tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Super hero RP

MCF2000 posted on Aug 11, 2011 at 11:58PM
You have a special power and you've been tring to keep it secret until now. Put on your tights and go fight the bad guys! You're a super hero!

Name
Power
Weapon
Cool superhero nickname
Looks
Personality
Other

Post a pick if you are able of you and superhero you too

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 84 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

hơn một năm qua MCF2000 said…
Ill go first
Age 16
Name Ali (Short for Aliano)
Power Shapeshifter and can sense when something happens and what happened
Weapon Bow and Arrow, knife
Cool Superhero nickname Aliano
Looks Can change form into anything/anyone she wants but prefered form is Black hair green eyes fit not pale but not tan fair skin
Personality friendly but a fighter when needed crazy fun silly would do anything for friends even if its dieing for them to live
Other has a small brother same stuff as her look like her and is 8
bad

Was I crazy to become a superhero?? Maybe, but one thing was for sure I would need help. I looked around at the run down building soon to become the hideout and smiled.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DemiTitan said…
Name; Joe Kolsby
Power; He can turn into a half spider man, and spin webs and control spiders
Weapon; Two Pole Arms
Cool superhero nickname; Spyra
Looks; Short Black hair
Personality; mean for some reason
Other; I am a SuperVillain
In my hideout there are many radios but i didnt need them i could sense it. There was a villian, a bad one too. This had to hurry. I set out to find help.

WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON? GOOD OR BAD? JOIN AND HELP YOUR SIDE!
hơn một năm qua percyLover101 said…
smile
Name: Melody Chase
Power: A voice that makes you come to her without protest, and control's fire
Weapon: Powers & Twin swords
Cool superhero nickname: Unknown
Looks: Black hair and eyes that change color with mood, and flawless features.
Personality: Fun, out-going, strong-willing, and smart
Other: Has two twin younger sisters that is determined to protect from any danger & GOOD
check it out
 check it out
omigosh that looks creepy, Demititan!!!! Creepy-cool!
PercyLover Im sorry but i forgot to say before you can only have 2 powers unless they are in the same catagorie like DT's and please specify if you are good or bad!

big smile
Dere i edit!! :D
thank you! (and thank you for not getting all mad at me 4 that! :) )

RP
I sensed another super in this town. But it was foggy.....her name....was...Melody.....Melody Chase. AND SHES RIGHT OVA DERE!! I walked to her and said, "I know your secret. You're not normal. U have powers, like me. Help me, there is villians too. This is not a dream or some trick or fantasy. This is real! Come with me." She just looked at me. Hmm.....I think I need to wok on my little speech.
I smiled,"I'd love to help!"
Dude you drew that that! Thats so cool! I love it!! Im guessing ur good. on the good side i mean

RP
"Ok, then follow me." I said then walked off to the hideout with her following. "Don't we have to have some awesome superhero nickname???" "Yeah" Isaid "Heres the place. Its not much but its home. Stay here while I find more supers." And with that I walked off again. I had just sensed another super. I hoped Melody wasnt mad at me for running of like that, but when sense something I feel like I absolutly have to do something about it right away. I hated it but still i had to live with it.

The hide-out was an old warehouse. I had set up a few bunks and tables and chairs. There were a few radios as i said before and weapons were lining the walls.
I ran to where Sue was. "I kno who u are! Im like you! Come with me. Im recruiting a team of supers to fight together. To fight the villians!"
hơn một năm qua POPclogger216 said…
Name: Levi Summers.
Power(s): Is very persuasive and great at defense.
Weapon: Poison darts.
Nickname: Allure
Looks: Dark, long red hair, brown eyes, tall, semi-pale skin.
Personality: Sarcastic, quiet, protective of her friends.
Other: More of a loner than superhero or villian. Will go for either side.
 Name: Levi Summers. Power(s): Is very persuasive and great at defense. Weapon: Poison darts. Nickn
Another sensey!! gez! I gave SS the directions to the hideout and rushed of i had to get to Levi before Spydo did! "Levi. Dont go with Spydo! Please no!" I thought.
Me but I have really bright green eyes V
 Me but I have really bright green eyes V
hơn một năm qua YellowCow said…
Name: Silver Young
Power: Teleportation, Portal Making, & Controls Wind & Water
Weapon: Power Forcefield. ( When I Put This Forcefield Up, Any Power Can't Touch Or Do Have Any Effect On Me )
Cool superhero nickname: Unknown
Looks: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes
Personality: Country:D Really Sweet & Kind.
Other: Has A Collie Named Chelsy:) She Would Destroy The Earth For Chelsy
 Name: Silver Young Power: Teleportation, Portal Making, & Controls Wind & Water Weapon: Power Forcef
hơn một năm qua sonoboreas said…
Name;Law

Power;Can Control And Turn Any Part Of His Body Into Light

Weapon;5 1/2ft Bisento

Nickname;Law

Looks;Picture Provided, 6'8

Personality;Stays To Himself, Quiet, Independent, Doesn't Befriend Others

Other;Works For Himself
 Name;Law Power;Can Control And Turn Any Part Of His Body Into Light Weapon;5 1/2ft Bisento Nicknam
I spun a huge protective net of silk web around us and stayed human. I stepped up to my prey Levi.
"Hello. Beautiful. How would you feel about coming with me and say. Have some fun".
I walked in a dark part of down, mostly filled with empty warehouses and apartments. I noticed a group of four outside of a basement entrance. I noticed one had a grin on his face and was wrapping another with spider webs. I pointed one of my fingers and shot out a beam of light, slicing the webs. "Freaks." I muttered as I continued walking.
Who is the four. Its just me and Allure. And I am not wrapping her in spider webs I have made a hue cage around us both. and light couldn't just slice them their like a foot thick
Oh, I thought you were all together. Ad yes, concentrated it could.
how its light. it isnt solid
OOc: The heat of the light would be able to melt it. Sort of like a lightsaber.

"No, thank you. Mommy always told me to never talk to strangers, especially the ones who tried to intimidate you by their spidey powers. Those were her exact words, actually." I retorted. "Now, if by chance, I was to join with you, what would I get out of this deal?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.
OOC:Thank You.

OOC: Welcome.
OOC: I agree with Jordan
Alright, well now let's RP.
"Money. And Fun", I said repairing the web
"Hhm. Fun is useless. It's temporary. What you may call fun, I could call torture, or my death. Besides, how do you know that I can help you, with whatever you need? I could be an alchohol dealer, or a high price loaner. For all you know, I could be a drug runner waiting for my next batch, and you're keeping me here. If my supply dealer comes by, and doesn't give me what I paid for, then there's going to be more than my pay at risk." I said, glaring.
"ill kill him for you"
"No need. He's non-existant. I don't do, or deal, drugs." I said with a smirk. "Why do you want me so much? Why do you need me? I am merely a human. I've no special powers."
I sat on the steps, near the duo. I was grinning throughout the entire conversation.
(((<^>)))
I smiled. Their conversation was funny. My fingers were crossed behind my back. Our side Levi! Our side!

On the other hand i said if u have powers and ur on I side you get to kick a giant evil spiders butt! And other things of course" I smiled some more
I looked up at the top of the small cage he'd made around us. "Is this thing soundproof?" I asked, flicking it. it bounced back like elastic. That gave me an idea.
I leaned back quickly into the wall behind me, and I bounced back, sort of like those inflatable slides.
"You know, you could set up a business on instant bouncehouses with this stuff. Go to the little eight year old's birthday parties, make a big castle right before their eyes. You could probably make millions. Everybody knows how much kids love bounce houses."
hơn một năm qua pink-bookworm said…
Name: Dana Wilson
Power: can shape shift
Weapon: a bow and arrow
Nickname: arrow
Looks: long curly red hair and green eyes
Personality: kind, brave, loyal, great fighter
Other: she is good. Has a twin sister but she is a villain
"Not my kind of thing. And you aren't human. you are Allure".
"Point taken. I am Allure. But I am still human. Look at Batman. He was an awesome superhero, but he was still human and only had his cool gadgets to help him." I pointed out.
"there's one villain, lots of goods, and one loner oh make that two villains and lots of goods + one. WOULD YOU CHOSE YOU SIDE ALREADY LEVI" and with that I ran off for the other super
I nodded at the strange, loud girl. "Hello."
"Fine. I'll go with Spidey."
Make that 3 villians I muttered to myselfjust while leading Dana back to the hideout. I had explained everything to her already. She didnt seem too keen on fighting her twin, though. I wasnt dissaponted that Allure had joined Spyra or whatever hes called. She was a loner and loner would join whatever team is winning
its Spyra and who are the three villains
You, Dana's twin, and now Allure (y do I keep calling her Levi??? idk)
(Hey would people please join this??? link)
hơn một năm qua MagicUnicorns16 said…
Name Analeigh Summers
Power If you've ever seen Resident evil (movie,) then she has the same powers as Alice. She has strenth, is an extraoridinary fighter, and has incredible healing.
Weapon Two nickle filled guns, strapped like an "X" across her back.
Cool superhero nickname Nightfall.
Looks Pic (without costume)
Personality Quiet, subtle, sarcastic, bittersweet, caring
Other She is a dark villian.
 Name Analeigh Summers Power If you've ever seen Resident evil (movie,) then she has the same powers
And now 4! I was walking down a lonely street when suddenly some one reached out and grabbed me from behind. I screamed but then they put their hand on my mouth. I bit it and wriggled to try and get away, it was a useless attempt though because whoever it was was really strong. Then a voice said "Welcome to our side" then they knocked me out.
With her costume on
 With her costume on
I sigh and let the girl slump to the ground.
"Tsk, tsk. Darling, you should NEVER walk alone." I drag her to (wherever the bubble-type thing is,) and throw her in. I sigh, and brush off my dress.
I woke up and i was in some sort of bubble....what? My vision was foggy, i felt weak and my powers werent working.......i passed out again. Somebody kicked me and I woke up again. "I never go to your side!!!" I screamed at them. "No....I didnt think you would- willinly of course, but forced yes!"
(guys we're on the popular content thingamagig!!)