tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên A Place To Wander

southern-belle posted on Sep 28, 2010 at 02:53AM
an idea struck me while i was showering(which is usually when i do my best thinking) i was trying to figure out a better way we could develop our characters better before we put them in an rp other than just in our minds. so i thought what if there was a forum where the setting was basicly the middle of nowhere, like a flat plane with a wooded area and a river near by and all our character mysteriously just woke up there. and it would just be an rp about nothing at all but our characters would have to interact and stuff and what better way to develop a character than like that?

last edited on Jun 08, 2011 at 07:15AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3672 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3672

hơn một năm qua southern-belle said…
smile
((only posting so the forum will show up on the updates))
hơn một năm qua Shebird said…
((I love this..I love you. Let's get married RIGHT NAO))
((lmfao! well glad you like the idea, feel free to start when ever you like it doesn't matter how many people there are, i'll join once someone starts cuz honestly i hate starting lol))
hơn một năm qua Kibarules77 said…
((Sure I Can Join))
Owen stirred from his sleep. His eyes shot open, blinded by the sun. He wasn't surprised to find himself in the wilderness. This wouldn't be the first time he woke up in the middle of nowhere.
((How should i start off ummmm))
Sora woke up at the sound of birds and standed up
"Where Am I?"He said
((bringing in Jessica from The Devil's Tounge and Kira from the new highschool rp))

Kira: Kira awoke suddenly, the sun shining in her eyes. she looked around to see she was lying on the ground then saw a strange man in front of her and stood up, feeling as if she had a hangover. "who are you? where is this??" she asked sleepily of the man she would eventually find out was named Owen.

Jessica: She awoke to some saying 'where am i?' which was odd becuase she couldn't even recall going to sleep, let alone where she was now. Jessica opened her eyes and got to her feet, looking around she realized she didn't know where she was eiher, "Good question..." she said. ((talking to you here Kiba.. wait is Sora a he or a she? if it's a she i'll change it to that.))
"I'll be damned if I know," He grunted. He rolled over and covered his head with his hands.
"... well that was helpful" Kira said sarcasticlly. "i'm Kira by the way.."
"Not really the time for introduction," He bluntly added as he sat up to look at his surroundings.
"well...." Kira looked around around for a minute, thinking "what do we do?" she wasn't really good at stuff like waking up in random wilderness areas, this was all very new to her and she therefore didn't like it very much.
((Boy XD Pic <<<<<<))
"I know looks like a forest."
((Anybody know about Dragonage: Origins? I made a character on it that I really wanna make into an rp character because he's a cocky asshole with a lot of testosterone and melts under the pressure of pretty women. I seem to make a lot of those but they're fun.))
((xd))
"obviously...." she said, looking around.

(no i haven't heard of it. sounds like you made a cool character though :P ))
*Sora Walks Through Woods*
"Im gonna go check it out!"
Owen: He stood up slowly and dusted himself off."Good luck with getting eaten."

Elven boy: His body laid rest distant out of view from the others, amongst the tall grass.
last edited hơn một năm qua
"Yea Whatever."
hơn một năm qua Jasper-Tod said…
((OI! Can I join?))
((Everyone can join whenever they want to. At least that's what I'd assume))
Owen: He walked to a tree and slammed his against the bark, to rattle his thoughts.
((Ok then =]))
Jasper woke up slightly confused.Rubbing his eyes he looked around his eyes ajusting to the light."Where am I? " I asked. I saw people. He wondered if he should go after them or follow them in the shadows. Either way he stood up and followed them.
*looks around*
"Cool A Wolf!"
The Elven boy's open his eyes, a large spider came into focus...crawling on the tip of his index finger. He grunted and blinked the sleep from his, then reached over and happly flicked it from his hand. He stretched his arms and sat up looking around at the people who surrounded him.
Owen jumped, startled at the word "wolf". "Mmm?" He grunted and glowered around him suspiciously.
Jasper hid behind a nearby tree looking at the people unsure of what to do next. Sadly he isplaced his hand whie bacing agiasnt the tree causing him to fall with a loud thud."Ow..." he moaned for he his head laneded on a rock.
Kira: "eaten?! wait what the hell are you doing?" Kira said as she saw the man slam his head against the tree, she was starting to panic.

Jessica: "more people? great.... does anyone know where the hell we are??"

((no offence Kiba, but you confuse the hell out of me! who are you talking to?!))
Jasper stood up and rubbed his head.HE looked round too see if anyone noticed him.
*Comes Out Of Woods*
"Hey guys Look i found a wolf."
Owen"I'm trying to think...Uh...remember..Argh! Where was I last."

Elf: At the sound of voices his eyes widened. He slowly rose from his previous position and looked around him, slackjawed. "Er..."
Owen glowered defensively at Jasper. "Do...I...I've seen you somewhere before...Haven't I?"
Kira: "i don't know.. i don't even know where i was last now that i think about it." Kira turned to look at the boy that'd come out of the woods "a wolf?!"

Jessica: "okay, if we're going to figure out where we are, maybe we should get to know each other. i'm Jessica.." she spoke but almost absently as she was looking around, taking in the surroundings.
"I-I don't remeber." He said looking down. He backed away slightly afraid to look into Owen's eyes.
Elf: "Yes well, please excuse the small man observing quietly from a distance."

Owen: He ignored the girl's voice and continued to stare down the man in front of him. " Who are you?"
"I'm Jasper MCKale, and youreslf?" Jasper said looking past Owen to the people behind him.
"you" Jessica pointed to the elf, "who and what are you?"
Owen: He frowned. "That name...Jasper...Why do I get the feeling I've heard it before."

Elf: He slowly approached. "Me? Ode. Elf. You've never seen one?"
Jessica:"no not really. heard about them,, never met one.." Jessica yawned dispite herself.
Jasper sighed. He looked at Jessica then to Owen then to the rest.Who are these people he thought.. he walked over catiously.
Ode: He turned his head upward and eyed her suspiciously."Then must have heard about how they make delightful company or throw rugs, depending."
Jessica: "rii-ight.. i'm Jessica by the way." she was still a little suspitious of all the others, including Ode.
"Yea! Like Him Its Name's Aledi."
"Im really good with animals."
*Hops On Aledi*
"Lets Go!"
"Um... I have a qeustion. Does anyone know wherewe are? And how they got here?" Jasper asked scratching his head.
Jessica: "no, last thing i remember i was at the tree.. then i woke up here."

Kira: she turned from the boy to look to Jasper. "Last thing i remember i was at my friends house.."
"hahaha Aledi."*Comes Back*
"I told you i wasent going to get eaten."
" I rember falling and a very bright light but other than that, I'm lost as well" He mummered grabbing his knees. He sighed softly his emrald eyes sparkling in the dim light.
Owen: "I don't remember anything."

Ode: "Well I could have sworn I was helping a child find her way. And now, as irony has it, I am the one who is lost."
*Goes To All The Comotion On Aledi*
"Last Thing I Remeber I got punched by a bully."
Kira: "what are we gonna do?"

Jessica: "that's what i'm trying to figure out.. any ideas?" she turned to face everyone.