tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Freaks Rp

hunter51 posted on Jul 16, 2010 at 08:40PM
ok i was reading book named freaks when i came up with this idea were all in a freak show ok state wat makes you freaky

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 190 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 190

hơn một năm qua Shebird said…
YAAY YAAY I CALL FOR A SNAKE MAN!
hơn một năm qua Jv611 said…
My sister did a play about freaks. Hey hunter was it about siamese twins?
hơn một năm qua hunter51 said…
smile
no
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
OOO OOO OOO I WANNA BE THE UM.......UM......WHAT IS THERE TO BE?
smile
im the super healer!
hơn một năm qua Teawanee said…
I want to be a girl with a tail.
OOOOOO I HAV A GREAT IDEA TEAWANEE CAN I BE UR SISTER?I WANT TO BE A GIRL WITH THE EARS THAT MATCHES UR TAIL!
yeah, sure M!
.-. So are we in a circus (mudwings) or what? This better not involve vampires. Like uh..cirque du freak or whatever it's called.
I surely hope not.I just want freaks;no vampires or anything like that.And I want to be in a circus.....Or just living the life.AND THANK YOU TEAWANEE!!What kind of tail do you have?
I was thinking a cat tail.
Hmmmmm.......Why a cat's tail?It seems that almost every RP you're in you're a cat!Why not choose something else?
Well in almost every other rp you're a wolf, Yugi, I think it's fair to have a change. Y'know? :) Besides she loves cats
I changed that.The only one I'm a wolf in is were wolf rp and fighting/love.
Oh o-o Well yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aay­! I'll leave this between you two then. BUT OUT OF CURIOSITY what did you have in mind
I was thinking maybe a dragon or a fox OR OR MAYBE A UM A PIG.....No wait you're right not that one.
OR OR AN ELEPHANT! Or it could be...um...um..A LION..OR A GOAT. OR HUMAN! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW COOL IT WOULD BE TO HAVE HUMAN EARS???!!
THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!TO HAVE HUMAN EARS!!!OR EVEN BETTER TO HAVE GOAT EARS AND HORNS!!!
(Teawanee!I need you to tell me what animal we're going to be!)
((Srry! lol, Um, I'll go with dagon then.))
(COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11I GET DRAGON EARS!!!!!!!CAN I BREATHE FIRE TOO?!?!)
((Sure, could I hae wings and be able to fly then?))
(YEAH!!THIS IS GONNA BE SO COOL!!!)
((lol, yeah. when do we start I wonder?))
(OOOOH I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!How about our personalities are split.I'm the bad side along with short tempered and always annoyed.And you be the good side along with having much patience and are always happy.)
(Yeah, sounds cool X3))
(AWESOME!)
hơn một năm qua MidnaTikal8223 said…
I''ll join, as a...Neko girl!if I can...
smile
its not from cirgue du freak it just based on a book called freaks ok we need phycics
yes midna u can join
(HUNT!!!REPLY TO YAOI!!!PWEASE!!!!!)
i did u dont have to speak with () yet we havent started
(Oh yeah.Sorry.Force of habit.)
laugh
lol
so who wants to start
I wanna start.......HELLS YA!!!I ALWAYS START RPS!!!MWAHAHAHAHA!!!Ahem..I mean,I shall start this fun and enjoyable Role Play for you.XD

"Hey sis,"I said as I walked into the house where we lived in."I'm back with the groceries."
"Oh, hello. Good, welcome back." I said, smileing as I said it, I took the bags from her so I could put the groceries away.
"You're welcome,"I said,annoyed that she didn't say thank you."I'll be in the living room if you need me.'

(Remember:You're the one who's always happy and cheery.)
((O, rite X3))
"Ok." I said, humming a song as I putt away the groceries. I hovered and flew around putting the groceries away.
I slightly growled at her happiness.'How can anyone ever be that happy?'I sat on the couch and turned on the t.v.I started drinking a soda while channel surfing through the channels.
I finnished putting the groceries away, and sat next to my sister on the couch. "so, what are you watching?" I asked her.
I stared at the t.v ans stopped at a show."Tom and Jerry."I took another drink of my soda and burped loudly.I didn't say anything,just kept watching the show.
I just sighed, and watched the T.V. I hated the show, it was so violent, but my sister liked it, so I let her watch it. "I think I'll go make cookies for everyone." I told her before getting up and going into the kitchen.
"Kay."I yawned and put my feet up on the couch.I set my drink on the table (WITHOUT A COASTER MWAHAHAHAHAHA!) and sighed."Tell me when the cookies are done."
"okay, I will." I to her, as I got the flour out of the cuboard. "What kind of cookies should I make?" I asked her.
"M&M cookies."I slightly smiled,but it soon disappeared.I keep watching t.v.
"Ok, sis." I said as I got te M&'M's from another cuboard. I began to make the cookies, "Hey sis, do you want some of the cookie dough?"
((Hey, did any of us even come up with names or anything for ourselves?))
(I don't know,but I'll be Kin.NOT AN ELF!)

"Yeah,sure.Whatever."I kept laying there,watching t.v.,and waiting for the cookies.
((I'll be Violet.))

I handed Kin a spoonfull of cookie dough, before putting the rest on a cookie sheet and putting it into the oven. as they baked, I cleaned up the mess from makeing them. "when is your next show?" I asked My sister, refering to our "freak show" in the circus.

((i figured we do need to rp the freak show itself sometime!))