tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Our Mad Principal RP

DemiTitan posted on Aug 08, 2011 at 10:35AM
Well we all go to a High School called Madison Falls High. But it seems that Principal Edwards is a Mad Scientist. And hes using the students as his test subjects. He plans to take Gifted students as his apprentices and the detention Students as his lab rats.
Now whatever you do. Do not go into the Janitors Closet. Especially since we have a scary buff new Janitor called Mr. Igor.
Since the nice friendly old one retired.

Fill out your;

Name;
Age;
Grade Average;
Often in Detention?;
Appearance;
Personality;

Picture if you can find one

Here's the Prologue;

The nice old Janitor Mr James was hobbling down the corridor when a clang sounded and he fell over on his face and Principal Edwards stood over him with a shovel and a scowl. The knocked out man was shoved into a dirty sack and dragged inside his own janitors closet.
Mr Edwards pulled a mop handle and the back of the closet slid away to reveal a long staircase. He slammed a screw and it turned to a long slide which he shoved Mr James down into the Secret Cellar.
There were screams all through out the school and there was no one there to hear.
Mr Edwards slammed down his fist, "it didn't work. The theory is fine it SHOULD WORK. Stupid old man died. I need someone younger. Someone who can take a beating. A bit of surgery. I need a Student".

Current Students-

Me!- Joe
Pinkbookworm- Mandy- Safe
YellowCow- Dawn- Safe
Artemis_8- Wynter- Safe
GreekGirlA- Abby- Safe
Zeebem10- Blake- Safe
PenelopeWolf1- AJ- safe
Sonoboreas- Law- Mutated
last edited on Aug 16, 2011 at 03:59PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 291 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...