tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Troublesome School: một giây Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 10208 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6701-6750 of 10208

hơn một năm qua xXDreamWriterXx said…
Thomas leaned down and gave her wetness a few licks, moaning softly. "So tasty..."
hơn một năm qua sieluvzsoul said…
Kiriei moaned a bit louder.
Thomas licked her some more, faster.
"F-fuck..." As soon as Kiriei said that, she remembered their conversation. He was planning on just fucking her, then leaving her. She clenched the blanket in her hands and broke holes into it, with her now retracted claws. How heartless was he...? And dare he even think of fucking her, then leaving. She didn't want it to bother her, but it pissed her off so much!
last edited hơn một năm qua
Thomas stopped, sensing a difference in her mood. "...Kiriei?"
Kiriei grabbed the chain of the cuffs and yanked on them. After a few yanks, the cuffs broke and she stood, putting on some actual clothes. "If you were as sick as you say you were, how do I know this whole life I've enjoyed with you isn't fake? How do I know that once I have this baby, you won't just leave us. How the hell do I know if all those times you said you were 'working' you weren't just fucking random chicks?" She shook her head and stood, and walked over to her dresser and started packing clothes in a bag.
Thomas frowned and got up. He grabbed her wrist, stopping her. He glared at her, furious. "You think I would stick around this long just to fuck with you? All those time I made love to you? Plus the fact that I plan on marrying you and raising this child with you? Are you fucking kidding me?! I have, not once, done anything to do you wrong. If I wanted to leave you, I could have done so the first time we had sex but I didn't. You know why? I fucking love you! That's why!" He tighten his grip on her wrist a bit. "I told you not to let my past self ruin our future. I was in a bad place back then but that changed. It all changed when I realize I couldn't be without you. Not now and certainly not ever!"
"Ouch! Let go!" Kiriei exclaimed. She grabbed his hand with her claws and dug them into his skin, trying to get her wrist free. "This could be some long term plan, making me feel loved, even pushing it to asking me to marry you, then bam, baby's born, you tell me you were just fucking with me, and I never see you again! How do I know this isn't true!"
Thomas ignored his bleeding hand and pulled her to him. He smashed his lips against her in the most hot, steamy, passionate, lip melting kiss he ever gave her, pouring all his emotions into it, wanting her to feel just how crazy she made him. How much he craved her touch and soft lips. And how head over heels in love with her he was. He slowly pulled away and looked at her with a gentle and soft look that he only gives to her. "You just have to trust me. Please. When I put that ring on your finger, I promised myself that I would everything in my power to make you the happiest woman alive and be there for you and our child. My love for you is real and I have done everything to prove it. Everything I do is for your happiness. Our happiness. Just because of how I was in the past, you are assuming I am still that person? That I haven't changed at all? Is your faith in me so little?" This time, he looked hurt, wounded.
Kiriei sighed and dropped the bag she was packing. "I'm sorry... I wasn't thinking.." She got her wrist free and grabbed his face with her hands. "I don't know what suddenly got into me.. I know you'd never do that. It's just, I love you so much, more than you can imagine and I just can't lose you.. Can't stand the thought of another boy leaving me broken. You weren't in the right place as you said. I'm so sorry Thomas. Please don't be hurt... "
Thomas wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "I can't stand to lose you either. I am crazy about you. I'm not like the others assholes who left you broken. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay. That ring on your finger binds me to you and your collar binds you to me. And this child..." He pulled away and rested his hand on her stomach. "Binds us both in an unbreakable bond."
Kiriei wiped a escaped tear from her cheek. "Oh Thomas... You always bring tears to my eyes."
Thomas smiled slightly. "I hope to bring only tears of joy from those beautiful eyes, my kitten."
Kiriei smiled and giggled. "Of course, only tears of joy, my love."
Thomas hugged her again, kissing the top of her head. "That's wonderful to know."
Kiriei giggled again. Her eyes caught on the bloody claw marks on his hand. She led him into their bathroom and rinsed off the marks, then wrapped his hand.
"Those are some dangerous marks you left on me. It's gonna take time to heal." Thomas said, looking at his hand.
Kiriei nodded and finished wrapping it "I know."
Thomas smirked. "You're gonna have to work to earn my forgiveness."
Kiriei looked up at him. "I understand master. What do you want me to do?"
"Well first, you're gonna suck me off. Then I'm going to get you close to release but I won't let you release." Thomas said.
Kiriei nodded. "Understood."
Thomas nodded and got her back into the bed room. "First, strip. Then, start sucking me off."
Kiriei nodded and sat him down on their bed. Then she stripped her clothes off and kneeled down. "You really do aim high for payback." She kneeled down and took him in her mouth.
Thomas chuckled. "Oh yes I do."
Kiriei started sucking him.
Thomas groaned slightly.
Kiriei moved her head back and forth,getting faster each time.
Thomas groaned more, closing his eyes and enjoying the pleasure.
Kiriei attacked his tip with her tongue.
Thomas groaned a bit louder, placing his hand on her head to encourage her more.
Kiriei deep throated him and held him there.
"Oh fuck...yes..!" Thomas groaned, he felt himself twitching.
Kiriei continued to move her head back and forth, faster, and faster.
Thomas panted and groaned, gripping her head a bit more. "Fuck...fuck....fuck!!"
Kiriei continued sucking, and locking.
"Oh that's it. More...use that naughty tongue of yours!" Thomas moaned out.
Kiriei licked his tip rougher and faster.
"Oh shit! That feels amazing! Keep at it my naughty kitten." Thomas groaned out.
Kiriei licked his tip faster, deep throating him from time to time.
Thomas groaned louder in pleasure, getting close.
Kiriei sucked and licked him faster.
Thomas put his hands on either side of her head. "Harder kitten. Just a bit harder. Then...I want you to...swallow it all...every last drop. Don't waste it."
Kiriei gave a slight nod, before continuing on and sucking harder, licking faster.
Thomas gripped her head a bit harder. "Oh damn...here it comes! Swallow it all!!" He groaned out loud as he released hard into her mouth.
Kiriei swallowed every drop.
Thomas panted heavily as he tried to quickly come down from his high. "Okay...lay down on the bed, hands above your head."
Kiriei laid down on the bed, hands above her head.
Black handcuffs appeared around her wrists. Thomas leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Don't think about breaking free of these. The harder you struggle, the tighter they get." He yanked on her hair. "You are mine! You are not allow to be free from your restraints unless I say so. Understand?" He pinched her nipple hard.
Kiriei nodded quickly.