tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên **Imma Rock Star**

Bella_Dhampir posted on Feb 26, 2012 at 04:51PM
This RP is about a group of teens who are in a band together. At first, they only played in simple gigs at their high school, but now they are quite famous in their town, and they play gigs all over the town. They are practicing in order to win the 'Imma Rock Star' competition in the future, but they still have a long way to go, and a lot more challenges to overcome. [We'll start at one of their band practices.. and I am the only one who can decide on when the 'Imma Rock Star' competition comes up, but you can talk about it. You can also arrange gigs, and whatever, you have as much control as I do.]

I can only allow 6 people in the band.
2 guitarists - electric and normal: *open*
1 keyboard player: Me
1 drummer: *open*
1 singer: *open*
1 back-up singer: *open*

Forum--
Name:
Band position:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

**Also, give me a random name for a town.. I don't wanna use a real town. This RP takes place in a non-existent area with non-existent buildings and whatever, so I also need a name for the high school. Also, if you create a gig, you'll just need to improvise and create a name for where the gig is at. :D**
 This RP is about a group of teens who are in a band together. At first, they only played in simple gi

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Bella_Dhampir said…
smile
My forum:
Name: Kylie Alabaster
Band position: Keyboardist
Appearance: -photo-
Personality: funny, loud, loves rock music, outgoing, optimistic
Other: She's one of the first members of the band, and she's been playing keyboard since she was 5.
 My forum: Name: Kylie Alabaster Age: 15 Gender: F Band position: Keyboardist Appearance: -photo- Per