tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Sexy RP (Rated M)

Cloudfoot posted on Mar 28, 2014 at 06:42PM
Hayia guys! So I was going through the rps and saw that none of them were... well... sexy? I mean there are some romance rps and stuff but if your like me and your just fine with sex, then this is the rp for you!

WARNING: May contain adult content

Rules:
No mods!
Don't go over board with cussing please?
Let's not go around raping people. If their OK with it, then thats one thing.
I'll make up the rest as there needed

APP:

Name:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Bio (if wanted):
Extra:

Members:

Cassie Flare (Cloudfoot)
Emma Ryoto (LetsDuel2012)
Marcus Antonio Gilchrist (Strawberry0020)
Necro Giald (Tigerfinn)
Nala Giald (Tigerfinn)
Jason Black (Cloudfoot)

last edited on Mar 29, 2014 at 02:39AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 146 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-146 of 146

hơn một năm qua Strawberry0020 said…
Walking into the local Starbucks to her sweet Gaybie Baby's rescue, her wild spiraling black hair framing her face cutely, and her bangles clanking, her entrance did not go unnoticed. She slid into the high-standing café chair.
"Dylan... Oh my god. You'll never guess what just happened..."
hơn một năm qua flabaloobalah said…
Dylan slid his smooth chin into his perfectly manicured hands. "You just had sex." He guessed in a calm voice, his face showing off an adorable grin as Melanie sat next to him. "Someone took your purse. What happened? Tell me, woman!"
"You know that guy I told you I met on campus that wanted to meet you?" she agreed giddily, leaving in and lowering her voice. Distracted my his perfect hands, she blanked out in their almost exciting conversation. "Ooh!" she purred, feeling in his hands shamelessly. "Pretty!"
Dylan rolled his eyes dramatically. "You were getting to the juicy part, asshole!" He hit her arm lightly as a joke. "But thank you. I spent a good hour in the salon gossiping with all the old Asian ladies." He giggled, letting her toy with his smooth hands.
"Ooh! Gossip? Tell me, tell me, tell me!" she beamed excitedly, oblivious to the fact that they were far off topic now.
"Nothing you would know about. All of it was their gossip, ya know? I just said some bullshit in Mandarin Chinese and nodded the whole time." Dylan replied with a glance over at Melanie's heart shaped face he had branded in his mind. It was just one of those friendships that they could finish each other's sentences, consisted of so many inside jokes you could never begin to explain, and a long history dating back to third grade at the elementary school. Dylan was the Will to her Grace. You just couldn't tear them apart.
hơn một năm qua Valjean_24601 said…
"Ooh he's yummy." Abigail cooed and gladly hooked her arm in his but slipped her other hand into the back pocket of Kathrine's jeans, tugging her closer,"Katie c'mon kitten, please? The more the merrier?" Abby asked as she batted mascara coated lashes and pouted her full lips at her Katie.
Melanie cackled loudly at his rudeness, remembering why she loved him in the first place. His blunt and honest insults had her laughing since he said that their third grade teacher's boobs looked droopy and lopsided. "You're awful!" she squealed.
"Yeah... C'mon, Katie." Jamie egged on, pulling her in closer. "I am pretty yummy aren't I?" he teased.
"Ugh... Just... Just shut up and buy our drinks already. I'm not waiting all day." Katie said, with the roll of her icy blue eyes.
"But, wait!" Christian called. "James! Katie!"
"Chill out, Christian. Just a drink or two." Katie called, already walking away with her date and her frienemie without a care.
Abby bit down on her lip and leaned over, nibbling on Katie's earlobe softly,"your so cute when your bossy,Sugar." The blonde grinned as she kissed her cheek and then the downward slope of her gorgeous jaw before pulling her heated mouth away and continuing their slow trot over to the bar.
hơn một năm qua LetsDuel2012 said…
Emma smiled. "well. Lets go 'sploring for the place then" she giggled "we could walk ooooor we could take my vespa o have lots of extra helmets" she added
((Omg imagine little third grade Dylan with buckteeth and funny little t-shirts like "your boobies are saggy and lopsided, your hair is a nightmare, and you are tacky. also i hate you" XD))
Dylan laughed absurdly loud, slapping his hand on the counter. "No I am not!" He screeched, reminiscing about third grade and how he first became friends with the girl whose black braids fell past her scrawny butt.
((Right? XD))

Katie faintly smiled, her metal-rimmed fingers sliding into the charming blonde's pockets in return.
”Oh really? Why thank you, Honeybee.” she cooed with her signature breezy echo of a voice. She glanced at her for a moment before delicately dragging her lips across her cheek and to her ear.
”You know...” she whispered intently, hoping that she had her undivided attention. ” You're so cute when you're whining my name, Sugar..
Jamie watched the two girls flirt, already painting a good image of what this new girl showed up for. Whatever it was, he knew he could do it better than some part-time lesbian...
~
At the weird Vespa, he wasn't sure whether to go along or not. Although it did sound kind of fun, considering the fact that he never rode that kind of vehicle of any sort. And there were the helmets, too. Worst case scenario, they could crash and he could break his other arm rather than crack his skull.
”Vespa? Sweet! Let's do this!”
~
”Shut up! You are!” She shot back, giggling like crazy as she recalled all of the times they sat in public and narrated the lives of random strangers crudely. ” Don't make me bring up the narrating game!”
Emma went through her closet and pulled out a red and black helmet "tell me if you like it." she said "i have tons more if you dont."
She squirmed slightly as her redhead trailed sinful kisses up and down her jaw, already putting on clean underwear had seemed like a waste of time,"I can only imagine what nasty things you'll be whining when I finally have my turn with you kitten.." Abby cooed as she returned a soft kiss to just below her jaw,"I can't wait to make you purr..." Her teeth snagged the tender skin of her neck playfully as her hand rubbed softy against the fabric of her jeans.
((So sassy XD))
"No, you are! And don't you fucking dare start the narrating game!" Dylan snapped, his crystal blue eyes narrowing as Melanie fired the second shot.
Her bare ankle wrapped around hers, her legs brushing hers softly as the playful grip on the blonde's push eagerly pulled her closer. ”You talk a good game.” she muttered back.
Her lips meeting hers with barely a dab, she giggled half-heartedly. ”I can't wait to play it, Barbie.”
Jamie sat down on the tall bar stool, arms folded as he mischievously bit his pierced lip, spectating the two. It seemed like that stubborn girl had been playing hard to get since she first joined his band. She was the third female singer they hired, yet the first to take a little of his spotlight, the first he hadn't screwed within the first two months of joining (let alone at all), and the first he really showed even the slightest interest for. He wouldn't dare call it love at all. No such thing existed. And considering the fact that Blondie wasn't the only cutie that she managed to swoon into bed after a gig, he knew that her philosophy was just the same.
”Kate. Barbie. We drinking or what?” He called with a smirk.
~
Marcus' eyes moving between her and the helmet. She was just too cute and adorkable for him not to smile at the thought of her with her collection of helmets and her job at the comic store, let alone the fact that she was sweeter than most women. His powder-blue eyes lingering on her uncovered ones, it took him quite a while to answer.
”No, this is great.” he said. ”Thank you.”
~
Her brown, Bambi eyes scanning the outside of the café window, her eyes were set on a tall boy in a baseball jacket, sagging Jeans, and a baseball cap. He was pissed and texting on his phone as he roamed over to the condiment table for napkins. Oh, the narrating game was starting, dammit.
”Aw, man! My girlfriend, Selena Gomez won't let me get the V!” she muttered in a mockingly deep voice. With a theatrical sigh: ”I guess it's me, Beyonce's album cover, my cocoa butter, and these stolen napkins for tonight..”
Said barbie's lips playfully pecked Katie's right back as the two teased and played with eachother while leaving the other band mate behind. As soon as he'd spoken Abby sighed and turned her eager to please mouth away from the redhead's,"I'll have ceaser, Sugar." The blonde called over Katie's shoulder as her palm snuck up the back of her shirt lightly.
Dylan erupted into laughter beneath his sweatshirt sleeves, completely losing it at her idiotic mockery of the kinda cute douchebag across the room. His pretty blue eyes scanned the coffee shop, trying to find the perfect person to narrate. "Oh! Okay, I'm ready." He giggled, clearing his throat and keeping his eyes on the person walking into the Starbucks.
But the person he chose to look at... his mind went blank. He went into a complete stupor just looking at them.
((Can we just like omg Dylan needs a boyfriend.))
Katie sighed and rolled her smokey blue eyes. ” The usual. Bourbon to start.”
”Then get over here, Tigger.” he teased in an unamused tone. ”I'll be damned if a beautiful guy like me is gonna be caught drinking alone.”
”Where's Noah and the others?”
”Pot party in the bathroom. Where else?” the menace patted the seat next to him.
The flustered small-time rockstar smirked and looked over at him, her grip not leaving the girl's waist. ” Good point.”
The click of the heels on her booties clicking with her lion-like walk, she walked over to the empty stool, smoothing out the back of her dress as she sat.
Emma giggled and tossed him the helmet, then she took out her own and put it on. The one she chose out for herself was a deep green one with a golden triforce on each side. "you ready?"
Abby sat her herself down beside Katie, leaning into her side and tracing small circles on her skin as her hands lingered just below her bra straps. She crossed her mile long legs, acid washed jeans clinging to her curves like a morph suit, her tanktop doing the same.
Smoothing his wavy, shiny, jet-black hair beneath his rough hands, a cigarette dangling between his thick, pink lips, Frankie Saroya desperately needed to take a piss. He brushed his auto-shop work shirt off, the gray shirt fully unbuttoned, exposing a white tank top that was bound to tight, solid abs and firm chest by sweat. The pits of his shirt and the collar of his undershirt drenched in sweat, he wasn't a typical Starbucks customer at all. Crashing through the front door and nearly bull-dozing everyone out of the way, he bolted into the bathrooms.

((Phone dying, will continue asap.))
((I'm sorry!!!!))
Dylan squirmed about in his seat anxiously, resting his hand over his crotch in a casual manner. His eyes never left the beautiful stranger who ran through the Starbucks like a bull in a china shop. There wasn't a single thing he didn't like about this guy, those rough hands, those blowjob lips of his, even the slicked back hairdo resembling that of John Travolta's in "Grease." Not to mention the perfectly toned and chiseled body hiding underneath the mechanics shirt.
"Melanie..."
((Rebooting Christian completely. I kind of forgot that the Eli was never made in this plot. xc))
Even her lip was clenched between her teeth as the hot greaser guy stormed in. When those callous hands lightly gripped her waist to gently move her out of his way, she nearly peed. Her widened eyes clicked on Dylan suddenly then at the rattling bathroom door. Then back at him, palm smacking the table. ”Mother of God.” she muttered. Situating her rather shifty legs at the table as she shook the lightness from her head, mocked virgin girl prayed for her uterus, hoping a fine man like him wouldn't be as luring and rough as he looked. ”Did you nearly bend over and spread 'em, too?”
~
She began to bob her head to the music playing in the bar. Nirvana. Heart shaped box. She could totally bang to this song, she thought. She anticipated the guitar drop as she obnoxiously mouthed the lyrics in Jamie's face, swinging her wavy red hair and making exaggerated, cocky expressions. He laughed as he downed the first glass of bourbon, unable to keep a straight face. Despite the awkward sexual tension and war between the two, they still knew the definition of a good time:
Don't worry. No worries. Relax.
Then came her favorite part. They both waited for it.
”Hey! Wait! I got a new complaint!” they both screeched in unison-- annoyingly loud, yet in synch.
His voice was a raging fire while hers was as cool as ice. Of course the two put together was a big mess. But yet again, the outcome of it was always water. Clear, pure, and flowing. The bartender glanced over at the two, already questioning how much liquor he should allow them to have. His dark, shaggy hair and stubble have away the fact that he should have questioned how much liquor he continuously downed the past several nights. Not that his second thoughts would make him stop. He filed the young blonde woman's glass, seeing that she was relatively calm amongst the three at his booth. His hazel eyes frozen in impenetrable coldness, he made it clear that he wasn't one to be talked to or toyed with. He was quiet. Silent. Anytime he talks, it was either selective answers, commands, or simply business. Not small talk. He set the half full glass of Caesar in front of her and went back to cleaning Red's glass. His dingy rag twisting inside the cup carefully, the laminate glass still seemed too delicate for his hands to handle. He was big. Tall. Broad-shouldered. Lacked any sort of gentleness in his sharp, chiseled face. He blinked up at her for a brief moment before grabbing another bottle. She was pretty though. He filled another glass for her friend and set it down on the counter, his eyes averting from her.
”Thanks, man.” Katie said with light laughter. ”Hey, are we bothering you?”
His eyes failing to meet hers, although he knew she was looking at him, he shook his head, sealing the bottle of Bourbon. She just shrugged.
She picked up her glass, her soft, pink lips barreling the rim of her glass. She only took a sip, still trying to heave their promise of not getting wrecked before their show. It had already happened once before. Pretty fun, but not pretty at all.
”So tell me, Barbie. How did you and Raggedy Anne find each other?” Jamie picked.
Katie continued drinking, calm--eyes closed. Middle finger directed solely at him.
~
”Yeah. Let's go.” he said cheerfully. It took a while of fidgeting to snap the straps of the helmet into place with his left hand, but he got it. It was a little crooked and loose, but he got it. ” Do I look fancy?” he asked, just as his helmet slid off of his head on his own.
The blonde fingered the hem of her tanktop almost nervously under the gaze of the broad shouldered bar tender. He was hotter than Lucifer's ass crack that's for sure, even she could tell with her preferences usually directed towards women. After nearly undressing the bartender with her eyes, Abby turned to her Katie's friend and smiled,"at the record store." She answered plainly.
"yes, yes you do" she giggled, fixing his helmet, gigging. She really liked him and felt that he kind of shared in on her weirdness
((Heart Shaped Box is literally my favorite song. Aaaaahhhh <3 ))
~
Dylan's mind went blank as his face resembled that of a deer in the headlights. "W-What?" He asked in a dumbfounded voice. He had no clue what was going on at this point, he felt dizzy and his stupid skinny jeans were getting tighter and tighter.
"Record store?" Jamie echoed "Damn, I could've sworn that she just grabbed you from the cover of a magazine." he joked.
The red head shot fiery, blue daggers at him from the rim of her glass as she calmly took another slow swig. Her bangles rattled as she set down her empty glass. She snapped and jutted her chin up at the bartender and then he came, obediently with pursed lips and a simple nod. She swiveled around in the seat of her stool towards Jamie. She rested back on the bar, her elbow resting on the counter behind her, slouching boyishly. She smirked, all things in her crooked smile pretty, yet so unkind.
"Don't you have drunken groupies to hit on instead?" she asked. "I thought sloppy, naked, and gross was your type."
The bartender set another glass in front of his smart-mouthing client, unable to help smiling at how rude she was. His eyes crept up to the blonde, with a faint, humored smile. Her lady friend must have been a handful.
~
((Timeskip, Duel?))
~
"Mmm!" Melanie groaned, signing. "He is absolutely gorgeous."
She finally snapped out of sexually frustrated virgin daydream, and blinked at Dylan. "Hey, you alright?"
((sure! to when?
"Let's just hope she's this mouthy in the bedroom." Said blondie whispered to the bad tender with a malicious wink, before returning her crystalline blue sights back to Katie who seemed hotter as she made others crash and burn.
((^-^ Dinner? You start?))
"Well then." Jamie said coolly. "At least they can tolerate me talking dirty, Spaz."
Katie looked him in the eye m "I don't give enough shits to be a spaz. Abd they tolerate your perverted remarks because they're dumb bimbos and desperate as fuck."
"Desperate?" Jamie repeated. He shook his head with a keen glare and a knee-weakening smile. He cocked a heavy, pierced eyebrow at her. He leaned forward in his seat, lowering his husk, lanky body to match eyes. "I bet if you knew how good I was in bed, you'd be desperate too."
"Eugh!" She groaned shoving him away. "After you that nasty bitch from last gig, I don't want to figure out, you pig! You don't know what she had!"
Jamie laughed. There was nothing he wanted more than to piss her off at this point.
"Oink." He said bluntly. "And no, I didn't trust her without a rubber. Can I trust you without one, Red?"
"Quit being such a fucking pig!"
The bartender didn't react much to the blonde stranger at first. Then his hazel eyes squinted slightly as he caught a longer glimpse of her. He knew she wasn't a regular at his bar, but she looked so familiar. The first words he had said to a customer:
"You go to my church." He said over the bickering friends, his voice, low and a little rough. Yet calmer than the night sky.
"Going to tell on me? Make me go to confession?" The blonde pursed her pink lips in a sort of half thought out smirk before sipping her drink,"your not so much the choir boy I'd thought you were either honey."
He went back to wiping off the counter, replacing glasses as he still listened in on the woman. He held back a sarcastic comment in response to her sassiness and merely shrugged. "Even bartenders need to seek forgiveness, Miss Abbie."
He set his dingy cleaning rag on the back counter. "And you're fine. You're not the only angel I've seen walk into this bar. Unless you're like the rest, you'll still leave with your halo, huh?"
"To lose said halo I'd have to have one in the first place, sweetheart." Abby scoffed and sipped her dink again before lazily stirring the mix with her straw ,"I'm the devil in a suday hat." She winked, blue eyes glittering with mischief.
((where are they headed? or i choose? XD
((I AM A TERRIBLE FRIEND!!!!))
Dylan groaned in agony. "I think I'm dead, Mel." He replied, biting his lip nervously and resting his hand awkwardly between his legs.
He looked up at her with a quick huff of a burly laugh, shaking his head. As he wiped off the counter, busied himself to keep from getting too much into the conversation. "Nah. I don't believe that. You're just a young, free, stubborn woman. You want what you want."
"Barbie! Don't tell me you're on your first round still!" Jamie hollered down the bar, cutting into the conversation.
~
((You can choose. Dinner, Movies, or already at the gig. Idc. XD))
~
"Dying?" Melanie echoed. She noticed his hand wander, soon gasping at her sudden realization. She scanned the cafe with shifty eyes and shielded her mouth with hand.
"Dylan? D-Do you...?"
"hmm...is there any food at the gig?" Emma asked "then we would be already there" she suggested as they were at a stop light
"On my third Jamie!" She hollered the lie back across the bar before pushing her locks of pin straight blonde hair over her slender shoulder,"speaking of which if like another drink if you don't mind."
((I AM STILL A TERRIBLE FRIEND OH MY FUCKING GOD))
Dylan nodded and banged his head against the countertop, groaning.
hơn một năm qua Meenah-Piexes said…
How do i report this?
Meenah-Piexes commented…
Oh wait i got it hơn một năm qua
((Gosh, you're reporting this forum? We've gone over this. Go back to the first page and read. And correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you the person who got on my roleplay and had your character fucking rape someone?))
sieluvzsoul commented…
oooh burn hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
(Okay, I hate to burst the bubble and even more agree with Kitty, but this RP is against the rules of the club and endangers the club of being removed for inappropriate material. I dont know how I lasted this long without noticing this, but Demon Wolf is pissed as it is. Im trying to save this club so Im just going to kindly report it.

Warned or not. These RPs are not allowed in this club)
last edited hơn một năm qua
wantadog commented…
Agree hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
(HEY Meenah! I havent seen you on an RP for ages! I thought you left the club! Honestly I didnt RP with you much, but I remember names of those who I thought left.)
last edited hơn một năm qua
((@Riku114, okay. This isnt my forum and I know you're totally right. I'm sorry.))