tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên As the Worlds Fall (restart)

Axel1313 posted on Nov 18, 2011 at 03:35AM
Before, there were no problems between worlds. They kept their problems to themselves and some didn't even know the existance of any other world but their own.
Until a fallen god called Xerxes began to "purge all existance of impurities" ,which meant destroying every last bit of darkness from the worlds. He has an army of his own "pure" creations and beings from almost every race that worship him on his side.
The unbalance has caused the very fabric of space and time to come unbound. Now there are dimentional rifts, worlds that have been ripped apart and even fused with others. Now races must unite to stop him at all costs, before it's too late.

You can create any kind of character, including antagonists please no gods(or at least ask me first)
Issue Concerning Gods: Xerxes will be the only true god, this is to avoid fighting. "God" characters will only be a higher level being (just think of it as one race compared to another more highly evolved one. The one that's more highly evolved would seem like a god to the other.)

Name:
Description(age/race/hair ect. ect..):
Power(s):
Background:
(Any thing else you feel like adding)

RULES:
1. please keep it appropriate. I'm not bothered by swearing, but i'd prefer if you didn't.
2. Don't manipulate other people's characters.
3. no killing some one off without actually asking them first.
4. God or not if you're hit you're hit. Gods can be immortal but this does not mean invulnerable! (Just think of them of more as a supreme beings or more advanced)

If you think this rp needs anything I'm open to critisizm.
last edited on Nov 20, 2011 at 10:08PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 266 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 266

hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
here's my character:

Name: Xaivier Lee (zay-vee-er)
Height: 5'9"
Race:Hume?
Description: Light skin, pitch black hair in shy eye style covering his right eye, Deep purple eyes, lips have a blackish tint to them.Scrawny.
Personality: A Kind and gentil young man.He can be childish and a daydreamer often getting distracted or wandering off in thought. Most of the time he is thought of as a little brother by his closest friends. He has a bad habit of putting others needs before his own well being.
Powers/abilities: complete controll over darkness, agile, some martial arts(not much though)
Weapon: Bane- a sword made of shadows that can never harm it's master.
Background: He is supposed to be the embodiement of darkness, but due to some sever amnesia he has absolutely no idea. He hardly even remembers his own homeworld. He's just been wandering the worlds trying to get his memmories back. Of course it doesn't help being chased by Xerxes and his army, but not knowing who he(xerxes) is and that his only goal is to kill him. Xaivier is currently residing in an old church some where in the slums of the town Yin'Se a largely industrialized place from a world that has slowly began to degrade.

(it refuses to upload so i'll put it in images instead.)
Bane
 Bane
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
Can I still use Akita? And if I post the profile Emerit?
Sure! I can't wait to retry this rp!
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
( Can we still use Antagonists charcters ?)
hơn một năm qua Xarptic_Sojack said…
Yay! Emerit!! And do we have to repost the profiles? I really don't want to XP
yeah me nethier
Name: Emerit Finch
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Hair: Blackish blue
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105Lbs

Emerit was born to a family with a lot of money. They were part of the rising middle class that all of England feared and ranted about so often. Though they feared them, though, many of the families, finding their money wells drying up, went to these middle class families for saving.

The Finch family, like many of the other middle class, wanted the titles of the 'old money' and when the opportunity presented itself, and an Earl came to court Emerit, the family was more than happy to have it.

Emerit was married to the old Earl on her 14th birthday. He died shortly after, without ever having consumated the marriage. It wouldn't have made a difference had no one made claim to the dead Earl's title and his new fortune. The man's family challenged it though. They did not want any children Emerit might later bare, to carry the title of Earl if they weren't deserved. A doctor's examination concluded she was still 'intact' and Emerit was placed out of her own home and left penniless.

Her family disowned her after that. She became a well rounded women, in the sense that she now spends most of her time tracking down criminals and killing them. She has learned that a sword or gun can be more company than any human can. And a gun or sword can be more depended on.

Abilities: telepathy, knows how to handle a swords, small knives, and guns with perfect skill.
She has a healing ability that rivals Wolverine's. A gunshot wound can be healed in minutes. Her power even extends to reattaching severed limbs. After the age of eighteen she stopped aging.
Her enhanced healing factor has given her enhanced senses as well as physical capabilities.
 Name: Emerit chim hoa mai, chim ưng, finch Age: 20 Sex: Female Species: Human Hair: Blackish blue Eyes: Green Height: 5'
( Nice DW , i'll post up my new charcter when I get back ;) and He is something I had fun creating )
( Alright here is my new charcter )

Name : Ash

Race : Reaper ( A reaper is like a shinigami From Bleach they don't age by "age" but by "spiritual pressure" in witch Fatal wounds can still kill them or if they run out of "Spirit power" ...if you understand that )

Realm : Earth / Spirit world

Power : He has two abilties . one is Time & space the other is control over Reality ( will also be explained in back storey ) , He also when being turned into a Reaper Developed Heightened senses .

Weapon : unknown (although it is Rumored that Reapers can pose Magical weapons of there own )

Hisotrey : Ash Was a smart indviual he was catouis and smart in his life he had a harsh life up until he was 18 until he was mistaken for a gang member in the 1950's and was stabbed to death but he found new life in death as he did not die but became a wandering spirit in Limbo he had met a fellow Reaper Named Grim (see what I did there ) Grim had explained that the term "Grimreaper" was a misunderstanding and that those who are chosen to be a reaper die in life Somtimes it takes years to be chosen. So Ash Enrolled in something titled Deaths Acdeamy in witch taught him everything he needed to know about a reaper & what he was meant to do Ash soon Developed the ability to stop time in a certain Area as well as Reverse it & even speed it up. After 500 years of his service to the Reaper program he gained interest in Ancient Magics and begun looking up the most Forbidden Forms of it he Found a Magic Known as Arc of Reality in witch the user can Create stuff from his imagination into a Reality as well Put people into his own head. Ash Quickly became a powerful & Renown Reaper but also became feared by his race in a desperate attempt he Ran during this time Xerxes invaded the spirit world of Earth and slaughtered Everyone Ash was barely able to get away.

Persnality : Ash is a very smart & Calm Individual , He doesn't Enjoy hanging around people but he does enjoy having people to talk to . Even he also always has a Book he is Reading and before fighting Always remarks on how he hates being interupted on the best part. As his Power Thrives off of Time & his own Imgination you can Imagine he has almost like Cartoony persnality despite being Centeruies old,

his eyes are actually a Dark Grey

I also welcome anyone to make a Reaper of there own =)
last edited hơn một năm qua
 ( Alright here is my new charcter ) Name : Ash Age : Stoped Aging at age 18 ( because he died
hơn một năm qua shadowcon99 said…
Can I use my previous character?
hơn một năm qua Roxas1314 said…
Name: Endless
Description: Tall, bluish-black eyes, fair skin, nimble, quiet, fierce, and powerful. Do not underestimate her.
Sex: F
Race: Ghost
Hair: Red, medium length, turns Black when she changes into her Ghost appearance.
Power(s): She loves everything red, and can control it without a second thought...this includes blood, which many call her specialty. She is also found of powers that consume people and blind them, don't be surprised if she whips out various other elements when she fights.
Background: She comes from a place with no color, everything is black, white, and grey. Lifeless, soulless people dwell there, colorless as well. They've been often described by outsiders simply as 'Ghosts'
When she was small and timid she found a red crystal outside her little town. This gave her a spark, and that one tiny flicker grew into a burning passion for the brightest of colors, red. She still has the crystal with her, keeping it close, it is her most prized possession.
She's not the nicest of people and can still be cold and uncaring towards her friends. She thinks the whole mess of Light and Darkness is just another futile attempt at complete universal domination that will end with some stupid people dying...

Other Characters:
Names: Trennen III and Malevolence Griphon
Races: Trennen: Guardian Griphon: Undead.
Descriptions: Trennen is a sarcastic teen with a fierce loyalty to her friends and home, she'd easily give her life for them. She doesn't take any bullshit either, so talking big about yourself will only get you ignored and sore. Her few weaknesses include Griphon, Light, and people without a sense of sarcastic humor. Griphon is a pedophile whose sole goal in life is to make Trennen his and his only. When he looks into her eyes, his power of Fear renders her helpless and he has his chance to kidnap her over and over, toying with her until she breaks. He has a deep hatred for humans and is unkind and cold. Ironically he is gentle and even a little caring.
Sex: Tren is F, Griphon is M
Ages: 17 and 38.
Heights: Tren: 5 foot 3, Griphon 5 foot 9
Hair: Trennen: shy eye over the right, glows when she is angry. Griphon: Long and black with a red hue to it that makes it look kind of like blood.
Powers: Trennen: Darkness, Nothingness, Hearts. Griphon: Fear, Hatred, Death.
Backgrounds: Trennen grew up in a world that never was, and she misses her home dearly, and will do anything in her powers to protect and save it. Griphon has no background, for he is self-kept and a douche. XD
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Endless Description: Tall, bluish-black eyes, fair skin, nimble, quiet, fierce, and powerful. D
(Omg! Fallax is perfect than XDD Here's a pic lol)
 (Omg! Fallax is perfect than XDD Here's a pic lol)
*Extreme fangirl scream.* FALLAX!!!!!! *Faints.*
(XDDD I should have expected that XDDD)
(@shadowcon99: that'll be fine, just make sure to keep in mind the new rules about gods)
( so let's see what the Good team consists of , a God, Fallax, a Healing Ninja & a being of space & Reality .......can we say Over kill =P )
(I'm not sure my character is on the good side...she seems like a bad person to me)
( were not allowed Villains )
(In all honesty, I don't think the issue is villains as much as Gods. Because, I mean, there's going to be some form of conflict, otherwise it's boring. When it get's bad is whenever somebody has a character under a categorization that allows them the be OP'd. That's where the problems lie: not the villains so much as the classes.)
(okay, okay, so should i let people be villans or not? how about we take a vote on it. Yes or no?)
( Yes )
(Yes villains; No gods. It brings up OOC conflict instead of plot conflict.)
(Yes, and no gods)
(okay so there will be villans, but no gods. got it.)
(Yay for compromise!! ^_^)
(so, who wants to start!?)
(Not me! :D)
Name : Karasu Sanctus

Race : Being of Divinty ( I really couldn't think of anything )

Power : i'm gonna leave it to your imagination

Weapon : Chaos- a Legendary blade said to be made up of 1000 souls, the function of the blade is it eats the souls of it's Victums after death witch in turn stregthin the weilder the blade is also capeable of killings Gods.

Historey : Little is known about Karasu but from a young age Xerxes ahd taken an interest in the little spit fire & admired his destructive power Xerxes took in Karasu and rose him like his own son , upon The betryal of Xerxes, Karasu was one of few beings who aided him and has exterme Loyalty to his Adaptive father

Persnality : Outgoing, Blood thirsty,Loves to destory things, has trouble holding back ( as much as it is to Xerxes dis-may )

Apperance : I couldn't find a picture, he wears a long black trench coat that goes about to his ankles he wears a Gray V-neck Shirt to reveal his Massive Muscle Build. He also wears red matrail arts pants. he is about 6'2. he has Sharpend Canine teeth as well as Long dark red hair That extends to about his mid back he wears in a pony tail most of the time, his eyes are a dark grey with slight ripples forming around the pupil. His swod is also located on his back unsheathed.

picture below is chaos
 Name : Karasu Sanctus Age : unknown Race : Being of Divinty ( I really couldn't think of anything
I watched from my seat in the twelve white chairs as Xerxes turned the world into something it was never meant to become.
( I guess i'll get started, hey Xarptic, Demonwolf, should we have our Good guys already on a team ? , like they've known each other for quite some time ?)

-Ash was sitting on a rock in a distant world there was a water fall, he was at peace and was in the middle of reading-

-Karasu had helped Purify yet another world he was by himself he had a Devlish smile on his face- "weaklings" -he said tauntingly-
(I only like to do that with characters that we've actually had interact with in other forums. Like Fallax, Xarptic, and Emerit will probably be like that because they're like always together lol)

Fallax strolled down the sidewalk, Xarptic at his side. "Why did you drag me here again?" he asked. He was in his living form at this point and was just a mere inch taller than Xarptic's 6' 5" self.

Xarptic rolled his eyes. "You said you were hungry, so we're going to the marketplace." The two practically looked like brother's with the demon in his living form, and their interactions didn't seem to deny that nonexistent connection either.
( I C )

-Ash finally stood up cracking his back he looked around obersving the area- "i'm starving" -he ancounced as though people were there-
Akita mltioned to a slab of pork. "What about this? Would you eat this?"

Emerit sighed. "No Akita. Pork is still meat."

(Lol)
Fallax huffed. "Don't have to throw it back in my face. I was just asking." He looked up and saw the two girls standing at the meat vendor. "Well, I guess we're going to see Paul for the usual?" (Oh yeah! I just went there XD)

Xarptic sighed. "But of course. Where else would we be going?"
Akita grumbled. "I hate it that you don't eat meat."

"You're lucky I'm even standing here with you." Emerit said. "Will you just hurry IP and get something that you will eat."
The two walked over to the stall, the owner recognizing them automatically. "The usual?" Paul asked.

Xarptic nodded. "Yup."

Fallax smiled. "25 ounces of pure, raw beef!" he marveled to Xarptic, who rolled his eyes at the action that happened every time they got it.
"Gross." Emerit mumbled at Fallax's excitedness to the meat.

Akita laughed.
(I'll be back in probably a few hours hopefully XD)

Fallax looked over with a smile to the one laughing. "What? Never got it before?"

Xarptic sighed. "Why can't you be this happy all the time?"
(Okay (: )

"I have, nut never have I seen someone so happy over meat." Akita said.
-Ash had walked over to the fruit vendor for some apples he had been living in this world just above a mountain quite some time now he was comfy he could feel three odd presences, he grew rather worried about if these "auras" were of Xerxes's Army or not-
(I forgot to mention but Arawn is very philosophical.)
I walked and looked through the glass floor down at all the worlds and the many that were torn apart by Xerxes. "It only takes one fool's dream to destroy an existence."
Fallax smiled. "Why not? I mean, the blood! The flesh," his eyes gleamed and his mouth watered, the pupils in the center of his blood red eyes turning to barely visible lines. "It's euphoric!"

Paul put the meat on the counter, wrapped up in white paper, and Xarptic paid for it, shaking his head at Fallax's actions. "You two want to come over? I mean, he seems rather fond of this conversation and I'd hate to cut it short."
-Ash slowly inched his way over to the people at the meat stand and started to browse at the meats-
Emerit rolled her eyes at the demons description. "Akita can. I don't care for hearing anymore." Emerit said.

Akita nodded in understanding to Emerit. "That's fine with me."
Xarptic nodded and started heading back.

Fallax trailed close behind Xarptic, the scent of the meat enticing him.
-Ash looked directly at Akita and that little group he was no longer trying to conceal his own presence- "you guys, are like me?" -he asked bashfully- "coming from broken worlds that were attacked by Xerxes ?" -Ash took an apple out from his bag and bit into it-
Akita paused to look at Ash. "Considering you look all human and I come from this world. We are nothing alike." She continued on after Fallax and Xarptic.

Emerit rolled her eyes. She moved into the crowd in search of something to entertain her.
"My world wasn't destroyed. I left it because I was bored," Xarptic yelled back.

Fallax laughed. "And you can't destroy Hell!"
"Darwyn Edram come here!" Two figures appeared beside me a man and a woman the man clad in blue and the woman clad in red. "We're going down to one of the planets so you will be forced to return to sword form. They both spoke unanimously. "That's fine sir we may be forced into sword form but people will still feel our might." I opened a portal to one of the worlds. "Let's go then."