tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên một giây Chance

damiandemon posted on Dec 23, 2011 at 03:57AM
I sorta copied this off of 'The Art of Magic', but anyway, here it goes.

It is in 3529, and the world has gone into a nuclear war. All countries for themselves, it soon dissolved into a struggle for survival in wastelands. The survivors fled to whatever shelter they could find, and hid until the radiation faded.

One of the groups, rather large with over 100 people, made it into a bunker where a time machine was being tested. Not sure if it was safe, they decided not to use the machine, only in desperate times. Soon, as the radiation started creeping in, many died. The three eldest, a 14, 16, and 17 year old, finally decided to use the machine. Not able to function correctly enough to go to the past, they instead went to the future, a few million years ahead.

When the group finally was transported to a time where the radiation had faded, they met a surprising sight. Spread before them, were fields upon fields of grass, greener than any had seen. But with the wild, came danger. In the first months, before a proper settlement could be set up, they lost 20 people. Another 30, fearing of the intelligence of the leader of the project, fled, led by the 16 year old.

Soon, a large castle was built, and they started training, to get used to living in the wild. Specializing in their own zones, the castles many rooms became classrooms, each teaching a special skill, from stealth to swordsmanship. Now, almost 1000 years later, the Homekeep, as the castle was called, was the center of a broad city like kingdom, with many oter castles surrounding it.

However, out of these happy times, rises a deep and evil force. From the north, a mysterious group arises, skilled in the peoples weaker aspects, and weaker in the peoples stronger aspects. The group, called the Deseaced, is actually the group that seperated from the people in the earlier days.

This is were you guys come in. Each and everyone of you will be skilled in something, from a black smith, to a knight, etc. Everyone contributing to the war, the Deseaced slowly encircle the Keepsake. In this fight for your lives, you must choose between the light mages, or the dark mages.

Skills

Light

Blacksmith
Carpenter
Stonemason
Knight
Spy
Archer
Scout
Cavalry (Warriors on horses)
Assasins
Rangers
Mage
Potioneer
Apprentices to any of the above

Dark

Stableman
Dragon Rider
Dragon Tamer
Beast rider
Beast Tamer
Cavalry
Knight
Assasin
Archer
Mage
Healer

If you guys have any more ideas on skills, just say and I will add it.

Another thing, you can have as many characters as you want. I will be on both sides, and so can you. If you want to be general of one of the armies, message me. You can do aything really, except godmoding.

Enjoy!!!

Form

Name
Side i.e. light, dark
Description
Personality
Other
last edited on Dec 23, 2011 at 02:00PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 61 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...