tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Adventures of The Group Knwn As Organization XIII A/M

ichigo-k posted on Jan 24, 2012 at 09:13PM
On the night of October 31, 2011 a group of friends were reenacting scenes from their favourite animes when one of them had a spark in their dark mind. "Let's go in the woods and talk the Oogie Boogie Man!" said Ariana. " Oh my gosh yesh!!" cried Abby. " Who's the Oogie Boogie Man?" said the tallest of the group. (unanimous gasp ) "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO OOGIE BOOGIE IS?!" said all the Disney geeks- they know who they are. "No.." said Avery. "Dear god." Ariana said. "Geez, sorry I'm not like Abby who is a freak whenever it comes to Disney." "Mou, anata ga hanasu no shinjitsu ga itaimasu!" (Abi-chan) Everyone: "..." Abby: "...ehh...ikumasu!" Ariana: "Ha! I know that one! Yosha!" Everyone: "YOSHA!" The ambitious group set off for the wood with only their cell phones, costumes, and each other. We shall now take a moment to describe what everyone was wearing. Ariana wore an outfit that greatly represented Kid. Avery was disguised as the ultimate Kishin. Paige's mom did not let her be anything except Dorthy from The Wizard Of Oz so we made her look scarier by adding a few stitches and scars. Brandi was Misa. Abby had two costumes in one.. when she took off the Scarecrow mask she transformed into a kishin which then turned into a heartless but no one knew about the third on so shhhh! Katie made the best Maka ever.Hannah was dressed as a bubbly anime chick. Nykia had the scariest costume of all- mr. smith(I refuse to capitalize its name). When he arrived at the home of Avery, everyone, even the adults, screamed of terror. "NYKIA DON"T SCARE US LIKE THAT!!!" was what everyone said when he finally assured everyone that it was just a costume. Now let's go back the present shall we? As the terrifying gang reached the forest, a few of them stopped. " What's wrong?" said Nykia, Avery, and Brandi. " There's something evil in there." said the Scarecrow-Kishin-Heartless. " Yeah, I sense something." said Maka. " It's probably just Oogie Boogie. And that IS what we came for so let's go!" said one hyped up Kid. " No, its darker and more powerful than Oogie. If it comes to fighting we're going to have to use everything we've got." "Which is?" asked Brandi. Ariana answered, "You don't actually mean our souls do you?" "It could just be a glitch. Or could even be Oogie Boogie messing with us." Abby said nervously. "I hope your right.." said the cut up Dorthy. They continued cautiously through the woods when they all stopped simultaneously. "Okay, now I feel it. And you were right, it is powerful." said Paige. "Is it safe?" "Iie, sore wa anzendewa arimasen. Shi kuru." "What does 'shi' mean?" "Death." Gulp. Hannah: "Can we go? I'm scared.:_(" "Don't be such a wuss!" scolded Brandi. Hannah: '' *whimper" Paige: "Nice." "I've got a plan," said Abby " Paige and Brandi- You guys stay with Hannah and try to calm her down. Me and others will go deeper into the forest and investigate the source. If we need help one of us will call you. We all have our phones right?" "Yep." " Good we'll keep in contact if you don't hear from us in 30 min. Paige will come after us." " Why will you guys be gone so long? And why can't Avery stay with me?" Hannah was complaining. " Because Avery is a good fighter and Paige needs to stay because if we need she can find us easily. Brandi is a good defense." "Aww.." "Stop complaining." Katie: "All set?" "Nn." Ariana: "Let's go." With the leaders of the club in front, they ventured towards the resonating darkness. After about a half of a mile they could feel a pulse. Some of the weaker members (Nykia) could not handle the pulsing so they were forced to stop. Avery stayed with him as the rest continued. They knew they had reached their destination when they could feel the pulse at the beat of their own hearts. They looked around. "Do you see anything?"[Ariana to everyone]"Uhhm yeah..."[Abby] "What? Where?"[Ariana] "Walk towards me slowly then turn around" [Abby]"Oh....cheese doodles..."[Katherine] Ariana walked then turned around- froze. "Ew" What stood before them was a 10 ft. tall kishin with only a brain on its shoulders. "So!"(Gross!) [Abby] "How does it get that nasty??"[Ariana]"I don't know but nonetheless--"[Katherine}"We have to take it down."{Abby] They all pulled out their weapons. Ariana- (As you probably have guessed) 2 pistols. Katherine- sword. Abby- at the moment had hallucinogenic gas. Ariana and Katherine immediately started their attacks. Abby, however, waited for the right moment to release the gas and was figuring out the best way and time to strike. Meanwhile, Ariana and Kat realized that you could not harm the brain with regular ground or air attacks. They went for the body area instead to at least drain some of its energy. Abby called Paige to let her know they had found it and they might need help. The brain kishin soon started fighting back. It emitted waves of force that almost knocked them down. Shortly after Katherine had cut one or two of the kishin's fingers off Paige arrived. "Woah!" [Paige] "Exactly. I think I know how we can cause some damage to the brain." [Abby] "You mean with that weird thing? How do plan to do that?" "By getting its brain close enough to where the gas can reach it." [Abby] "What does the gas do?"[Paige] "How do you torment the mind? How do make lose control? Why do people do stupid things when something blows up or someone's killed?" [Abby] "Usually because they're afraid, right?"[Paige] "Correct. but there is an issue." [Abby] "What?"[Paige] " What if this kishin has no fear? This gas only works on minds that have fear, unlike me."[Abby] " You have to have a fear, Abby." [Paige] "Nope. Not if you've killed them all."[Abby] "Your weirder than I thought."[Paige] "Doumo."[Abby] "STOP STANDING THERE AND HELP US!!"[Katherine] "See if you can bring its brain closer to me."[Abby] Ariana started using her spit spraying attack to agitate it then flew over to Abby with the kishin swinging its arms after her. "How's that?"[Ariana] "It seems to be working. Good job." The kishin came running up towards them then stopped huffing in Ariana's face. {spit} )The kishin let out an ear-slpitting shriek and swung at her. Ariana flew back and Abby barely dodged it. She told everyone to stand back and hold their breath. She released the gas and watched the 'fun'. First silence. Then controlled panic. "HIMEIIIIRUUUUUUU!!"(shrieking) The kishin we will now name Sozoshiino ran in circles and knocked down trees. Ariana somehow flew Paige and Katherine above the chaos but couldn't find Abby through the cloud of hallucinogenic gas and dust. They tried calling for her but couldn't even hear their own voices over all the noise. Finally silence. "Is it dead?"[Katherine] "No, I can still feel the pulse." [Ariana] The air cleared up and they saw Sozoshiino. Then they saw Abby in the face of the monster. "Let's go." [Paige] "Katherine, you get it from behind, aim for the head while I distract it from the front. We have to go harder this time."[Ariana] "Level up?"[Katherine] "Yep." Paige watched from high in a tree and made sure every thing wen right. she looked at Abby and saw a very blank expression; if anything, bored. Then she noticed she had taken off the mask that protects from the gas. 'Where is it?' she thought. Perhaps she really didn't need it.

Everyone was in position and about to strike when the kishin sensed them just in time to swing his arm and send Katie and Ariana flying through the air. Ariana landed in a tree and Katie landed in a pile of leaves. Seeing the chance, Abby ran over near a cluster of bushes where Paige was standing. "What our plan now?"[Paige] "We need to step it up a notch like Ariana said."[Abby] "How did you hear that?"[Paige] "You guys were pretty loud."[Abby] "...anyways, do you think they can level up like in the anime?"[Paige] "Probably, that is what's been happening so far, right?"[Abby] "True."[Paige] "...I think we should go see if Katherine is alive.."[Abby] They walked to the pile of leaves making sure they weren't seen by Sozoshiino. They found Katie lying on the pile of leaves..kind of dead looking.."Help me find a stick."[Abby] Paige found a pure white stick lying on the ground next to a mushroom and handed it to Abby. "Whoa, that one looks like it belongs to a fairy!"[Abby] "..."[Paige] Abby took the magical looking stick and...<*poke.*poke (see image attachment)> "She's not moving but she's breathing."[Abby] "Of course I'm breathing but why'd you have to poke me?"[Katie] "To see if you were alive. Can you get up?"[Abby] "Yeah. Is Ariana okay?"[Katie] "Yup."[Ariana] "Hey, cool we're all here. We need to come up with a plan before the kishin finds us. Ariana can you turn the pistols into Death Cannons?"[Abby] "I'll try."[Ariana] "Katie, can you make your sword more powerful?"[Abby] "Let's see.."[Katie] After a few minutes of deep concentration, they successfully leveled up their weapons. "This is pretty awesome."[Ariana] "Alright now that my costume is a kishin, I have to find out how a I can fight."[Abby] "Oh yeah..you figure that out and me and Ariana will try and kill the kishin without dying."[Katie] "Try to come out from above or at least away from where we are so it doesn't find us."[Paige] "Ugh fine."[Ariana] Abby concentrated on summoning her weapon whatever it may be. Finally, instead of trying to determine what the weapon was, she focused on calling out to it (With her mind of course.) In exactly 8.8 seconds her weapon came. She couldn't see her weapon with her bare eyes, at first she thought she had gained nothing; which was true...in a way. Her weapon was something she had already wielded before, just stronger. The Madness Wavelength. Paige had seen it before her, using her Soul Perception.(Everyone that is at Death The Kid, or 1881 points, level and up can use Soul Perception in this story and in my reality. These people(in abc order) include Abby, Ariana, and Paige. Everyone else is either at Link level, Goku level, Hideki level, or in the negatives.) 0.07 seconds after her new strength in insanity came, Abby sensed its presence. "Whoa."[Paige] "Whoa indeed."[Abby] {*shocked silence*} "WELL HOW IN THE NAME OF SHINGAMI-SAMA AM I SUPPOSED TO USE THIS?!! YOU CAN'T FIGHT CRAZY WITH CRAZY!!"[A very confused Abi~chan] "It might be possible.."[Paige] "Hmmmm..."[Abby] {The others are working their butts off trying to defeat the nasty brain thing.} "I've got it! I can try it out on a living creature 'till I get it right!"[Abby] Paige steps back a few feet. "Not you! Like a squirrel or spider or something."[Abby] Coincidentally, a baby spider monkey happened to be passing by at 1 o'clock in the morning in that area. It was only wanting a harmless midnight snack but instead it made the poor choice of stepping into Abby's wavelength of psychopathy and its innocent, pitiful mind was warped with delirium. "Hey, I think I figured it out!"[Abby] "You think?" Paige said as the meager, little creature tried desperately to cling on to any hope of lulucidness. "Will you stop it already?"[Paige] "I don't know how. I'm trying...I don't think it's possible."[Abby] Paige took hold of the spider monkey and removed it from her wavelength and into her pocket. "Aww! Come on, I wanna hold it. :{"[Abby] "No! You'll hurt its little mind again!"[Paige] "No I won't!"[Abby] "Keh!"[Paige] Abby= :_< "Fine I have to go fight anyways..."[Abby] Abby went over and was about to immerse Sozoshiino into her hysteria when she hit a brick wall that stopped her from going any farther- The kishin's wavelength is made of madness too. Adding hers to it would probably only help it if anything. Unless.....what if her own derangement was more effective than the kishin's? It was only a slim possibility(Some people might disagree.) and was not definite but the thought was still there. "HEY, ARIANA! CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION?"[Abby] "SURE, ABBY IT'S NOT LIKE I'M TRYING TO DEFEAT A KISHIN AT THE MOMENT!"[Ariana] "AWESOME! DO YOU THINK I'M MENTALLY CRAZIER THAN PERHAPS MAYBE A KISHIN?"[Abby] "MOST LIKELY, YES."[Ariana and Katie] "OK SO TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT MY INSANITY COULD OVERRIDE A KISHIN'S MADNESS WAVELENGTH."[Abby] "SURE."[Ariana] "KAAAAY!"[Abby] Abby then moved closer to the kishin and worked on resonating the madness to the kishin and urging it to grow stronger. Soon enough the kishin's eyes dilated and it began with the horrible and deplorable screeching as if it had just become a victim of the Cruciatus Curse.(Harry Potter geek language. The only thing you need to know right now is that it is in much pain physically and mentally. (Physically because, as previously explained, pain is in the mind.)) "What's happening?!"[Katie, obviously confused] "Ooohh. Her costume is a kishin now so she has the ability to use a Madness Wavelength. But how long it will last is questionable."[Ariana] "Ariana, use the Death Cannon! Katie, do whatever you can to hurt it!"[Paige] Ariana did multiple flips through the air while firing the Death Cannons. Katie slashed her sword around trying to cause any form of injury. After ten minutes of doing so, Sozoshiino ran away. Milliseconds after, the others that had been left in the woods because of whatever the reason appeared only to see what was probably the most scarring thing they have ever layed their eyes on. Imagine walking over to your friends hoping to see them triumphantly smiling and greeting them saying it was merely a defect in our senses or maybe a joke but instead you are welcomed by 75% of your friends are 60% injured and weakened and a fairly large, evil creature with a rotting brain screeching while it runs in the opposite direction. "Holy ginger cubes of grass."[Avery] "Oh my gosh~ are you okay?"[Hannah] "What?!"[Brandi] "What did i just see?"[Nykia] "A kishin that refuses to die."[Ariana] "So what do we do now? Give up?"[Katherine] "Yeah right, and give up a perfect opportunity?!"[Abby] "To do what?"[Katie] "To have an adventure!" ~Abi-chan.

~ End of Book I ~

On the night of October 31, 2011 a group of Những người bạn were reenacting scenes from their favourite anim

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên No các câu trả lời