tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên As the worlds fall

Axel1313 posted on Nov 04, 2011 at 10:50PM
Before, there were no problems between worlds. They kept their problems to themselves and some didn't even know the existance of any other world but their own.
Until a fallen god called Xerxes began to "purge all existance of impurities" ,which meant destroying every last bit of darkness from the worlds. He has an army of his own "pure" creations and beings from almost every race that worship him on his side.
The unbalance has caused the very fabric of space and time to come unbound. Now there are dimentional rifts, worlds that have been ripped apart and even fused with others. Now races must unite to stop him at all costs, before it's too late.

You can create any kind of character this does include antagonists, please no gods(or at least ask me first)

Name:
Description(age/race/hair ect. ect..):
Power(s):
Background:
(Any thing else you feel like adding)

RULES:
1. please keep it appropriate. I'm not bothered by swearing, but i'd prefer if you didn't.
2. Don't manipulate other people's characters.
3. no killing some one off without actually asking them first.
4. God or not if you're hit you're hit. Gods are immortal not invulnerable. (Just think of them of more as a supreme being)

If you think this rp needs anything I'm open to critisizm.

last edited on Nov 10, 2011 at 02:30PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 150 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 150

hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
here's my character:

Name: Xaivier Lee (zay-vee-er)
Height: 5'9"
Race:Hume?
Description: Light skin, pitch black hair in shy eye style covering his right eye, Deep purple eyes, lips have a blackish tint to them.Scrawny.
Personality: A Kind and gentil young man.He can be childish and a daydreamer often getting distracted or wandering off in thought. Most of the time he is thought of as a little brother by his closest friends. He has a bad habit of putting others needs before his own well being.
Powers/abilities: complete controll over darkness, agile, some martial arts(not much though)
Weapon: Bane- a sword made of shadows that can never harm it's master.
Background: He is supposed to be the embodiement of darkness, but due to some sever amnesia he has absolutely no idea. He hardly even remembers his own homeworld. He's just been wandering the worlds trying to get his memmories back. Of course it doesn't help being chased by Xerxes and his army, but not knowing who he(xerxes) is and that his only goal is to kill him. Xaivier is currently residing in an old church some where in the slums of the town Yin'Se a largely industrialized place from a world that has slowly began to degrade.

(it refuses to upload so i'll put it in images instead.)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
(The only reason I'm not going to join this is because people will use my character. I'm not a big fan of people using my characters. Other than that its a good idea.)
hmmm
(I can edit it so they can't. If that helps?)
Eh its fine. Ill join I guess, but if someone takes control of my character I'm going to ignore their post.
Not big on profiles so im making it short and sweet.

Name: Akita
Race: Anthro Wolf
Powers: none to be told of.
Personality: Strong willed, head strong, kind hearted, loving.
Looks: Picture.

Her background story will be created as the rp goes on.
 Not big on profiles so im making it short and sweet. Name: Akita Race: Anthro chó sói, sói Powers: none to b
hơn một năm qua Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Have to agree with Whin on that. I know my characters to a T, and I don't want somebody who doesn't know them at all to take control. Not even for something as small as a surprised look, because it might not be something my characters would react to in that manner.)
hơn một năm qua shadowcon99 said…
Name: Arawn
Height: 6’3”
Race: God
Description: Pic
Personality: Intelligent, strong, wise, powerful, protective of those he loves, trustworthy
Powers: (He’s a God I’m not gonna help you with this one.)
Weapon: Edram (Eddrum) and Dyrnwyn (Darwin)- They are one sword that changes appearance based on its master’s feelings. Edram is the sword of darkness, hate, and death while Dyrnwyn is the sword of light, love, and life. Both of them are extremely powerful and at times can be wielded as a pair and they are both capable of killing a god.
Background: The first god to be created to look after the worlds Arawn was deamed as one of the few gods who would always side with the creations and so he has. So when Xerxes decided it was time to “cleanse” the world he opposed. He often visits the world but takes a human form. The named assigned to him by his creator is not Arawn but Lucifer however he does not approve of others using he true name so he goes by Arawn.
 Name: Arawn Gender: Male Height: 6’3” Age: Unknown Race: God Description: Pic Personality: Intell
edram
 edram
dyrnwyn
 dyrnwyn
(WHo wants to start?)
(Ill start.)

It was just like every other day. She would wake, dress, eat, and then head out to patrol the territory. It had been that way ever since Xerxes had taken over. She was walking the line searching. For anyone who looked suspicious. Her tail waved and her ears twitched as every sense in her body worked together as one.
(Nice pic whin)

I walked and looked around at the damage that Xerxes had cause to all the worlds. "Truly when a God falls the worlds do end."
(Thanks (: )

Her ears turned as the sound of a voice was caught. Her body immediately went into a defensive crouch. Her eyes scanned the surrounding area for the source of the voice.
" As the wo-rld crum-bles and the- an-gels- fall all the creatures- around us will drop and becon as they list-en to my call."
Her lip curled as she growled. She had no clue where this voice was coming from, and it maddened her.
"When day becomes darkness and darkness is eternal all races will bask in the pure white our our forever fall."
Her hands tightened into fist, and her tail lashed out in anger.
A bright beam of sunlight fell through a hole in the rafters of the old church. It lit his face and stirred him awake. He sat up stiff from laying on the old pew and had dark circles under his eyes. " Ugh, I really need to find a more comfortable place to sleep" he said and popped his back, it sounded like machine gun fire. He pulled his knees up to his chest and sadly sighed to himself " but that's not going to happen any time soon...." The shadows seemed to bend in twards him. He closed his eyes for a moment and heard a voice, he couldn't make out any words, but it sounded like a constant ringing in his head.(am i losing my mind?) Lifting his head to the beam of sunlight he smiled then laughed " Oh well! I guess I'm just going to have to go insane here instead of a nice institution!" He lounged back to enjoy the sun. "C'est la vite!" He closed his eyes again to listen to the ringing sound in his head.
"If my attempt at singing upsets you so much why don't you atack me?"
"Where are you? This is my land."
I tapped her shoulder. "Is it really YOUR land?"
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
Name : Karasu Sanctus

Race : God of Destruction

Power : i'm gonna leave it to your imagination

Weapon : Chaos- a Legendary blade said to be made up of 1000 souls, the function of the blade is it eats the souls of it's Victums after death witch in turn stregthin the weilder the blade is also capeable of killings Gods.

Historey : Little is known about Karasu but from a young age Xerxes ahd taken an interest in the little spit fire & admired his destructive power Xerxes took in Karasu and rose him like his own son , upon The betryal of Xerxes, Karasu was one of few gods who aided him and has exterme Loyalty to his Adaptive father

Persnality : Outgoing, Blood thirsty,Loves to destory things, has trouble holding back ( as much as it is to Xerxes dis-may )

Apperance : I couldn't find a picture, he wears a long black trench coat that goes about to his ankles he wears a Gray V-neck Shirt to reveal his Massive Muscle Build. He also wears red matrail arts pants. he is about 6'2. he has Sharpend Canine teeth as well as Long dark red hair That extends to about his mid back he wears in a pony tail most of the time, his eyes are a dark grey with slight ripples forming around the pupil. His swod is also located on his back unsheathed.

picture below is chaos

Name : Karasu Sanctus Age : unknown Race : God of Destruction Power : i'm gonna leave it to
Akita whirled around. "Yes it is my land." She growled. "My people have inhabited this land for many years, and because of that dumb gob most have been killed."
-on a planet some where-

-Karsu was sitting on a stone with a bunch of corpses surrounding his body the area around him was barren the trees robbed of all life, the bodyies around him soaking in there own blood Karasu's blade was in the ground beside him he was eating a piece of jerky he sighed to himself- "oi, Father is so mean sending me on such weak missions , I wanna kill the big stuff" -he twitched anxiously he sounded rather dis satisfied, a soilder from Xerxes army scratched his head- "unhh i'm sure your father will Give you the best mission when you re turn, Sir" -Karasu smiled- "Yup I Think so too!"
He had dozed off for quite some time before he realized that the ringing was gone "awwww! It stopped! and it was sooo relaxing too..." He opened one eye. The sun beam moved closer to the center of the room, suggesting that it was almost noon. He went to stretch his arms out and ended up rolling right off the pew. He hit the floor with a loud THUMP that ecoed throughout the empty room. "owwww...." he rubbed his head." i geuss naptime is over" picking himself up off the ground and walked farther into the hall. "I think i'll go to the market today!" he thought out loud and blissfully strode off.
-Karasu strode along the once lush forest he had a lolly pop in his mouth sweets calmed Karasu down ,he looked at his fleet than back to the crusted road in front of him he had a walk that resembled that of a sad child- "oh man I over did it again, Father's gonna ground me again..he grounded me for 2 years last time....I hate it when I don't get to go out and have fun"

-two soilders whripsed to each other- "does this Xerxes guy even exist ?" -the other soilder chuckled- "Proabily not, this guys an idoit ranting about how he's a god"

-Karasu Over heard them he stopped and a Look of blind came about his face- "what did you say about my father !" -an dark red aura surounded his body-

-as the two soilders stared in awe at Karasu before they knew it they were both in half & Karasu had his sword un sheathed and a line of blue seemed to be entering the sword- "all who underesitmate the power of my Father pureity deserve death"
error
"Well it's such a shame that you're so knieve young wolf because this land belongs to no one that is living on it."
(*Sigh* I guess I'll join...I've got nothin' better to do.)

Crudelis Fallax Entis (Fallax in short)
Race: Demon
Appearance:Pic below and my gallery. If you ever want to know what anything about him looks like that I mention, either ask and I'll post or just look in my gallery. Everything's there.
Personality: Fallax is sharp and harsh. He doesn't show anybody any reason to be hospitable with him. He's got a short temper and the slightest remark can set him off. His deadly sins are Lust, Wrath, and Pride; therefore, he's extremely lustful, very violent, and doesn't give up easily, no matter the circumstances. He's only ever been attracted to two people, who both managed to tame him: Emerit and Izzy. He has no respect for anyone higher up than him and will show blatant disrespect to anyone who demands it.
Background: Fallax was a head demon in Hell's army. Upon countless victories against Heaven, he decided to break free and wander around. He's on nobody's side and is more than willing to kill anybody, even people he has relations with. He's merely wandering the world. He always travels with Xarptic. They're practically brothers at this point, and argue so.
Powers: Fallax wields an 8 1/2 foot scythe (Pic in my gallery) named Optrunco. In his second form (in my gallery) he wields immense magical power, but his body is significantly weaker because it's alive.
 (*Sigh* I guess I'll join...I've got nothin' better to do.) Crudelis Fallax Entis (Fallax in short)
Xarptic Seauxjaquez (pronounced "so-jack")
Elf
Powers: Extremely adept in magic, which takes the form of threads.
Appearance: Gallery and Picture posted
Background: Xarptic travels with Fallax. That simple.
Personality: He's very analytical and intelligent,
 Xarptic Seauxjaquez (pronounced "so-jack") Elf Powers: Extremely adept in magic, which takes the form
(FALLAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D )

"We've been protecting this land for many years." Akita said. "Its ours."
Fallax walked down the road. It had just got done raining and the ground was wet in the marketplace. "Nice place to snag some souls and women, ey?" he asked to Xarptic, who was walking casually behind him.

"Don't ask me. I'm not a demon and I'm not a womanizer. My eyes may be similar to yours, but that doesn't make me a demon. Besides, it's your fault they look like this, remember?"
"You say it's yours yet there are those who could show you things about this land the likes of which you've never seen."
The marketplace was as busy and bustling as usual. Xaivier walked through the rows of stalls set up on each side, absorbing every sight and sound. He always looked at every stall, but rarely bought anything. Mostly because of his lack of money. He started to wander around aimelesly again, with his head in the clouds and paying no attention to his surroundings whatsoever.
"You can't show me anything I don't already know." She said. She turned from him. "You have stalled me long enough. I don't have time for your chatter." She began to walk back.
Fallax narrowed his eyes. "So fuckin' defensive," he growled. "I was joking. Calm down..."

Xarptic sighed. "Right. Whatever. Besides, why'd you drag me down here? Can't you shop on your own?"
She walked into the marketplace grumbling under her breath about rude people.
"I can't shop without money," Fallax retorted and turned back to give Xarptic a devious smirk.

The elf huffed. "Fine. Guess I can't complain if you'd rather shop for food than hunt down people and eat them."
She walked around people and stationary objects. Being around so many bodies unnerved her, but she had to come here if she wanted to have food to eat. She stopped at a fruit stall.
"Well, when you put it that way..." Fallax stopped dead in his tracks and snatched the stall owner to his right up by his neck and squeezed tight.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!?! LET HIM GO!!" Xarptic reached into his pocket and pulled out a strap of black cloth about 5 feet long and 1/2 an inch wide.
"Huh?" The commotion ahead caught his attention. Two odd looking people were at one of the stalls. One of them had a stall owner by the neck. "Hey! What are you doing!?! Leave him alone!!!" He ran up to them in a sudden burst of courage.
Akita rolled her Reyes. She had no interest in going to the stall owner's rescue, but it wasn't in her nature to he a bystander. With a few steps she was at the stall owner's side. "Let go of him."
"Tch! Why the hell should I listen to any of you? This is survival we're talking about. I need to eat..."

Xarptic snapped, a black, spiked collar formed around the demon's neck. He quickly reached up and hooked the leash onto it and yanked at it. "Put the man down," he growled.

Fallax quickly turned to the elf and glared at him. He let out a low growl and dropped the stall owner. "Motherfucker. How dare you...in public!"
"Awww look your a mutt too." Akita said. She couldn't help but to laugh at the display.
"oh! well....sorry....I just.." The inner coward in him took over again. He backed away a bit, his face flushed, thinking to himself(What was that! You're the biggest wimp of all and you rushed into a fight anyway! Moron...) He continued to stand there looking dumbstruck.
Fallax gave Akita a swift glare. "I would insult you, but your appearance seems to be doing that enough as it is..."

Xarptic scratched the base of Fallax's head. The demon immediately calmed down. "There..." He then turned to the two. "Please excuse him. He's not the most...'agreeable' being in the universe."
( I think for obviouis purposes xD , i'm gonna throw my charcter in the mix too )

-Karasu Gave a smirk as he sniffed the air he could smell more people, he cracked his neck and rushed forward and begun to storm the market place-

( also Axel1313 what are some things a god can do ?, like are they prone to most injury unless it's inflicted by another god or ?)
"Oh like your appearance is any better." She growled. She ignored Xarptic do to the fact that the demon had insulted her looks.
Fallax narrowed his eyes but otherwise remained silent.

Xarptic sighed. "I can promise you, I'll deal with him later. He probably just needs something to eat. There wouldn't happen to be anywhere nearby that he could hunt at would there?"
hmmm
(that's a very good question.....i guess a god could probably match another god in strength. Other attacks wouldn't cause too much damage unless they were really powerfull. I'm going have to think about that, but baisicaly you'd be very powerful and immortal, but not invulnerable)