tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên This Is Halloween

TeamPeeta649 posted on Apr 22, 2011 at 07:55PM
Halloween used to come only once a year but now that all the creatures have broken out Halloween is every day. Creatures from deep within our minds are running around, scaring people until they die. Some humans still don't know about the Halloween creatures but some do. Some of the humans go out and even try to kill the creatures.

You can be a creature of Halloween or a human. Some of the creatures go human by day and turn at night but some stay themselves at all times, that's up to you. Keep in mind, Crossroads Demons can only be summoned at crossroads and that's the only time they are there and Hell Hounds can only be around in the last few days of an end of a human's deal with a Crossroads Demon. So they aren't in the story too much.

About and how to kill some of the creatures:
(Holy water will hurt any of the creatures and keep them back. A line or circle salt will create a block they can't cross.)
Vampires: cut their heads off (Dead man's blood will incapacitate them)
Werewolves: stab in the heart with something sliver or shoot with a sliver bullet
Witches: burn
Ghosts: salt and burn the bones
Demons: capture in a Devil's trap and exorcise
Crossroads Demons: entities that make formal agreements or bargains with humans, granting any wish in exchange for claiming their life and soul at a fixed point in the future (killed in the same way as other Demons)
Hell Hounds: commonly appear to kill a person who has made a deal with a Crossroads Demon allowing the person's soul to be harvested by hell. In the days proceeding the end of a person's time, they will appear to the victim in dreams. The person will also hallucinate, and be able to see the true face of demons when they are possessing humans. Hell Hounds can only be seen by the person they are after and they are at the command of Demons (killed by each other or an extensive amount of fatal wounds)
last edited on Feb 24, 2012 at 01:48AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 2212 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2212

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
Name: Claw
Creature: Werewolf
Description: Claw has shaggy dark brown fur with sharp sliver eyes. He mostly walks on all fours but can go up on his hind legs. He is human by day and wolf by night. During the day he can change into a wolf whenever he wants but at night he stays wolf and can't be human until dawn.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Claw Creature: Werewolf Gender: Male Age: 20 in human years Description: Claw has shaggy da
Name: Nora
Human
Description: Nora has long, wavy black hair with red streaks in it. Her eyes are a crisp silver. Her skin is pale and she normally wears black long sleeves with red stripes, black jeans, and high tops. She's skinny with wide hips and shoulders.
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Quella
Hell Hound
Description: Pic below
 Name: Quella Hell Hound Description: Pic below Gender: female Age: 20 (in human years)
(Awesome! Thanks for joining. And thanks to Supernatural Wiki. That's where I got all the Latin stuff and information on some of the creatures.)
(Awesome.So,when do we start?)
(I wanna see if I can get a few more people. Imma send some messages to Whin and SB.)
(okay.)
(Actually, I'll just go ahead and start it now. It won't be hard for them to jump in if they choose to join.)

Claw prowled through the woods, the moon was high in the sky. He tipped back his broad head and let out a blood chilling, hair raising howl.

Nora shivered as she walked down the sidewalk on the outskirts of town. She'd been told time and time again not to leave the house after dark but she didn't care. She didn't see what was so bad about the night. She loved the night. The only thing that she could think of that would cause a problem were the wolves in the forest. And they were just wolves after all.
(Okay,so can the hell hound like be seen by your werewolf?Can it interact with others?)
(Yeah. It can be seen by other creatures but not humans. Only the human they're after.)
(Awesome.)

I walked down the sidewalk,just taking a stroll.
Claw came to the edge of the forest and watched the road.

Nora zipped up her jacket, trying to shake the chill that ran through her.
I kept walking down the sidewalk,looking at all the passing people.I was happy they couldn't see me.
hơn một năm qua halz140 said…
Vicky
Vampire
Blonde with blood red eyes,short
(Thank you for joining.)
hơn một năm qua halz140 said…
Vicky hide in the trees waiting for someone to come
hơn một năm qua southern-belle said…
mischievous
Name: Zoelle
Creature: witch

(yes, if you're wondering, that is Emilie Autumn)
 Name: Zoelle Creature: witch Gender:female Age: looks mid twenties but is actually over 300yrs (yes,
Zoelle walked the streets, grabbing candy from random children and laughing.
Nora felt a strange presense around her. More than one, actually.

Claw slipped out of the forest and slinked through alleyways.
Zoelle noticed Nora but didn't pay much mind to her.
I kept walking,then I smelled a newcomer in the area.I looked around and started growling,looking for the new presence.
hơn một năm qua DanniHomicide said…
(I'll join if it's okay.)
Airisu
Vampire
Female
Looks about 20,actually 300 years old. Pale skin. Long Black hair that looks stringy and unkept. Violet eyes. About 5'2.
(Of course! Anyone can join.)

Nora stopped and looked around. She was getting to the point where the town ended and it was nothing but road and a woods on each side.
hơn một năm qua DanniHomicide said…
(Thanks! :D)
Airisu clung onto her small blade. She stuffed it into her breast pocket and glancdd around the forest. She quickly stuffed the dead humans body into the river,leaving no traces it was actually her that drained him of his blood.
(What's going to happen?'Cause there's nothing going on,really.)
(idk..)
(I was about to have Claw attack Nora. You guy could join in that if you want.)
(But,wait,isn't Quella supposed to have a demon?If she attacks without a demon,then isn't that against her policy?)
(if that's the case do you want me to make a demon for you"
(Yeah she'd have to have a Crossroads Demon. Or just a Demon.)
(Pretty please??????I would love you forever if you did!^^XD)
Name: Jethro
Age over 500
Creature: crossroads demon
Green eyes, black/blue hair, tall, muscular, doesn't often show his face.
 Name: Jethro Age over 500 Creature: crossroads demon Green eyes, black/blue hair, tall, muscular, doe
(lol there ya go)
Nora looked out into the dark forest.

Claw padded up the road behind her.

Nora heard the soft steps and turned around. Through the fog she saw the form of a wolf coming towards her. She let out a shaky breath but stiffened as it rose up on its hide legs. The form came closer and her eyes widened. "That's.... Not possible..."
(YAY!I will love you forever now!((P.S.I'm as loyal as a freaking dog,so no worries about me!^^)))
(lmmfao)

Jethro walked around, he found Quella not long before hearing Nora.
Nora back away and fumbled this her shoulderbag. "Stay away from me!"

Claw growled and advanced on her.
I looked up at Jethro,then looked forward.
Jethro(i love that name xD) began to walk toward Nora's shouting.
(I'm watching Supernatural: Monster Movie and I'm laughing my ass off. The Dracula is so damn funny xD)

Nora pulled out a can of pepper spray and sprayed Claw.

"Ah!" Claw covered his eyes. "Son of a..."

Nora started running back towards the town.

(That's exactly what happened in the episode with Dracula. I'm watching that part right now. I love it xD He fell out of character.)
I followed after Jethro,staying right beside him.
(lmfao)

Jethro made it to claw. "do not tell me you just got run off by a human"
Claw growled. "I haven't lost her!" He lept off onto all fours and took off after Nora.

Nora looked back and saw him after her. She ran as fast as she could.
I stood next to Jethro,then started growling at Claw.
ophi'oguyctouvljh
Jethro simply laughed and watched Claw.
I soon stopped growling,then looked up at Jethro.
Jethro look back at Quella, "what?"
Claw sunk his claws in her leg.

Nora yelped and fell on her face.