tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên PlainJane and CowsMcgee's creative thoughts

demon_wolf posted on Oct 13, 2011 at 12:18AM
So all we got is that's its going to involve elves and werewolves……

The elves and werewolves are in a fight/war because _______________.

Creations:
Whinny: Melody "Momo" Smith. Werewolf. Female. Age 13
Dennis "Den" Smith. Werewolf. Momo's older brother. Male. Age 20

Nay: Ryu Michi. Werewolf. Male. Age 24
Yukiko Malakai. Werewolf. Female. Age 28

Setting:
Plot:
Conflict and Tension:
Crisis or a Climax:
Resolution:
 So all we got is that's its going to involve elves and werewolves…… The elves and ma sói are
last edited on Nov 09, 2011 at 09:37PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 81 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 81

hơn một năm qua Naoko_Etsumi said…
laugh
lol really PlainJane thats my name an yes yes it is now we have to figure everything else out
first off how many characters r we messin wit
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
Ummmm well for the werewolves it should be like a whole pack. So like maybe 10-14 characters for the werewolves.

And elevens ummmm idk.

Hahaha yeah plainjane. Thought you'd get a kick out of that
smile
elfes live in cities unless there they live in the woods which they would be livin in trees which i think is awesome ok we should have them live in the forest an its around 100 or less ppl we should have atleast 5 characters each from anyone of them we want as long as we have some males an females in our list of 5 ok combined its 10 an they dont have to end up u know be togther wit our opposite characters they can be with whoever an they dont have to start out in the forest or the caves that the clans r located we should have atleast 2 of each race an the last which ever u want to have y can also add a different race into the fray an u can have up 1 characters....and if u have 2 characters one goes to the opposite person weather they want it or not

hmmmmmmmm............ should there be war between the races or not i mean we can come up with a reason y the races r fightin? itll be easy i guess

hmmm..... i can explain if u need me to an we dont have to put up all the characters at once cuz i have to now think of names personalities an everthin else lol an i did like that btw thanks
Lol that's great actually. I think it would make for a better plot for them to be in a war/fight with each other. Oh I have two werewolf characters. Their related thought. I'm using them in a rp but they would be great for this!!!!! I also have a elf too. I just have to add more detail to the elf. Ill get the werewolf siblings profiles ASAP. :)
Here is the original profile for her,but I'm going to edit it and change it around to fit the story.

Name: Momo
Beta female

Momo is the youngest member of Den's pack. She was first to join the pack, but there was no way she could become the alpha female. Not because of her age, but because she is related to Den. She is his sister. No one in the pack knows this but herself and Den.

She has this unwilling desire to turn Finch's attitude around. Though he seems destined to ignore and be rude to her whenever he has the chance. She considers Glow her best friend. Though since Finch and Glow had started dating Glow has been ignoring her as well as being mean. Her attitude always comes as happy and considerate. She note so much a fighter as she is a lover. If a fight could be avoided she'd do her best to advoid it. A physical fight that it. Verbal fights always seem to be attracted to her.

When she was younger her family was separated by the diseased, leaving only her and Den.
 Here is the original thông tin các nhân for her,but I'm going to chỉnh sửa it and change it around to fit the story.
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Um hi?
smile
ok this is ur werewolf female then u have den which is 2 werewolfs u have 1 elf u just need 1 more of them then u can choose whichever else u want i have to figure out wat my characters r so im gonna need to brain strom some ideas

oh an if u can hold off on makin ur elfs that would be awesome cuz i could get information on the tree elfs so we know some of there socitey an other things k

u liked the idea where we can add a race an if we make 2 the other person gets one of them also i think that 1 of our characters is in the council u know like congress in a sence

so like i was sayin i have a book on elfs an guess wat i have one one werewolfs to an did u know that both races can live for thousands of years
hmmm
um hi who r u?
Yes I did know that they could live that long.

Ok I can wait on adding to my elf.

BRAIN STORM FASTER WOMAN!!!!!! Loooooooove you! :)
I wanna be an elf big sis! ^^
heart
lol im tryin but im like fallin asleep here i didnt sleep well the last few nights soooooo i was thinkin of goin to bed an being refreshed for 2morrow so i can work faster and better :D so ill have to get back to u on those characters k an i need to read the books for the wolfs an elfs

oh im so touched u love me <3 i love u to soo can i go to sleep oh an wen i c u next i have pics i must show u lol
Okkkkk I guess I can let you sleep. Unlike last time when I made you draw a picture before we went to bed. I still have that picture too. The one of the hand Turkey. Lol.

Oh I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Yugi this isn't a rp. Its a forum for a story we are making.
Awwww...........But I likes the title soooos much.......
zzz
thanks pal an srry Yugi an i like the title to lol :D g'night
angelic
nom nom nom
RAWR!! That means I love you in dinosaur :)
yeah im loved srry i havent been on all day internets actin up so ill add all the info 2morrow before or after the job thing k an yes that will include my characters
:))))))))

Ohhhh I was thinking that we should somehow weave Mira and Naoko into the story.
really i was thinkin bout that wen i was in the car today but we'd have to adjust there profiles
Great minds think alike!! :)

That can be done. Though they would have to be adjusted quite a bit. I'm up for the challenge.
crying
lol yeah we'd have to chose the race we want them to be an there still twins but i cant do it today or this weekend im not gonna be home an where im goiing theres not internet :(
Awwwww okay. :( I will miss you!!!!!

Oh did I miss anything up there ^
A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope (from the Greek λυκάνθρωπος: λύκος, lukos, "wolf", and άνθρωπος, anthrōpos, man), is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely, by being bitten by another werewolf, or after being placed under a curse. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon, as popularly noted by the medieval chronicler Gervase of Tilbury, and perhaps in earlier times among the ancient Greeks through the writings of Petronius.

Werewolves are often attributed superhuman strength and senses, far beyond those of both wolves and men. The werewolf is generally held as a European character, although its lore spread through the world in later times. Shape-shifters, similar to werewolves, are common in tales from all over the world, most notably amongst the Native Americans, though most of them involve animal forms other than wolves.

Werewolves are a frequent subject of modern fictional books, although fictional werewolves have been attributed traits distinct from those of original folklore, most notably vulnerability to silver bullets. Werewolves continue to endure in modern culture and fiction, with books, films and television shows cementing the werewolf's stance as a dominant figure in horror.
smile
Sylvan elves aka wood elves are far more primitive then their other kin.wood elves by nature r more prone to violence than others their muscles r larger they have yellow to coppery-red hair lightly tanned skin. their eyes r generally light brown but bright green is not uncommon hazel or blue eyes r exceptionally rare. wood elves r superstitious they believe that twins who have hazel or blue eyes r a good omen an they always have so far. their clothes match the color of the season so they can blend in to their surroundings. they value their privacy above all so if ur travelin in the woods an become to near to their city up to 2 elves will follow u til u leave the woods an 25% of the time they will let u know u r being watched

wow after readin that second one an wat to look for wen ur lookin for them im kinda happy i wasnt born on the 25 an that the natural red highlights stayed highlights lol
sad
an as far as i can c u didnt miss anything up top an the job thing nv happened on friday cuz he had to leave early so its happenin today at 3 so ill probly be home around 5:30 6 maybe a lil later
MIRA AND NAOKO SOOOOOOOO SHOULD BE ELVES!!!

GOOD LUCK PAL!!!!!!!! :)
big smile
lol thanks ok then they will each count as one elve so all we have to do is add 1 elf then the last character i made my werewolfs and i just need pics so give me a sec on that an ill type it up
Ok. :)

I'm going to visit dad today!!!!!!!!!!! I would come visit you too but I don't know if I will have time.
crying
omg ur comin to visit but u wont c me i feel so lonely an u cant text matt for this week he needs to pay his phone friday so u cant talk to me wahhhhhhhh
oh i think we should add alot of clans to the wolfs an elfs if this is gonna be a battle lol we should have up to five main ones incase we dont want them in the same clan
I know its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad! The next time I'm coking up is Halloween for trick or treating. You should come with us around Manchester. Ill be a………………… wait for it……………………………………… COW!

If you didn't see that coming you are blind pal. But ill still loooooooove you!!! :)
yeah i saw that comin ull have to let me know wat time ur goin soo i can find one awwwww thanks pal :)
Well it starts at at six at night so you can come to the house around 530. Me and Stacey and Samaiya will be there then.
Name:Ryu Michi
Race:werewolf
Sex:male
Eyes:green
Hair:brown short spicked
Mate:

History: since the age of 10 Ryu has been wandering the world until he met a pack of werewolfs who took him in. his parents died when he was 8 and his older sister was sold into slavery. his main goal in live is to free his sister by any means availble.

Name:Ryu Michi Race:werewolf Age:24 Sex:male Eyes:green Hair:brown short spicked Rank:warrior
sweet ill be there now i just need to get the money for a costume :)
Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

I likes him!!!
Name:Yukiko Malakai
Race:werewolf
Sex:female
Eyes:blue
Hair:red w/ black highlights
Mate:

History: being the runt of the litter nv did any good. if u wanted somethin u'd have to fight for it. but somethings u become better then the others and they become jealous and they retaliate. for Yukiko her eldest sister watched an waited in every corner an got watever Yukiko wanted. Yukiko was once engaged to the alpha male but do to certain things she broke the engagement and her elder sister is the alpha female.

This is the closet pic i could find of a female with blue eyes and red hair just add black highlights
 Name:Yukiko Malakai Race:werewolf Age:28 Sex:female Eyes:blue Hair:red w/ black highlights Rank
Awwwwwww she didn't marry the alpha. :(

It is a cool picture. Oh oh oh guess who go their cow costume today????
lol u and my dad says y didnt u come c him hes ur dad 2
Awwwwwwwwww. Tell my Daddy-O I will visit him next time. :)
 Awwwwwwwwww. Tell my Daddy-O I will visit him tiếp theo time. :)
lol ok guess wat so my job thing had to be moved back again so its 2morrow at 2:30 an i swear if it isnt done 2morrow im gonna scream
That sucks. I'm sorry.
zzz
im soooo tired hey do u think i should make hundered word chapters for my stories
So they would be like short chapters?

How are we going to make the elves?
yes they would but then i had a thought if i wrote story chapters i'd be quite annoyed with makin sure i updated alot an i just cant do it

good question i'm sure we can make naoko an mira right now since there twins in all :) then we have to make the last elf then our last character. We also have to decide who makes the background story on y the races r fightin.

an btw i did my job thing yesterday an now i have a hat an the shirt i just have to get pants an the shoes :D
Hahaa yeah your not the best at updating. (:

Ok yeah we can do that. Ummm how about we boy think of a background story and then chose the best one.

Yay!!! Pal I'm soooooooooo happy for you!!!!
-_- thanks for the complment how bout i write some on my site an ill let u know wen i have them up an runnin then u can tell me how they r now i just have to thing of somethin lol

ok sounds go to me ill write something an post it on here 2morrow maybe

thanks pal!!! i should be startin work next week or the week after :D
I would come visit you at work but I live two hours away now. :(

Ok can't wait to read them.