tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên ma cà rồng Vs. ma sói

southern-belle posted on Aug 23, 2011 at 04:26AM
Yep, it's a classic, you know you all love it, so shut up and read this. :)

Story line here is failing me... So I'll add one later if i can. Anyway, there will be one main clan and one main pack who are enemies, but no one remembers why. There can be random rouges but I'd rather everyone be in a pack or clan. And I'm talking real, classic, moonlight werewolves here, no sprouting tail or ears or phasing whenever they want. Same goes for the vampires, sensitive to light, no holy objects, wood intolerant, etc. Time set is between 20-30 years in the future.

And because I'm ALWAYS forgetting character's names, here's a list that I'll add to as we go (:

Vampires:
Liam Gollin(clan leader)~ southern-belle
Fly(Second In Command)~ aNinnyMouse
Bonnie Gollin~ southern-belle
Kacinea/K.C.~ darkmoon47
Erin~ demon_wolf

Werewolves:
Jessica High(Alpha Female)~ demon_wolf
William Hale(Alpha Male)~ shadowcon99
Scott Collins(rouge)~ darkmoon47
Olivia MacCarthy~ southern-belle
last edited on Sep 15, 2011 at 05:47AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 576 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 576

hơn một năm qua southern-belle said…
Liam Gollin

Vampire

Clan Leader.

Liam's about 5'9", has dark brow hair and hazel eyes, Large boned but kinda thin, good posture. He has a large scar on his right shoulder from one of the fights with the werewolf pack.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua darkmoon47 said…
I'm sooooooo using K.C for this and since you know how i love the whole forbidden love thing.

Name:Scott Collins
Scott would do anything to protect his girlfriend K.C. He was kicked out of his pack because of his love for her.
 I'm sooooooo using K.C for this and since bạn know how i tình yêu the whole forbidden tình yêu thing. Name:S
Post a profile for KC too please, 'cause I think I'm like the only one who's familiar with her.
right sorry

Name:K.C short for Kacinea
K.C's a half-vampire who has a problem with authority. She's sick and tired of the Vampires talking about the Werewolfs like they're scum.
 right sorry Name:K.C short for Kacinea Age:18 K.C's a half-vampire who has a problem with authority.
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
Has he ever heard of shampoo?
do you enjoy pissing me off
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
I LOVE YOU SB FOR MAKING THIS RP!!!!!!!
Olivia Maccarthy

Werewolf

Olivia was born into the pack and has been loyal to them ever since. She's been an exceptionally good fighter since she was about 15. Olivia is about 4'8", has auburn hair and bright blue eyes, she's narrow shouldered and small boned.
Lol thanks Whinny (:
Jessica High

Werewolf

Alpha Female (if that's ok?)

She was born into the pack raised on its way of thinking and scions. She will always be loyal to the pack no matter what. She has learned how to become a skilled fighter. Her claws and teeth becoming her best tools in a fight when it allows for the transformation.

She is 5'0 with strawberry blonde hair. She has light brown eyes.
yep that's good with me (: I left alphas in the pack up for grabs. Also if someone wants to be second in command for the vamps it's whoever claims it first.
EDIT: ninnymouse just claimed second in command of the clan
like K.C lol jk
name: Erin

Vampire

hair color: Blonde

eye color: Forest Green

personality: Mean at some times, Likes to hunt for her blood, Hates werewolves with a passion. Would do anything for the clan.

She an old character never really used her.
 name: Erin Vampire age: 19 gender: Female hair color: Blonde eye color: Forest Green perso
(sorry whinny, michelle claimed that position right before you posted that...)
Name: Fly
Vampire
Fly is constantly moving, constantly full of energy, and incredibly impulsive; He acts as soon as the thought hits him, suffering from insomnia as a result. He's also violent and has trouble expressing grief or sadness which leads to frustration. He doesn't seem to think about the consequences of his actions or words and ends up in a heap of trouble, but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel regret.

Physical description: Short, thin, with long neck. Crooked nose. Wide owly blue eyes. Messy short red hair, generally sticks in every direction.

yo ninny we cool
Yeah we cool, we cool. I just didn't respond to your message out of sheer laziness.
i felt bad after i sent that one message
Which one? It's okay, you didn't say anything mean or offensive. You were just being defensive.
cool......i need to learn to tell when people are joking
Fly kept close to the wall, peering around the corner. He was in enemy territory, he could smell dog all over the place. Leaning on his shoulder was a baseball bat, insurance in case he was caught. The moonlight reflected against his eyes giving them an eery glow. A flash of yellow fangs as he grinned at his own genius. His footsteps made soft scraping sounds against the broken-up asphalt; He paused at point where he smelled it the most. Fly dropped the bat as well as his pants, and relieved himself all over the ground.
K.C quietly walked down the hall hoping she wouldn't run into anyone.

Scott leaned against a tree.Come on K.C hurry up.
Liam, who was heading out after Fly saw K.C. walking down the hall, "where are you off to?"
K.C froze."Uhhhhhh..........."
Liam sighed, he knew she was up to something, she'd been sneaking out almost every night, he just hadn't had enough time to figure it out lately.

Olivia walked outside and smelled something.. off.. "vampires..." she whispered to herself, there was no mistaking that scent.
"Jesus H. Christ, It just keeps going!" Fly quickly looked up at sound.
K.C gulped."I was......"
Olivia grabbed a bow and arrow from just inside the house and followed the scent cautiously.
"You were what?" Liam asked sternly, arms crossed over his chest.
"Crap!" He quickly pulled his pants and quickly tried to fasten the button. He gave up and just zipped his fly and grabbed his bat.
"I was going out so shoot me."
Olivia spotted him in the distance, "Who are you?" she called out toward him, arrow drawn.

"Going out where?" Liam asked.

"I don't have to tell you."
He gripped the bat's handle and stared back at Olivia. "Who are you?"
"I'm your Clan Leader, you kinda do" he said, standing in front of the door now.

"You're the intruder here, mosquito, you're in no place to be asking questions."
"Make me."
"Shit!" He went back to buttoning his pants. "I'm... I am... I am outta here!" He turned and tried to sprint away.
"Either you tell me or you don't leave. You've been sneaking out almost every night K.C. and I'm tired of it"
Olivia sprinted after him, intending to chase him out of the territory.
"Why do you even care?"
Fly looked over his shoulder. His shoe snagged against pothole and, he turned back just in time to see the ground rapidly rushing up to him.
"Because you're part of my Clan and I'm responsible for you."
"I don't have to tell you shit you don't fucking own me and i'm not your queen."
Olivia quickly caught up to him, "Get up and out of our territory or you will die" she growled.

"What the... My queen?" Liam looked at her like she was stupid, "Don't be an idiot KC"
"You're the stupid one if you couldn't tell what i meant when i said that."
He quickly got to his feet. "Fair enough for me!" He ran as fast as he could, pausing only a second to shout. "That smell will be there for a while! It's an improvement! Hahaha!"
"Oh i know what you're talking about, Kacinea. The fact that you think I'd want you of all people as my "queen" is what's stupid"
Olivia growled and shot an arrow in his direction before turning back the way she'd come.
"Why would i want to be your queen? And for the record i know someone who's more of a man then you will ever be."
((Oh snap!))