tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên lều, cabin Fever

Shebird posted on May 04, 2010 at 01:45AM
Follow Demon_Wolf's rules.

It's a steampunk rp about....wait for it...PIRATES!

Of one crew pwease, unless you want to make an opposing ship and control a crew of npc's! I CALL CAPTAIN! I'll post statuses on the actual forum, as soon as some people join

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 568 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 568

hơn một năm qua Shebird said…
Another...BUMP
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
OH OH I call first Mate!
I will post infp and stuff when I thinkof it.
Yaaaaay!
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
I call the sexy cabin girl! ^^ I'm so awesome.
Elaborate for me, Yugi
Yeah I would like to know what "Sexy Cabin Girl" is?
The cabin girl that cleans everything and makes all the food.The sexy cabin girls in the cabin girl is the cabin girl that does everything but in a sexy way AND the crew members are always hitting on her.And she may seem sweet and nice,but inside she's a cold hearted bitch.
last edited hơn một năm qua
What if one of the crew mates is a girl? Hmmm?
Hmmm....Gives me an idea.
I'm putting the Captain's status here.
Name: Billy Bloodfingers
Some might call him crazy, others call him ruthless, many call him fearsome. His methods are unusual and he usually keeps his dark plans to himself, keeping his orders as vague and simple as possible. In order to avoid mutiny among his men, he keeps working all the time with only a few spared in case of battle, that way his crew is too tired to plot any future deceptions. All in all he is a very serious man, but that doesn't mean he can't have fun.

Other: All of his left fingers have been replaced with mechanical ones and his right eye has been replaced with a fully functional glass compass. His black hair is wind-swept and touseled, impossibly to tame just as his spirit is hard to contain.

((Yeah he's crazy, not like the Jack Sparrow fairy way but more like in the I'LL TEAR YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF way)) :)

MOAR Others: He does not allow his crew any alcohol or merrymaking except on special occasions as it distracts them. Like many other sea-faring captains, he has himself a pet. A very vicious mutt that never leaves his side.
I guess she has to hit on her too...wether she likes it or not
hơn một năm qua Jv611 said…
(I call the young blood as in the new kid on the block or as in this case new pirate on the ship)
I knew you would ask that.And so I answer,all of the girl crew members hate her.She's never had a real friend in her life and she doesn't really know what one is,or even how to get one.^^
Ironically Captain Blood throws women overboard often but we'll get to that later, won't we
Of course they do.
Well I'm going to bed now night Bob, Justin, and M.
K!Night!^^
Goodnight Simon!
Cya l8r :]]]
....Yah-hArrrrrrggh
l...o....l..?
I think someones getting into character.
....I.....couldn't...resist.
It's o.k.I don't mind.I thought it was pretty good! XD
...Picture time!!! Below is the gist of the image I'm trying to get at for my character...without being specifically like that. Also look at all the technology in the background, that'll give you an idea of what steampunk basically is.
 ...Picture time!!! Below is the gist of the image I'm trying to get at for my character...without bei
A salty breeze made the ocean sway with many clashing waves. Laughing birds dipped in and out through the milky morning, creating dots of white skittering on heaven's shoulder, mocking the world below. It was a beautiful morning over the sea, just as it always was but this time...something foul moved across the water's uneven surface. A vessel, large and wide with a hull, crimson like blood as crawled slowly through the calming blues and greens. Large white sails, like pillows billowing in the wind and upon the deck brutish forms moved sluggishly back and forth. Scrybbing, cutting , tying these men worked and groaned all monsters with distortions and gritty faces, except for one.

The captain stood at the side, with his back towards the other, his eye watching the sea. The other shined under the sun, giving an unnatural sparkle as it was artificial. The wind felt nice whistling through his grinning teeth, he felt a thumping of his companion's tail followed by a whimper of impaitence. He smiled and stroked her muzzle with a brass finger.
(This is where I come in.)

I could be found scrubbing the deck,my hair tied up lazily,and strands of it hanging into my face.I pushes them aside,but my efforts had no meaning,for they fell right back into my face.I was barefoot and my arms were a bit tired.I kept scrubbing with great force in an effort to get the grime off of the wooded flooring.
(I don't!)
Captain Blood began to pace the deck watching over everyone with a stern eye as his loyal canine followed. He was mostly concentrating on a small group of men who were apparently enjoying the show of the young lass working whole-heartedly on cleaning the deck, as she was on her hands and knees. He clicked his tongue and the dog barked loudly, a warning but not a threat. The men lifted their heads as though broken from a daze and looked towards the captain who gave an angry gesture for them to part. They muttered amongst themselves and left on to the Captain's satisfaction.
I look at the dog and captain,then at the men.I look down at my scrubbing and shake my head in disgust.'Such perverts.....But I guess that's why I'm here.....To be the worker and the one who gives the guys something to look at while they work.'"Tch....."I keep scrubbing my force and soon stand up from it.I wipe my forehead with my sleeve and I move close to the deck to clean there.
The captain made slow paitent steps, making his way to the lass. The he stopped where his boots where at her heels. He snapped a finger to her. "Honestly, I don't know why I keep you on board. You're nothing but a distraction, flauntin' around like that." He grimaced at her. "Keep your ass tucked in!" He tried to strike her harshly against her lower back, causing his dog to give a confused growl.
Jacob pushed his way through the docks with a revolver and a sword on him. He needed a way outta the docks and fast he pushed his way through and spotting a ship "HEYY!!" he shouted waving his hands crazily. (That would be your ship)
(Wait does that mean he hit me?)

I grit my teeth and keep scrubbing."Y-You keep me on here so that I can clean and cook.And I think it's disgusting that the men stare at me like that.And I dress appropriately to the weather.Which usually consists of pants and a flowing shirt.If the men stare at me,'tis not my fault,but there's for being such perverts."I scrub with more force,cleaning the wood thoroughly.
"Damn it if I don't get out of here....." he stopped when an idea came to him he pulled out his revolver and fired a stray shot in the air. "C'MON" He looked around nervously and gritted his teeth.
"Cap'n. You best look at this!" Blood averted his eyes from the girl and turned his attention to the barley outline of a city. On the docks there appeared to be a man flailing wildly about.

"A madman. Obviously! Lower the sails! Get a boat down there for the fool." He thus began to shout out orders to the crew, warning them to look as inconspicious as possible. He turned back to the woman. ((Only if you allow him to hit you, then yess...yes he did))"A man gets rather lonely when he's on ship for days without a woman in sight. So keep to yourself, you get in trouble and I'll be tossing the whole lot of you overboard!" He shouted to anyone who might be in the vicinity.
"C'mon what the hell!!" HE GRITS HIS TEETH "Heyyy come on over here!!!!!!!" he shouts furiously
I look at the captain."Y-Yes sir....."I keep scrubbing the flooring with great force.'Damn perverts.....They're gonna get me killed one of these days.'I finish and walk to a different place on the ship and start scrubbing there.I brush the hair out of my face again.

(I will allow him to hit me.I think it'll add to his character,and to mine....BTW those are my regular clothes.)
 I look at the captain."Y-Yes sir....."I keep scrubbing the flooring with great force.'Damn perverts..
Slowly a small boat was lowered into the water by the Captain's command, manned by two rough looking men. At a painfully slow pace the began rowing towards the docks, stopping halfway. They motioned for him to swim while the vessel kept its distance.
"Finally" in the distance two men start asking around for him "Shit!" he finally can't wait and dives into the water swimming towards the small ship heading towards him.
I peek over the side of the ship at them and watch them.'.....I wonder what they're doing.....'I keep watching them closely,not continuing my work.
The captain stared over the seascape as the two men reached for the boy's arms.
He reaches out and grabs one of their hands. "Thank....God" he breathed heavily and looked back at the docks.
They hoist him on to the small rocking boat and one places a rovolver to his head, giving him a cold glare. The other begins rowing to the bloody hull.
I keep watching them,full of curiosity."Hmmmm......"I don't even look back at the work I'm to do."I wonder what he's doing......"I lay my arms on the edge and rest my chin on them.
Jacob pulls his revolver out aiming at the mans groin "I dont think so"
I smirk devilishly as I see the guy pull out a gun."Shoot....He deserves it..."I keep smirking devilishly and waiting,begging,for him to shoot.
The man laughed with wooden teeth and gums, revealed underneath his greasy lips. "Shoot and I blow your brains out boy!" His brow sweated a little, over his bluffing eyes. "Take your pick!"
"Try me Jack sparrow" he pulled outhis cutlass aiming at his neck "ill shoot and stab"
My eyes go wide with excitement."Do it....Do it......Do it...."I keep begging and rooting for him to shoot him and stab him."That pervert deserves it."

(If the Blood is still on the ship,this is where he's supposed to hit me and make me get back to work,or something along the lines of that.^^)
"Who's th- " He gagged some leaning his head back as far as he could, his eyes bulged at the sharpness of the blade. The other man quickly tried to reach for his gun.

Blood pulled a spyglass from his coat and unfolded it, peering out at the small boat. He bit his lip and cringed at his crew's folly. "If you want it done right...Hullo!!" He shouted and waved to the man, hoping for a negotiation.
I look at Blood and get back to scrubbing the grimy flooring."I swear,some of these men are such slobs."I keep scrubbing with full force and push some hair out of my eyes,the hair falling right back into my face.I blow them and they go into the air,hitting my face.I grumble and keep scrubbing.
"Hush girl, you'll keep your comments to yourself," Blood admonished the working girl. "That is my crew and I won't have you slandering them!" His eyes twinkled and his lips twitched upward for a moment before dropping into a rigid frown.