tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Touch of Death

southern-belle posted on Jan 13, 2012 at 04:37AM
I know assassin rps normally die out pretty quickly around here or turn into a romance rp but I really like them and I'm going to try and make this one different!
So that there's no time for it to die or turn into a XXX rated rp I'll make sure that everyone gets assignments and that the targets are actually hard to kill.

You'll be working for an assassination agency that hires skilled shape-shifters and the like.

If you want to help me with the assignments just let me know.
Have fun and thank you Wolfmaster3000 for the title help!

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 88 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

hơn một năm qua southern-belle said…
Sam and Sophi Miller.
Sam and Sophi come from a long line of assassins and were raised to follow in their parents' and grandparents' footsteps.
 Sam and Sophi Miller. 20 Sam and Sophi come from a long line of assassins and were raised to follow
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
HELL TO THE YEAH! IM JOINING!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to think of a profile.
Traci Jackson

She is fairly new to the assassination gig. So is always looking to the more experienced for guidance.

As always personality and such will be made in the roleplay. Just the way I like it!
 Traci Jackson 21 She is fairly new to the assassination gig. So is always looking to the thêm experi
Jordan Kentle

He had grown up in the business. So knows his way around pretty well.
 Jordan Kentle 24 He had grown up in the [I]business[/I]. So knows his way around pretty well.
thought you said it sounded boring??
Me? When did I say that? I didn't even know you were doing an assassination rp until like ten minutes ago.
aw hell, you and Wolfmaster's icons are too similar lmao
*and I need new glasses.. that could have a lot to do with it xD sorry whin!

I feel stupid now!
last edited hơn một năm qua
Lol its fine. :) You just got me really confused for a few minutes there. Hahaa.
lol yea I saw 'wolf' in there and just kind of assumed I guess. tiredness and the need for an eye appointment don't go well together haha

Well anyway, I'm glad you like the idea at least :P
laugh
Lol

My dad just sent me a text saying "Dont forgot to rape your brother." This text quickly followed. "I meant. Don't forget to wrap your brother's presents."
That was like ten minutes ago and I still can't stop laughing about it.
omg that is amazing! that's Damnyouautocorrect.com material!
hơn một năm qua shadowcon99 said…
I'll join
You making a profile or just joining once I start it SC?
WHEN CAN WE START??????????!
WHEN I GET ON MY COMPUTER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can I use the some one from Of this kind but without all the magic and stuff?
OKAAAAAY!!!!!!
You sure can, and you can even keep some of the magic stuff if you want cause I said up there "shape shifters and the like"
Cool let's start this funness
Sam and Sophi had gone about three days without an assignment, and while they were trying to enjoy it, a break like this could only mean one thing, that their next gig would be a tougher one than they were use to. They sat side by side in a bar, having had an 'arrangement' with the manager so they wouldn't be carded. They each had a beer on tap to sit on and the news was on, something about a mobster being found dead a couple days ago and no traceable leads. Sophi watched the report with a faint smile gracing her lips.
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
Some how I Feel i'll be yelled at if I don't give this a shot :P

Name : Crimson Silver

Nick name : the Shadow

Race : Super human

Apperance : he is about 6'1 and has a high Muscle tone he wears a Black Trench Coat that goes down to his shoes his uniform is a Basic Martail arts uniform the top of his Gi is Slevless and is also Black with a Dark Red trim on the back of is the symbol of a Red Dragon, he also has a Tattoo going down his Left Arm of a Black dragon Swirling around it . His pants are Mid night Black as are his shoes. he has a single braid of hair that goes down to his Mid back and it's Rather long in the front. his eye's are both Dark Gray . His hair is a fine Dark Red. he also has a scarf going over his face to hide the bottom half of his face the scarf is just above below his noes the scar is also black.

Historey : not much is known about Crimson other than that he was born into the world of assassins and was expremented on

Weapons: Blades ( he is oftein called old fashioned )

Best known for : never failing a mission

-Crimson walked into the Bar, the bar Tender pirked up an eye- "and you are" -Crimson only looked at the bar tender than saw Sam and Sophi and walked towards them he sat down almost looking like he had no idea what was going on, he cracked his neck than ordered a Cup of Organge Juice-
(Soul eater reference I'm making two new charries who will be my other charrie's weapon. Their names shall be Juliet and Rachel the transforming weapons)

Kuroi, Juliet, and Rachel sat in their normal bar whiles Kuroi read from the summary of their last assassination. "We performed perfectly everything went off perfectly and once again the sisters were perfect." Juliet and Rachel looked at Kuroi and said in unison. "Thanks Kuroi."
(Guess my characters will be in the bar too.)

Jordan walked in with Traci beside him. "So you go it?"

Traci nodded. "Yeah. Always listen to what the more experienced for advice."
(hehe i've read a little Soul Eater so I actually know what you're talking about! yay!)

Sophi too busy watching the report of the work her and her brother had done to notice any of the others.
Sam glanced over at Crimson, "Aren't you a little young to be here?"
-Crimson only smirked- "no, I am rather good friends with the Bartender and his wife and childern" -Crimson smirked swirling a knife in his hand - "unfortunatly for him he his brother is a polition I was told to exterminate this mans blood line to get a point across from my cilent" -Crimson said this under his breath-
Sam only shook his head and sighed before taking a swig of his beer.

When the program went to a commercial Sophi turned around in her chair and looked around the bar, "There's too many of us here," she spoke quietly to her brother.
Traci and Jordan went and sat at the bar and waited for the bartender to come over to them.
I threw some money down onto the table and pulled out the envelope that was tapped to the bottom of the table. "Chill I'm leaving anyways." I said waving the envelop in the air. "Juliet Rachel let's go." Juliet and Rachel followed close behind me as I walked out the door. Juliet looked at me. "Who is it this time?" "Just some no one who probably stuck his nose where it didn't belong."
-Crimson stood up and walked toward the bar tender as he served the other two people, the bar tender turned around- "hello...." -the bar tender Grabed his thoart as blood sprayed from hit, Crimson smirked under his scar sitting beside Jordan and Traci it was like he was unnoticed as people rushed to his side- "No matter the condition I get the job done" -Crimson again gave a smirk-
"Nicely done." Jordan said under his breath to Crimson.

Traci just looked in awe.
(sorry guys, I've been distracted by my phone and Angel Beats lol)

Sam shook his head.
"Oh don't be so negative" Sophi told him, "That was actually pretty clever." She said as she got up and headed for the table Jordan Traci and Crimson were at.
Sam reluctantly followed, muttering something about a show-off under his breath.
I heard the screams from the bar. "Dumbass you don't kill someone like that." Juliet looked at me. "Do you want us to do something? I'll smack him with Rachel if you want." Rachel turned and looked at her sister. "What?!" Juliet and I chuckled as we headed off to our next target.
-Crimson only smirked than pointed to a Knife Crimson had cleverly planted in someones pocket- "I'm careful and almost never get caught now I have a cilent to "take" care of he'll be more challenging" -Crimson got up and exited the bar-
(I love that show!!!!!!)

The three of us sat on a rafter waiting for the target to pass under when I spotted him walking towards us. "Girls ninja blade mode." Rachel and Juliet transformed into to short blades Rachel was in my right hand Juliet in my left. The target passed under the rafter and I jumped down and landed behind him using Rachel to slit his throat but I held him up and leaned him against a wall to make it look like he was sleeping in an alley. "Rest in peace." I cleaned off Rachel and the girls transformed back. Then Rachel looked at the body then me. "Why did you say that?" The three of us continued to walk away from the scene. "Even the damned deserve respect. Otherwise we are not assassins just murderers."
(Liam Yoka

Liam, once a deadly assassin best known for never leaving a spec of evidence behind, was recently promoted to the position of "Cleaner". A Cleaners duty is simply to clean up evidence left behind by other assassins, from cleaning up finger prints to getting rid of witnesses.)

Liam walked in, shaking his head at the mess left behind by Crimson. He walked over to Sam, Sophi, Traci, and Jordan. "Doesn't he realize that just because no one sees him doesn't mean he doesn't leave evidence?" He sighed, "Anyway, here." He plopped and envelope on the table and leaned in to talk to them, "The four of you are all assigned on this one. It has to do with infiltrating a military base."
 (Liam Yoka 25 Liam, once a deadly assassin best known for never leaving a spec of evidence behind, w
(Hey that's the guy from angel beats whose name I forgot.)

I walked back to the bar to see what had happend then saw the mess crimson had left behind and the spotted LIam and walked up behind him. "Damn guess I'm not getting a drink now."
(Yep! It's Yuzuri Otonashi :D god I love him...)

Liam nodded, "Not here anyway. Try the one across the street."
-Crimson had Other on mind he was in the Building of a Polition walking up the Aile there was no gaurds left Crimsons Katana dripped a bit of blood- "to easy" -Crimson had taken care of everything the cameras were cut off and the power was out his face covered- "now to get to the big man" -Some guns went off Crimson turned around easyily avoiding the bullets and slashed once and the three men who fired fell to the ground there heads Severed from there body- "my sympathies but your just trash" -he entered the Large Office where an old man sat in the dark and single glass of whisky-
( do you love him about as much as I Love Fuher King Bradly and Father :P from full metal alchemist, I can't get over Fuher King Bradly 67 years old and the man moves like lighting in fact he took out a whole tank by himself )
heart
(I love him MORE!)
(Are you done with Angel Beats?)

"What are you guys going to go do?" I said eyeing the envelop. Juliet elbowed me. "That's rude Kuroi. Please excuse him he has a tendency to pry."
( that is doubtful I have done many things with picture of Fuher King Bradly )
"So who wants to open of?" Jordan asked slightly leaning back in his chair.

Traci looked at the three around her.
(yep, unfortunate so... I cried on the last episode :'( I'm rewatching them though lol.

and wolfmaster, that's disgusting. I don't care if you have fetishes, but I don't really wanna hear about them...)
(O_o)
( lol it's okay I've scared her for life )
Sophi looked at her brother who shook his head, "I opened the last one. Then it caught fire. Make Traci open it."
Sophi rolled her eyes, "It did not catch fire, you dropped cigarette ash on it and-"
"And then it caught fire!" He said, pushing the envelope to Traci.
-Crimson stood at the desk in front of the Polition , he had a beard and a yellow ye became visable through his glasses he sipped his whiskey- "I take it you've killed everyone ?, tell me was it quick ?" -Crimson remained Slient and he pulled his cloaks witch wore on the job over the rest of his body, the Old man sighed sipping his whiskey- "I can't see you, nore will I Live to be telling the tail, I know why your here my Rivail Hired you" -Crimson walked forward showing his blade the silver on it Gleamed and the old looked in Crimsons Direction- "do you have Family ?"