tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên As the Worlds Fall (restart)

Axel1313 posted on Nov 18, 2011 at 03:35AM
Before, there were no problems between worlds. They kept their problems to themselves and some didn't even know the existance of any other world but their own.
Until a fallen god called Xerxes began to "purge all existance of impurities" ,which meant destroying every last bit of darkness from the worlds. He has an army of his own "pure" creations and beings from almost every race that worship him on his side.
The unbalance has caused the very fabric of space and time to come unbound. Now there are dimentional rifts, worlds that have been ripped apart and even fused with others. Now races must unite to stop him at all costs, before it's too late.

You can create any kind of character, including antagonists please no gods(or at least ask me first)
Issue Concerning Gods: Xerxes will be the only true god, this is to avoid fighting. "God" characters will only be a higher level being (just think of it as one race compared to another more highly evolved one. The one that's more highly evolved would seem like a god to the other.)

Name:
Description(age/race/hair ect. ect..):
Power(s):
Background:
(Any thing else you feel like adding)

RULES:
1. please keep it appropriate. I'm not bothered by swearing, but i'd prefer if you didn't.
2. Don't manipulate other people's characters.
3. no killing some one off without actually asking them first.
4. God or not if you're hit you're hit. Gods can be immortal but this does not mean invulnerable! (Just think of them of more as a supreme beings or more advanced)

If you think this rp needs anything I'm open to critisizm.
last edited on Nov 20, 2011 at 10:08PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 266 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...