tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Northern Ngôi Sao High School

13islucky posted on Mar 22, 2011 at 02:03PM
a place were wizards and witches learn to over power pathetic humans.The teachers goal is to train students that will successfuly destroy any human that stands in their way.

Rules: u must say the age,name,gender,(this next one is optional)give or post a discription of your charater.
u may have your character date another but u must make sure it's ok with that roleplayer.NO sexual scenes.......AT ALL!!!!
last edited on Mar 24, 2011 at 10:01PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 331 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 331

hơn một năm qua 13islucky said…
John

Male

Supposed to be one of the most powerfull wizards in the universe.He loves to prank people. almost always has his nose in a book.Definetly a leader.He loves using all elements but mostly the "element of surprise".

Looks: p.s. the one with black hair is "me"
last edited hơn một năm qua
 John 16 Male Supposed to be one of the most powerfull wizards in the universe.He loves to pr
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
Sure why not I'll join.

Fuzzy
Female
Witch of course
Looks: White hair purple eyes. Medium hieght.

She secretly loves humans, but since its a world full of hate for humans she follows what everyone else does. She's a follower not a leader.

Her powers consist of one element. Fire!
hơn một năm qua halz140 said…
Ill join

Riley Rae Falls
Female
Witch
Hates humans, mean and a leader and She is the best in dark magic and fire
Long brownish hair, cut in the emo hairstyle, deep green eyes
hơn một năm qua shadowcon99 said…
I'll join just gotta make a character then I'll post him
John woke up to morning birds singing and said "Stupid humans i can't wait to get rid of them all!" John started his way to class.
hơn một năm qua 77b said…
(can i join?)
(Sure go ahead. P.S. look at how others made their characters to make yours)
angelic
drake will beat you
(Who the h*** is Drake?)
hơn một năm qua Shebird said…
He's a noob. I ignore that.
(I have finished DW hope you don't mind about part of this)
Xylon
Male
Wizard

Xylon is an upperclassmen and is renowned in his abilities with fire, possesion of people, and a sword. Xylon is a dangerous wizard that loaths humans. Xylon is Fuzzy's mentor

(I have finished DW hope bạn don't mind about part of this) Xylon Male Wizard Xylon is an uppe
hơn một năm qua XxEmolovexX said…
( imma join xD )

Katrina

female wizard

looks : ( see picture )

personality : she is very mysterious so there is not much to tell. she specializes in all the magics and is very talented ^-^
also one of the most powerful wizards
 ( imma tham gia xD ) Katrina female wizard looks : ( see picture ) personality : she is very mysteri
((Yays!! I have a mentor!! Course I don't mind SC. C:))
crying
I am feeling
(get out of the rp if u dont make a character 77b)
John was at the scool library researching on how to charm weapons "sweet this teaches me how to make a sword stab his owner.I should show this to Riley,Katrina,and Fuzzy."John walked off with the book.
Katrina was leaning in a hall against her locker with her spell books and reagents reading a book on spells.
Fuzzy closed the door to her locker. After agjusting the strap to her bag she headed off to go find Xylon.
I was heading down the hall on my way to the fire dome, the place where I teach Fuzzy, and I passed Katrina in the hall reading a book again. So I said Hey and she said Hey back I had to hurry I was already late to Fuzzy's training and I am her teacher. "Man I hope Fuzzy isn't agnry she has a lot of potential that young one."
in the hall John bumped into Fuzzy and said"Fuzzy just the witch i was looking for. Check out this book.Read page 124."John said handing her the book.

(P.S. page 124 is the page i read in my other post)
(Do u guys think this rp is cool, i'm sorta new)
Riley was put her eyeliner on in her locker
John was smart he duplicated the book,so he could give a copy to everyone John found Riley by her loker and said "Check out this book.Read page 124."He tried handing her the book.

She turn around "thanks John" she smile and took the book and put her eyeliner down and close her looker
Fuzzy took the book and read it. "Cool." She said. "But I have to go now." She left now running to the training dome. She arrived to find Xylon not there.
Then finally John found Katrina by her loker and handed her the book
and said "Check out this book.Read page 124."He tried handing her the book.

"mmm this is useful"
John ran to study of the lightning element (which is one of the classes)Mrs.Statford (the teacher of that class) said "John your late for that....." Mrs.S(Mrs.Statford)zapped John with a small amount of lightning."screw her" John muttered under his breath."John,why don't you show us how to shock someone with lightning." "Gladly."John stood up "Joltus!" John shouted, instantly the test dummy was electricuded.
Katrina read it
(i gotta go bye if i'm lucky i can use the computer at home)
Riley walk into the class just in time to see John electricud the dumb and clap
I ran to the fire dome to get there on time but I was late as usual when I entered I saw Fuzzy. "Hey Fuz ready to get to today's lesson?"
Fuzzy turned toward Xylon's voice. "You really need to work on being on time Teach." She said. "Let's get started!"
I put my hand behind my back and drew my sword. "Alright Fuz today you will learn how to do this." I set my swords blade on fire. "And if we have time I will teach you to cast a simple fire spell without an incantation."
Fuzzy watched with interest. "Will I have to use that on humans?" She asked nervously.
"Fuz what kind of question is that? Of course you will!" I stared at Fuzzy there was something wrong she was twidling her thumbs she only does that when she's nervous. "Fuz is there something you need to tell me?"
"No. No sir." She said quickly. To be found out that she favored humans would be disgraceful of her.
"Come on Fuz you can tell me I swear I won't tell another soul."
She shook her head from side to side. "I can't. I can't." It almost seemed as if she were going to cry. "To tell you would make me a weak witch."
"Fuz you will never be weak no matter who you are or what you say I promise that from this day forward I will look at you with the utmost respect no matter what."
"You promise?" She asked staring up at him. "You really do?" She wanted to make sure.
"Fuz I promise." I smiled.
"Ok." She sighed. Just tell him. You can do it. He already said he won't judge you. Come on Fuzzy say it!! She peep talked herself. "I don't want to hurt humans! I like them!" She quickly looked to the ground not wanting to see his face.
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
( shadowcon99 if I make a charcter may I make my charcter your mentor ? , just so I have a starting point ? )
((But hes my mentor. How will that work??0_o))
(Wolf why don't you make your character a teacher or something Xylon is an upperclassmen i rather he not have a mentor.)

"Fuz." I walked up to fuzzy and put my hand on her shoulder. "Fuz look at me."
She slowly lifted her head to look at him. Tears had started to pool at the corners of her eyes.
"Fuz you don't have to hate humans to be a stong witch." I walked over to a locker in the dorm and pulled out a staff. "Here Fuz I want you to have this."
"Thats not what everyone else says." She looked at the staff. "Rrreally?" Her eyes lit up. "Does it work with fire?"
"Fuz you see this stone at the top? it's known as a dragon's eye the way the two crystals interlay with one another makes it amplify fire abilities."