tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Another High School RP

Shebird posted on Sep 26, 2010 at 10:07PM
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
last edited on Feb 24, 2011 at 01:50AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 25937 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 25937

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
(Haha everyone is at Riley's house expect for Demetria and Steven.)

Steven rolled his eyes. "Yes, okay your pretty."
(Damn this computer)
(Damn this computer)
hơn một năm qua DanixxDumb said…
(Haha, Um.. What do you mean??)

Demetria laughed. "Why, Thank you."
last edited hơn một năm qua
(No! No not like that. Cause Jasper.)

Steven grunted and kept walking.
(Um not like that.)
(Oh! Sorry. Blonde moment. ^^;)

Demetria sighed and looked at Steven. "Are you okay? You seem a little off."
(Haha!)

Steven shrugged. "Just been feeling really tired latly. Not sure why though."
"We can head back if you want."
Steven grinned. "Or it might be the sugar from all those Pepsi's wearing off."
Demetria laughed. "Nice one, Steven."
"Why thank you."
Demetria rolled her eyes and suddenly felt dizzy. She looked around and blinked a few times. She rubbed her temples and shook her head lightly. "I—I think it's best if we head home." Demetria said, rubbing her eyes. Then a searing pain occured under her sleeves. She bit down on her lip and cringed.
Steven put a arm around her waist to keep her steady. "Are you okay?"
".. Me? I'm fine. Never been better." Demetria laughed weakly. She cringed one more time before giving up and sliding her sleeves up. They revealed a gorey scene of cuts. Blood poured out of the fresh ones. Small tears left her eyes as she rubbed them.
".. Me? I'm fine. Never been better." Demetria laughed weakly. She cringed one more time before giving up and sliding her sleeves up. They revealed a gorey scene of cuts. Blood poured out of the fresh ones. Small tears left her eyes as she rubbed them.
Steven sighed. "Come on. Lets get you home." He picked her up in his arms, as if she weighted nothing, and started to carry her back to the house.
"Steven! Let me go!" Demetria pounded her fists against Steven. "Now!"
"Okay, okay calm down!" Steven set her down. "What's your problem?"
Demetria didn't answer him. She pushed past him and started to walk away quickly. She didn't know what had gotten into herself. And she didn't intend to find out.
Steven followed after her. He pulled out his phone and called Riley. "I think we got a problem." He listened to her response then answered. "I didn't do anything!" Waited again. "Riley will you just get down here! Thank you!" He hung up.
last edited hơn một năm qua
"Go away, Steven!" She shouted back at him. She started to run now. Her combat boots following.
Steven threw his arms up in aggitation then sat down on the grass, waiting for Riley.

Riley ran up to him, out of breath and clutching her side. "What... happened...?"

He looked up at her and shrugged. "I don't know. She looked like she was in pain and when I tried to help she went off and then ran."
Demetria ventured through the woods Riley and her use to run through when their parents were breathing down their necks. She pushed past shrubs, and different types of bushes until she found, it.
The cliff was right there in front of her. She hadn't had an adrenaline rush in ages! She stepped closer
Riley smacked the back of his head. "I'll get her! You just... don't follow me!" Riley took off running.
Demetria could already feel her heart beating fast as she stepped closer. Her breathing had increased. She looked down and saw the rushing waters move rapidly on between the cliff and the ground. She bit down on her lip.
Demetria could already feel her heart beating fast as she stepped closer. Her breathing had increased. She looked down and saw the rushing waters move rapidly on between the cliff and the ground. She bit down on her lip.
Riley burst through the bushes. "Demetria!" She lunged forward and grabbed her arm, pulling her back. "What are you doing?"
Demetria's eyes widened by the sudden outburst. "I.. I.. Need this..." She murmured. She looked back at the cliff and felt her heart slow down. "I need to do this!" She repeated more demanding.
"No! You don't need to do this!" Riley moved in her way, standing between her and the cliff. "I wont let you."
"You don't understand, Riley! This helps me, Live! I live for the rush!"
"To what? Almost kill yourself! I understand how great it is to feel the rush! Have you ever noticed this?" Riley turned around and liftthe bottom of her shirt to show her back. Going down from her shoulder blade to the bottom of her spine was a thick scar.
".. Riley.. " Demetria pushed Riley out of the way. "Im doing this, no matter what you say." Demetria lunged towards the peak of the cliff and jumped. Feeling the air wash across her face.
"Demetria!" Riley sprinted to the edge, feel to the ground, grpping the edge and swung down. She held on and quickly but carefully started to make her wat down the cliff, the hard stone ripping at her hands and clothes.
Demetria's heart raced. She felt the water hit her face. and entire body. It was freezing. The waves pushed her under. She couldnt breathe. She tried to reach the surface of the water but didnt manage too.
When Riley felt she was low enough she let go of the edge and plungged into the icy water. She came up gaspping. Riley struggled to get over to the spot where Demetria had fell in.
Demetria felt her lungs sting with pleasure.. Her body felt completely Numb.

Jasper didnt know what happened. He just had a dream about Demetria and a cliff. He leaped into the water and searched for Demetria. He finally saw her. She was unconcious. He quickly swam over to her and snatched her wrist in his grasp.-Jasper
Riley grabbed Jasper's arm. She tried to yell to him but her mouth filled with water so she snapped it shut. What she wanted to say didn't need to be spoken. She hauled herself, Jasper and Demetria onto the little edge of shore there was. She kept her grip on his arm tight as she coughed up water.
Jasper breathed hard and coughed. "What.. happened..?" He asked, looking over at Demetria.
"She... threw... herself off... the edge!" Riley spat water as she spoke and started choking again. "Damnit...!"
Jasper coughed a little more and went to nudge Demetria's shoulder. She moaned and rubbed her head. "That was.. by far.. the.. stupidest..thing..you have ever done." Jasper scolded.
"I'll say!" Riley cringged once more as she coughed water then she lay on her back and closed her eyes. Her hands were in fists at her sides, she tried to relax and take deep breaths.
Demetria opened her eyes slowly and muttered. "Im sorry." She stood up and rubbed her arms.

Jasper sighed. "You are so difficult."
Demetria opened her eyes slowly and muttered. "Im sorry." She stood up and rubbed her arms.

Jasper sighed. "You are so difficult."
Riley dragged herself to her feet and put her fists on the rock. She beat them against it lightly.
Jasper looked at Demetria and mouthed, What? - Jasper

Demetria sighed and mumbled. "Dont ask."
Jasper looked at Demetria and mouthed, What? - Jasper

Demetria sighed and mumbled. "Dont ask."
"Can we get out of here?" Riley grumbled, pounding her fist against the rock, her jaw tight.
Demetria sighed and nodded. She stood slowly and gave Riley an apologetic glance.
Demetria sighed and nodded. She stood slowly and gave Riley an apologetic glance.