was just getting dinner" Points to the deer laying dead "Would you like to join me?"
Ray hesitated then spoke. "Sure." She pulled out some fruit. "We can share these berries." She said.
Nods and smiles. Juliet grabs the deer and throws it over her back and walks towards the lake that she built a large hut next to.
Ray followed behind her.
Juliet startsa fire ad sighs and flops onto the ground as the deer cooks."I wish I knew more of the people here Ray. Ever since this morning when the games started I ran straight out here and built my shelter. I never took the time to know who else was here. All I know is you and one other boy from my distric ands thats it. Have you met any of the other tributes?"
"No I havent, but I know the tribute from my district. His name is Harv." Ray said.

(Name: Harv
District: 11)

Harv wandered around looking for the other tribute from his district.
Smiles and hugs my knees. I suddenly sit up and grab my bow and arrow and stand up "Listen, someone is near." I whisper
Ray stood and listened. She quietly faded into the bushes.

Harv moved on he saw a light from a fire and headed to it. He held up his bow. "Ray are you there?"
hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
(Woohoo!)
(lol alisia :P)

Juliet stood tall "Who are you?" Her pretty gray eyes sparkled in the fire light and her hair fell over her shoulders over her chest.
hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
(lol)
hơn một năm qua Teawanee said…
(Aseel, age 14, pale skin, dark hair, and hazel eyes)

Aseel took some eggs from a nest. She climbed down the tree and bult a small fire. She placed the eggs in the fire just long enough to cook them then put the fire out,hopeing she didn't make enough smoke for the other tributes to find her. She ate one of the eggs then put the rest in a pack she had gotten from the cornicopia. It was empty when she got it, but it would be helpful for storeing things. after she ate, she climbed back up a tree to see what she could see. There was smoke from a rather large fire. Aseel had desided to stay clearoft, not wanting to attract attention from others. She took a sharp rock she found earlier out of her pack ad used it to cut a few branches off the tree to use to make shelter. She placed them across two branches to support her weight, and the rest she used to cover herself. "I better try to get some sleep." She said quietly to herself.
(welcome!)
hơn một năm qua Teawanee said…
(thanks! I've been wanting to rp hunger games :3)
(welcome! :))
Harv froze. He knew the voice speaking to him was not Ray. "Harv." He said simply. "You?"

Ray stayed hidden in the bush, watching to see what would happen.
"Juliet." Her eyes still glowing from the mixture of light and darkness she stepped forward cautiously."This is my campsite, what are you doing here?" She asks calmly as she flipped her hair out of her face.
He lowered his bow slightly. "I'm looking for someone." He said.

Ray slowly came out of the bush. "Harv?"
Looks at him then at Ray, "Is this the other tribute from your district Ray?" I ask lowering my bow as well.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Ray looked at her and nodded. "Yes." She answered. "He is also my brother."
ERROR!
Puts the bow and arrow down on the ground,Then I see him as no threat." I smile and go back to the camp fire.
Harv held his bow by his side.
Ray walked over to him, and hugged him. "Thank you for finding me." She said.
He hugged her back. "I have to keep you safe. So you can win." He said.
Scoffs softly "The deer is cooked, dig in." I get up and go to the lake just outside of the hut I built but far enough where they cant see nor hear me.
Ray went to the deer and cut some off for her and Harv. "I don't want to win." Ray said as they began to eat.
Comes to thebank of the lake and strips off my clothes so I could bathe.
They began to eat in silence.
Walks into the water slowly and screeches abit because the wate is so cold.
After eating. Harv gets to work looking about the campsite.
Dives into the water deeper until Im totally engulfed underneath it.
"Wow she sure made a nice camp." He said.
ERROR
Juliet comes for air and rests her head back
"I'm going to check for water soursces." He said and headed off toward the lake.